It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jay-Z Warren Buffet and Steve Forbes oh, my....

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WanderingThe3rd

Okay, fair enough, you sure did. That hadn't registered when I looked down your list, but credit where credit is due, to be sure!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sorry, I keep getting Warren and Forbes mixed up. See my edited post.

Forget it, I'll repost here:

Not necessarily. It could be a sign Warren was talking a lot of BS. If a person sips/drinks while answering a question, it's an indicator that person twisting the truth a little.

It also appears the dude on the right was either being very straight with Jay-Z, or mostly listening, which suggests it was Jay-Z who organised the meeting, if there's a real conversation happening.

edit on 5-8-2012 by XeroOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
JAY-Z: "I wanna be put back into the Matrix."

FORBES: "Whatever you say, Mr. Z."

Buwahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'm sure Jay z is trying to figure out how to make money off the Brooklyn nets, and no advice can make the Brooklyn nets a good investment.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Jay-Z - "I clearly need to be receiving more commission for the illuminati symbols I keep throwing up, the public are catching on now and with this comes increased risk"

Warren Buffet - "This strawberry shake is the best I've ever had"

Forbes - "Jay, We won't go higher than the 1.75 Mil per hand signal"

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Nas has always been better.... listento "I Gave You Power" for a glimpse of his genius, and thats not even his very best work....
edit on 5-8-2012 by Scamzarilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

This will be short and to the point. My friend sent me this picture. I'm sure there is an explanation for their meeting. But I question.

What were they REALLY discussing?

Try to keep the levity within reason

They're bringing the band back together!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Dear SLAYER69,

Based on what Mr. Buffet believes in and promotes, it was probably about JayZ giving even more money to charity (he gives a lot). Mr. Buffet is a generous man, not only did he not leave his money to his kids, he didn't even put it under their control, he gave most of it to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, he didn't even leave it under his own name.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Jay z had alot of hype songs and luck to get that much cash from dummies. There are hugely talented rappers who actually talk about real issues and sound better, but don't get rich.
Jay z and a golden dildo shaped like microphone, once upon a time there was a frog etc etc

edit on 6-8-2012 by HamrHeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
"Here's the deal Jay, you can't be called a musician, an mc or rapper without people laughing in your back...how about you only stick to business?"

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Thanks ATS I was having a really bad Dad day and needed the laughs

edit on 6-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Watch this video. He also talks about J-Z .....

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Oh this is hilarious..... The only way I see to make this picture even better is to add Eminem in the mix. Lol Slim Shady is my fav. :-)

Seriously, JZ is rubbing elbows to get them on board for something.... Hmmmm.....

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Real question. why the # are three billionaires eating at restaurant that looks like that.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
It does look like a set. They've hardly drunk anything, but still appear well into a conversation.

Looks like Jay Z hasn't even touched his drink yet...and, not that it probably means anything, just an observation but, Forbes is the only one with a glass of water.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Jay-Z being a upcoming elite, seems to be discussing how to gain TIPS on MASTERING the markets Buffet and Forbes may have already MASTERED. So I see it as a meeting to prepare Jay for future activities in open and behind scenes, activities Warren and Steve may be advancing beyond and teaching Jay how to manage or master. Maybe financial GROOMING and SECRET EXCHANGING BETWEEN THE 3 IN RELATION TO INVESTING ECT.

edit on 8/6/12 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion

Dear SLAYER69,

Based on what Mr. Buffet believes in and promotes, it was probably about JayZ giving even more money to charity (he gives a lot). Mr. Buffet is a generous man, not only did he not leave his money to his kids, he didn't even put it under their control, he gave most of it to the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, he didn't even leave it under his own name.

Yes, they are the good guys

UN, Bill Gates Foundation Push Deadly HPV Shots on Poor Nations Under ‘GAVI Alliance’
Gates Foundation ties with Monsanto
Untested vaccines causing new wave of polio-like paralysis across India

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Steve and Warren are clearly groveling for some play in NYC.

Didn't you guys know that Jay Z and Rihanna have been runnin' that shi% since '09...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
this is scripted ad copy.

a short 'play' to invite younger

(and african descent) people w/money,

to the joys of wall street ...
``````````````````````````````````````
also plays to the persona crafted for buffet.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Anyone notice how if you draw a line connecting each of their milkshakes it creates a certain Illuminati symbol?

Illuminati symbolism

No I think it's more likely Buffett is getting some friendly advice on his rap career.
edit on 6-8-2012 by MisterFister103 because: link

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join