It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish Police helicopter vs UFO - caught on camera, 3rd August 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Further, it's interesting how someone can video in 720p HD, but not have a zoom function on the camera.

Well not really... I have the galaxy s3 and can record in 1080p! Try zooming in though, it is crap due to it being digital zoom.

That being said the guy is a hoaxer and the OP video is clearly fake, to me anyway...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cranspace
reply to post by ProfessorT

Two dots way in the distance could be seagulls

Cran

They do appear to be dots in the distance but you can set the video to 720p HD and looking at it on a 40 inch TV the dot to the left does appear to have the helicopter shape. Can't really make out what the UFO to the right is, but judging from their flight patterns I'm ruling out birds but this all could very well be an elaborate hoax using RC helicopter and another RC copter/plane/blimp/UFO/etc. I'm usually defending videos against being an RC hoax but this video I'm calling it, they're RC and this is a hoax or someone is filming these RC crafts and thinks one is a UFO.

Btw, what's with the shaky camera and the lack of color? Also, if you visit his channel you'll see multiple UFO videos, which is always suspect to me, especially if he claims to be the one capturing all this footage rather than reposting it.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
The owner didn't put much in the description at all. How do you know this was in Ireland OP?
Police helicopter? I wonder why he didn't zoom in. I don't know what to think.

Oh wait. I just saw his other videos:

Ufo signalling me or everyone CONTACT is near.
www.youtube.com...

UFO made me s*** myself REAL
www.youtube.com...
and more

Nah.. I'll pass on this one

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorT

As with most videos, why would they stop filming after a minute? My guess is because rendering video takes a long time and a lot of resources. Two dots aren't enough evidence to say its a legit alien craft. (to this day I have not found one video that is convincing.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I didnt see anything except 2 very tiny black spots neither of which could be visually identified as a helicopter or a "ufo', i reckon technically they could both be classified as ufo`s since i couldnt identify either of them.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
If anyone comes across a speck in the horizon, do not use the zoom unless you have optical zoom! That won't help, and the image will become more shaky. Digital zooming should be done in the lab, if you're capturing UFOs.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
The owner didn't put much in the description at all. How do you know this was in Ireland OP?
Police helicopter? I wonder why he didn't zoom in. I don't know what to think.

Oh wait. I just saw his other videos:

Ufo signalling me or everyone CONTACT is near.
www.youtube.com...

UFO made me s*** myself REAL
www.youtube.com...
and more

Nah.. I'll pass on this one

Being from the island of Ireland I can confirm it's defo from here, it's a police helicopter, his accent is 100% from here and the clincher for me is the clouds, only in Ireland do we get grey miserable dreary clouds daily, we stopped having a summer season in 2007...

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthPhobos

Congratulations on being from Ireland.

How can you tell it's a police heli?

It's just a dot, with another dot moving around it.

edit on 6-8-2012 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join