It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Banker's plan working, U.S. degenerating into a third world nation.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Where I live, Silicon Valley, supposed high tech capital of the world, everywhere you turn it is dog eat dog. All business has become a body of lies. Everyone has the morals of A used car salesman, or a lawyer. The banks have everyone so deep in debt that people will say or do anything to hang on to their jobs. All sense of integrity is gone.

Multi-culturalism doesn't work. Tribalism is alive and well, and the only people expected to play fair are white American men. Everyone else discriminates at will. Most people are incompetent because they were not hired for their skills or knowledge, but because of their tribal relations. When anything that Requires skill and knowledge needs to be done, it is put off or ignored. People who demonstrate competence who are outside of tribal alliances are seen and treated as threats. All aspects of business are slowly morphing into the typical third world mafia style organization.

Your right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness has been suspended. We now, all owe our souls to the company store.
edit on 5-8-2012 by poet1b because: Typos

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Move.

There's a ton of tech jobs out here in Frisco/Plano, TX.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Where I live, Silicon Valley, supposed high tech capital of the world, everywhere you turn it is dog eat dog. All business has become a body of lies. Everyone has the morals of used car salesman, or a lawyer. The banks have everyone so deep in debt that people will say or do anything to hang on to their jobs. All sense of integrity is gone.

My brothers a VP at a silicon valley bank... I can agree, hes a soulless bastard (im serious)

when he tells me about his job it usually ends in an arguments.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
why do you live there then?

work, home, family..move out. Californians love to complain of all the ills but they never seem to want to move out. Try mentioning moving to the midwest, central, or south..it's like you're asking them to move to mars. A lot of you want to complain but the thought of changing situations makes you stick your nose in the air a bit higher.

Trust me I know..used to live in SF.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The banks have everyone so deep in debt that people will say or do anything to hang on to their jobs. All sense of integrity is gone.

The integrity of fiat currency in the form of electronic transfers is so monopoly money make believe that it is really absurd to think that integrity or ethics, under these conditions, demands honoring that debt. Banks loan out "money" that doesn't exist. I really don't see why those in debt simply cannot return the favor. Even exchange is the ethic involved here. Blood, sweat and tears to pay back imaginary money is not an even exchange.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100

why do you live there then? work, home, family..move out. Californians love to complain of all the ills but they never seem to want to move out. Try mentioning moving to the midwest, central, or south..it's like your asking them to move to mars. A lot of you want to complain but the thought of changing situations

Im a Californian, closing on a home in Oregon on the 16th, its crappy here, and I am moving the f-out.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Move.

1. It's not free to move.

2. If he's not working at a tech job then he's sol huh?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by unityemissions
Move.

1. It's not free to move.

Does he have no possessions to get rid of which can be used to make the leap?

2. If he's not working at a tech job then he's sol huh?

Agreed. It was an assumption since he mentioned living in Silicon Valley.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

We moved to IL in 96' I guess during or just before the dotcom boom. Don't get me wrong..I miss SF sometimes..I love the city..but we couldn't stay and raise a family. My husband grew up there and by the time we left we were paying a grand a month for 300sqf. Now we have a big home and very large yard with a pool. Only in our dreams would we have ever been able to do that in CA. We were forced out by not making enough income. Our income just didn't grow fast enough to compete with the new people coming in..

Now that I look at some friends that still live there around Sunnyvale and other places all I see are "squares" conforming to whatever their friends and bosses want..not the people I used to know. "Squares in suits" dull, uncreative..drones..relying on alcohol to ease the numbness. I didn't want to turn into a robot..so we left.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
You can't run from this. All these suburban sprawls are being transformed by the banks into corporate controlled centers, where we all work for the same increasingly centralized group of people.

The same thing is going on on Europe, and it will be coming to the smaller cities in the U.S. soon. It's what bankers consider to "be just good business." we have to do what our ancestor did, and that is to fight off this current rise of the latest banker cabal, in order to hang on to our liberty.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Simple, DUMP your bank.
Buy a small piece of land, sell the mortgage house and build a small home.
Live easy!
I have lived without a bank for about 10 years.
This tells me that I can exist without them however, they cannot live without us!
Opt out.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

the only people expected to play fair are white American men. Everyone else discriminates at will.

White people don't discriminate at will? Just the minorities? Right....

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

What I said is that only white American males are expected to follow the rules.

Of course white American males of higher status in the system discriminate at will.

Like so many, racism is being used as a tool to subjugate the masses, through arbitrary enforcement of the rules.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Yes I agree, I see no ethical obligation to pay back debts in such a system as this. This is the way we need to stand up to the system.

The problem is that so very few are willing to take such a stand. This is the culture of the third world being imported into the U.S..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Not only do they have you in debt they also have you all divided and conquered against one another.
The entire system WILL be brought down and all those trillionaires that think they are untouchable with their militaries and technologies....think again.
They are about to see how it ALL trickles up as well. Ayn Rand til your hearts content-Welfare til your hearts content.

Only way out now is to make everyone a millionaire whether they earned it or not. Its all fake anyways and can be done.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
reply to post by poet1b
The integrity of fiat currency in the form of electronic transfers is so monopoly money make believe that it is really absurd to think that integrity or ethics, under these conditions, demands honoring that debt. Banks loan out "money" that doesn't exist. I really don't see why those in debt simply cannot return the favor. Even exchange is the ethic involved here. Blood, sweat and tears to pay back imaginary money is not an even exchange.
Exactly. This fix is quite simple. Tell the individuals benefiting from FIAT currency that we will not honor fraud and corruption. The ability to charge interest on invented monetary value is so absurd no words can begin to describe.While I condone not honoring fraud and corruption, I see it as imperative to honor legitimate debts owed to other countries. With so many other ideals people tend to go overboard, and have their judgements impaired rather than seeking out what is right and wrong. The last thing we as a nation should do in an event such as this is alienate other countries and their citizens. Simply stating that all debt is fictional and not relevant could very well create resentment within the international community. The elimination of FIAT currency and all debts associated should come with sufficient provisions in which true debt to other countries is properly calculated and honored.Don't ever let the the financial heavy hands tell you a simple financial fix is not possible. They just refuse to let it happen because of their interests. The balance of human existence doesn't rest on fictional currency.
edit on 5-8-2012 by GD21D because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

While I condone not honoring fraud and corruption, I see it as imperative to honor legitimate debts owed to other countries. With so many other ideals people tend to go overboard, and have their judgements impaired rather than seeking out what is right and wrong.

Define "legitimate debt". At this point, any nation or bank loaning The United States any money at all when they are nearly $16 trillion dollars in debt are either bat crap crazy or up to something awfully fishy.

Long before this nation amassed a $16 trillion dollar debt...$16 trillion...trillion...many loaning The United States money were doing so understanding the collateral used were you and I. Consider that. Legitimate debt? I don't know.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I think the real solution is even deeper than fiat currency.

We need to eliminate planned obsolescence that keeps the corporate banking system alive.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
Define "legitimate debt". At this point, any nation or bank loaning The United States any money at all when they are nearly $16 trillion dollars in debt are either bat crap crazy or up to something awfully fishy.

Long before this nation amassed a $16 trillion dollar debt...$16 trillion...trillion...many loaning The United States money were doing so understanding the collateral used were you and I. Consider that. Legitimate debt? I don't know.
I completely agree. This is the conundrum we fall into now. How do we determine what is legitimate and what is not at this point?The point of contention I'm somewhat unwittingly trying to make is, unlike Iceland the U.S. adopting such ideals could very well lead to a strong resentment within the international community because of the U.S.'s strong worldwide presence financially. It's imperative to relay to other counties that this is an action against financial institutions, and not the countries themselves. Unlike you and I who understand the absurdity of the system others who are not as informed will not.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

You should ask yourself, what enables the bankers to perpetuate this fiat currency system that allows the banks to create false debt, keeping us enslaved to the system.

There you will see the answer.

edit on 5-8-2012 by poet1b because: Typo

top topics

<<   2 >>

join