It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird reoccurring dream theme- 2nd sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I keep having dreams of there being a second sun in the sky. The first few it was just something i noticed in the dream but now the 2nd sun is causing havoc in my dreams. I don't look up information or research niburi all day so i don't think it's that kind of dream. I'm posting to see if anyone else is having dream's like this

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Did you also see the second thread in your dream?

And no I've not had any dreams about the sun or 2nd sun lately... come to think of it I can't remember any of my dreams omg!
edit on 5-8-2012 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by biggmoneyme

It may not be prophetic in nature, look within, what does the sun(s) mean to you? And if it is prophetic it would be on a personal level.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Yes, in the last several months, I have had several dreams like this. I need to go back to my posts and see if I can dig up these dreams as I believe I have posted them in other replies here on ATS.
My daughter is also having these dreams, and often on the same night.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   
According to the film '2010', the second sun is Lucifer where Jupiter becomes a smaller sun.

Just an idea.

Maybe your dream is a recognition that the evil one now walks amongst us.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I had a dream recently where I was in my sons' room and there were two of each of them, kind of like they both had a twin there with them in the room. Maybe not the "sun" you are dreaming about but I did dream about 2 of each of my "sons".

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I had a dream with a 2nd sun about 6 months ago. i remember looking out the window and everybody was looking at it. Then all of a sudden a massive tsunami started coming our way. I quickly packed some supplies and fled with my family.

Was a very intense dream, felt prophetic at the time but not convinced anymore.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
I had a dream with a 2nd sun about 6 months ago. i remember looking out the window and everybody was looking at it. Then all of a sudden a massive tsunami started coming our way. I quickly packed some supplies and fled with my family.

Was a very intense dream, felt prophetic at the time but not convinced anymore.

Interesting to hear your about your dream, especially with the recent thread about Tsunami/earthquake predictions. What part of the world are you located in?

top topics

join