It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker's plan working, U.S. degenerating into a third world nation.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   

edit on 5-8-2012 by dayve because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
reply to post by GD21D

You should ask yourself, what enables the bankers to perpetuate this fiat currency system that allows the banks to create false debt, keeping us enslaved to the system.

There you will see the answer.

edit on 5-8-2012 by poet1b because: Typo
The answer is easy. It's the consent of the people which enables.We all know the first counter move by financial interests in reaction to such action will be to demonize the movement, and claim the actions as a financial hostility towards the citizens of the countries themselves. Communication must be clear in that these are actions against the institutions and not the people themselves.I'm very much the type of person that favors hitting problems head on and not thinking around corners, but even I understand the need for diplomacy. Thus provisions for proper calculation of debts owed to other actual countries. Debts owed for labor incurred and resources used. Do I have a solid idea on how to calculate proper debts owed? No, but this is why you lock groups of smart men in a room until they figure out an easily transitional system.ETA: I'm not the smart guy in the room. I'm the guy who gets intelligent men in a room and forces them to come up with practical solutions. This is how I operate, both personally and professionally.
edit on 5-8-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Double post.

edit on 5-8-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

I think a great many people are aware of what needs to happen. Often in these discussions, we disagree only on semantics. The bigger question is, where do we begin?

What I see is that more and more people are starting to see that the bankers are a bigger problem than government. This is a fist step.

I don't see how we can make these changes without using government as a tool to get the banks back in check.

Which is of course a very difficult thing to do. Government alone isn't the solution. We need to utilize technology to break us free from the system.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

There are jobs and homes all over the US, but no one want's to move, they just want to bitch. Some who are trying to buy their homes owe too much and don't want to let them go. Do a short sale, quit making payments and save the money to move. There are all kinds of options. But you have to let go of the old to move to the new and start over. It's too hard for some people.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

I'm not deeply in debt on a home or something. That is not what I am talking about.

Again, running away isn't the answer.

Do you really think this is only isolated to Silicon Valley?

If something isn't done, there will be no place to go to get away from this.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

What rules? Everyone is expected to follow societal rules. I have no clue what you mean.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

The current rules on multi-culturalism, where companies are supposed to follow diverse hiring practices, give everyone a fair chance.

The whole bundle of fair hiring practices, haven't you heard about this?

Laws and rules are the whole concept that civilization is based upon.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The current rules on multi-culturalism, where companies are supposed to follow diverse hiring practices, give everyone a fair chance

So you mean to not discriminate against people for their race or gender. Such a horror.

What is multiculturalism to you? It has been proven to work in the past. In the 1800's European immigrants were all different cultures, segregated themselves, and largely didn't like one another. Overtime they all intermingled, inter-bread and now no one cares.

Private companies can hire whoever they like. There are no quotas enforced by law. The only thing they can't do is not hire someone strictly because of their race, gender, everything else. BET couldn't refuse a white applicant just because of their race for example.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

I don't see how we can make these changes without using government as a tool to get the banks back in check.

Which is of course a very difficult thing to do. Government alone isn't the solution. We need to utilize technology to break us free from the system.

I like this technology:

www.publicbankinginstitute.org...

Public banking was first introduced in America by the Quakers in the original colony of Pennsylvania. Other colonial governments also established publicly-owned banks. The concept was later embraced by the State of North Dakota, the only state to currently operate its own bank.

As of the spring of 2010, North Dakota was also the only state sporting a major budget surplus; it had the lowest unemployment and default rates in the country; and it had the most community banks per capita, suggesting that the presence of a state-owned bank has helped, not hurt, the local banks.

The link below is a map of the states with a public banking system already up and running or are currently planning to create one.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

Yeah, laws against discrimination.

Last time immigration was out of control, there was indeed a great many ethnic divisions. Only after immigration was slowed down, did integration take place.

Immigration is a good thing, but too much immigration is bad. We are looking at a repeat of the policies that lead to the great depression.

Right now, companies are discriminating at will, putting one group against another, and a large number of immigrants are swing this.

Read the book, "The Jungle" by Upton Sinclair.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by frazzle

Personally I am a big fan of S&Ls.

I would like to see the return of the cottage industry, in a high tech fashion.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

reply to post by frazzle

Personally I am a big fan of S&Ls.

I would like to see the return of the cottage industry, in a high tech fashion.

S&Ls were fine while they lasted and the original idea behind them was good. I had a mortgage through a local S&L and never had one problem with them until the bubble burst and my loan was transferred to a regular bank. Credit unions and community banks are probably the best thing going right now, although any form of banking that relies on the federal reserve as the source of all capital will always end up in trouble, and that includes the public banking system I linked. Until we end private ownership of the banking system, debt based currency, compound interest and fractional reserve lending ~ it'll never work out. Well, except for the bankers. There's a saying, the best way to rob a bank is to own it.

I don't know what you mean by a cottage industry in a high tech fashion but the industry itself is going strong. I have a couple kids involved in that and of course the internet is invaluable for keeping buyers and sellers connected, but I don't know if that alone qualifies in your mind as high tech. What do you have in mind?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
reply to post by poet1b

The current rules on multi-culturalism, where companies are supposed to follow diverse hiring practices, give everyone a fair chance

So you mean to not discriminate against people for their race or gender. Such a horror.

What is multiculturalism to you? It has been proven to work in the past. In the 1800's European immigrants were all different cultures, segregated themselves, and largely didn't like one another. Overtime they all intermingled, inter-bread and now no one cares.

Private companies can hire whoever they like. There are no quotas enforced by law. The only thing they can't do is not hire someone strictly because of their race, gender, everything else. BET couldn't refuse a white applicant just because of their race for example.

Um what history did you learn? Anglo's used the German American community to merge America together. Our culture and identity was stolen from us under penalty of death. Many German Americans where murdered by Anglo Americans to maintain Anglophone Hegemony in America. And if you think "whites get along" wow, you must be a fresh NBP recruit or something.

The concept of "white" was created via a systematic level of cultural and ethnic genocide and you think it was a "good thing". Just wow.

So basically what your advocating now is the total genocide of the Caucasian racial grouping? And you wonder why Caucasians are waking up to the mountain of bigotry we have to deal with and calling people like you out.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by korathin

Korathin,I totally agree on this point.My family has irish and germanic ancestral roots.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
White culture has historically succeeded in defying those who seek complete control over the masses.

Which is why elites are working to destroy white culture and the democratic institutions we create.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   

White culture has historically succeeded in defying those who seek complete control over the masses.

Which is why elites are working to destroy white culture and the democratic institutions we create.

And the sign said "long haired freaky people, need not apply" - White people?

I'm black and I hear ya! There is something going on with the employment stratergies. I see it here in Australia as well. Whites are becoming the "New Blacks" - Divide and Concur?

How about a "Million Man March" for Whites?

edit on 11-8-2012 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I hope you do not think Romney is the answer.. Only one man has a chance at correcting just some of these problems to start the healing process and you know who it is.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This sites in German but just looking at the picture they have on the page should tell you something.
www.globalmarshallplan.org...

If you want to see it in english use translate.google.com... and paste the link in.

Its the Global Marshall Plan. Or some might call it Nation Building. If you think it ended think again. And it was said before it was started the rich nations will suffer as the poor nations are brought up with funding from the rich nations. And its all being done to create new consumers for the global corporations.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Thanks for the honesty.

A lot of people that are not white (for lack of a better term) see the same thing.

I will add, blacks in the US are getting a bad deal on this as well.

Anyone who dares to stand up for their rights these days is getting systematically disenfranchised.

Just like in third world nations where the wealthy do what they want, and people have no rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join