What to do if your house is haunted:
1. Never go check out unusual activity in the middle of the night, never goes well in horror movies, I imagine your luck won’t be any better
2. If your children start to play with an imaginary friend, leave
3. If the lights start to go on/off on their own, leave
4. If someone starts to whisper your name from another part of the house in a voice you don’t recognize, don’t go check it out, just leave
5. If a family member starts to act crazy, leave.
6. If you find your family pet dead, leave
7. If things start to move on their own, leave
8. If you find yourself or another family member floating 2 feet above the bed, leave
9. If you see it or hear it, leave
10. If you have unexplained cuts, scratches, or marks on your body, leave
As all scenarios listed above show, there is only one solution for you if you find out your house is haunted……leave.
But if you for some reason wish to tuff it out, here is a couple websites that may be useful for you:
On a personal note, I grew up in a haunted house, we saw ghosts and heard things constantly, but, they never harmed us, so sometimes you can stay and
things turn out alright. I guess it all depends on what kind of haunting you experience.