It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians cant eat lobster, wear polyester, wear gold, eat rabbit, have tattoos, get divrced, have

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Most Christians are hypocrites.

Most Muslims are hypocrites. So are most Atheists. So are most Hindus. So are most vegetarians. So are most Democrats and Republicans. So are most parents. etc, etc...

Why? Because we're human. We desire and strive to live by whatever un-achievable standards we set for ourselves - but inevitably we'll all fall short. This fact never stops us from expecting others to live up to those standards, voicing our opinions and/or judging others (even if you keep it to yourself.)

Those few who truly aren't hypocrites are the dangerous fanatics.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kisharninmah

I love Carl Sagan! :-)

Hearing your stories would be a delight and sharing them back and forth can create a lesson learned through and or from another.

Frankly, I would be interested in knowing more about what you do for a living.... Day to day.

That quote was beautiful and reminds me what a light I can be.... How I can reflect such beauty in the darkest of storms.

I say " i" because its a belief "i" hold in my heart. However I Feel ( because my love runs deep) we. We shine.... And when we shine together the entire Universe/ multiverse is on fire with the love that can be obtained and harbored throughout the existence of life.

Your words are respected and it shows your character as well. Feelings of being on the same page and in harmony creates a beautiful sound!

Gosh, can you tell Im a Pisces? Lol

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

You are utterly and completely wrong. You very obviously do not know what you preach..nor read. Thats if, you've even read the bible in its entirety and understood it fully, which I seriously doubt, as even the most studied in the subject do not understand it fully, even after reading it in its entirety more than once. The fact of the matter is, Christ made it clear, the old ceremonious laws of the OT are done away with. Yes, the NT does have it's basis in the OT...but Christ made new...therefore, those who follow Christ only follow the NT, we can read the OT for emotional and strengthening guidance, like when we have hardship, to go back and read Exodus, kinda puts things into perspective on what hardship is. Jesus gave us plenty in the NT of what is okay, and what is not, the 10 commandments, how to pray, how to treat each other, and YES, the NT says plenty on Homosexuality.

While the Old Testament’s ceremonial requirements are no longer binding, its moral requirements are. God may issue different ceremonies for use in different times and cultures, but his moral requirements are eternal and are binding on all cultures.

Confirming this fact is the New Testament’s forceful rejection of homosexual behavior as well. In Romans 1, Paul attributes the homosexual desires of some to a refusal to acknowledge and worship God. He says, "For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. Their women exchanged natural relations for unnatural, and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in their own persons the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a base mind and to improper conduct. . . . Though they know God’s decree that those who do such things deserve to die, they not only do them but approve those who practice them" (Rom. 1:26–28, 32).

Elsewhere Paul again warns that homosexual behavior is one of the sins that will deprive one of heaven: "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God" (1 Cor. 6:9–10, NIV).

All of Scripture teaches the unacceptability of homosexual behavior. But the rejection of this behavior is not an arbitrary prohibition. It, like other moral imperatives, is rooted in natural law—the design that God has built into human nature.

Now, heres the catch however. It is not in anyway, shape or form, for any christian to condemn a homosexual. Jesus gave us 10 commandments....and specifically told us that there were 2 that were the most important: Love the Lord God with all your heart, all your soul, and all your strength, 2. Love your neighbor as yourself. ... Love the Lord, and love your neighbor. Is homosexuality "wrong" per God? yes..but it is not for anyone human on this earth to Judge, or say so. It is for God to handle, in his own time and own place. Because just as the NT also tells us....those who commit the least of sin is guilty of all..because sin is sin...doesn't matter if I only told a small lie and someone else stole a car...my sin is just as great as theirs. I am as likely to get into heaven as any other person on this earth.

Now, I know what your main article stems from, this who Chick Fil A issue. Heres what I don't understand...you have your beliefs, clearly...and there are those out there who have their own beliefs. Dan Cathy..did not in anyway, come out on his own and state...the gay community is bad, the gay community this or that...He was asked a specific question. His company is a yes, a christian company, Christianity is not just something you put on one day and take off the next. There is no political correctness when it comes to true Christianity. What if the tables were turned? what if instead, someone asked you specifically, do you believe in Gay Marriage..and you said "yes" thats your belief right? you were asked a specific question and gave your honest answer. Dan Cathy was asked a specific questions..does your company believe in Gay marriage, and his answer was, that his Christian company believe that marriage should only be between a man and a woman. Thats his belief, he is entitled to it. He did not put anyone down, he did not say that they would go to hell, or die..that they were sinful, etc. he was asked and he answered. Are people no longer entitled to their religious and personal beliefs any longer in this country? should be become like Iraq, Iran, What do you think would happen if you asked a jewish company? a muslim company? Why no protest there?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raivan31

Originally posted by stupid girl
**yawn**.....

should't this be in the "Rant" forum?

Or maybe ATS should just go all-out and create a new "Things I Disagree With And Don't Understand About Other People's Faith" forum.
edit on 5-8-2012 by stupid girl because: (no reason given)

Quotes straight from the bible.... deal with it.
Whats not to understand? Basic comprehension skills make it pretty clear.

The three 'big' religions are all about hate, entire books filled with lists of things you should hate.
Things that make no sense and things that contradict one another.

Pick up the books, read them. It's all right there in black and white, plain as day and easy to comprehend.
You don't like it? well maybe you should question yourself and your beliefs.

In for a penny, in for a pound.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Raivan31 because: (no reason given)

**yawn**

You say that the three "big" religions are all about hate, yet you are the one who sounds full of it.
Hate, that is.

I did not say I didn't understand, nor was I the one b*tching about what is contained, or more so, seemingly contained, within the pages thereof.

So, it's not a question as to whether or not I "like" it.
It is what it is, and I wasn't the one with the problem interpreting it in the first place.

Basic comprehension skills would have assisted you in ascertaining that perspective.

However, it takes much more than basic comprehension skills to ascertain the comprehensive and self-fulfilling Truth hidden in what may initially appear as superficially inconsistent.

You don't like it?
Then maybe you should question your self-imposed limitations due to your myopic intellectual faculties and trendy discernment.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Then maybe you should question your self-imposed limitations due to your myopic intellectual faculties and trendy discernment.

So essentially if we, after reading the Bible, do not find these hidden Truths our myopic intellectual faculties are broken? Does that mean we are stupid in general or just in a spiritual sense?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy
reply to post by Revealation

Read the thread. Understand all the points.

Then argue.

Clearly we have understood the idea that Christians 'think' the Old Law is null and Christians are under a New Covenant. If you bothered to read the thread you would hopefully understand the points and argue from there.

Christians "think" that they are under a New Covenant because the Bible tells them so.

This is my blood of the new covenant, which is shed in exchange for the many for the release of sins.

In the same way, after the supper he took the cup, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in my blood, which is poured out for you.

Why would you fault them for thinking anything less?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lucid Lunacy

So essentially if we, after reading the Bible, do not find these hidden Truths our myopic intellectual faculties are broken?

No. Your myopic intellectual faculties would be performing at full capacity.

Does that mean we are stupid in general or just in a spiritual sense?

When you say "we" are you speaking for yourself, in addition to the other individual I was originally responding to?
And I would never call anyone "stupid", other than myself, of course.

And I certainly would never make such gross assumptions in regard to a total stranger's intelligence.
Well, unless they were obviously retarded.
Or just had really, really bad grammar, then I would totally make an exception in that case.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stupid girl

Same reply to you.

If you bothered to read the thread you would hopefully understand the points and argue from there.

For real. If you read my posts you would understand my reasoning.

Christians still use OT as the basis for moral belief in ways that the New Covenant supposedly abolishes.

You can reconcile that by stating they are not real Christians.

However to non-religious we have no reason to believe you are the true Christian and they are not.

The scope is the whole of Christendom. That's the OP.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
reply to post by Shimri

You, like a few others confuse laws against sin and laws for rituals. Which were both laws under the OT and had to be obeyed!

The laws against sin are very much for Christians and they parallel the same laws in in the NT.

The ritual laws.. ie, sacrifice of animals, circumcision, no clothes of assorted fabrics, Not eating ham, rabbit... Etc.... are not for Christian or the Jews after Jesus said "it is finished" on the cross and "the temple veil was rent n two"

This is what the Apostle is talking about "liberty from the law" the rituals. Jesus's death was the ritual to end all rituals. God himself said "it is finished!" Thats good enough for me. Sin is still sin in the OT and NT.
You could live by the law. But the bible says you will be judged my it. If you choose to ignore the time of grace (NT) and use the law as an excuse or defence.

The "law" was not just the ten commandment both ritual and sin law, WAS THE LAW in the OT. If you were guilty of breaking one part of the law you broke the intire law.

The temple was the center of scrifice and ritual. Jesus was the last holy sacrifice "for this reason I came into the world" The perfect lamb for sacrifice.

This has been covered over and over here.

The NT states clearly OT sin is still NT sin and should be refrained from.
edit on 6-8-2012 by murphy22 because: (no reason given)

Can you show me where God makes a distinction between moral and ritual laws?

Law vs grace is false. Grace existed in the OT, just as it does in the NT. God says multiple times in the Torah that He is gracious and merciful. Adam, Eve, Noah, Abraham, Moses, the children of Israel, David, etc. all had grace.

The fact of the matter is, if there is no law, there is no need for grace. If there is no need for grace, there is no need for a saviour.

The point of grace is to cover you when you fail at obedience. Always has been, always will be )at least until we are perfected).

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
reply to post by SilentKillah

There is a reason they call it the " New Covenant."

You mean this New Covenant?

Hebrews 8:8-10
Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord. For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; [U]I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people

Or is it a different lawless covenant?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
When is the New new Testament(NNT) is coming? when someone will say they are the prophet and update all these ridiculous things, and possibly add few things in so it can be more factual, just like how OT > NT, 2000 yrs ago did.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheeplearepeople
reply to post by seeker1963

Leviticus was from the old testament, (Torah) which was a set of laws for the Jews! NOT CHRISTIANS!

Remember that Jesus was a Jew, and the Old Testament helped shape Jesus and the beliefs of his followers. Without an Old Testament, there would be no New Testament

As an aside, Some could argue this isn't the case.

At NINE Years Old Jesus was teaching, far above what the Scribes and Pharisees could. This suggests to Some, Jesus was the Word of GOD, in man/flesh.

He never needed to be taught from those in the Temple. The Word of GOD was within him.

Again, Some could argue this point.

And I hate to have to do it, but the Old Testament was for more than the JEWS. First and foremost, it was for ISRAEL.

One could also argue the Point it is for the 10 Princes descending from Ishmael. He is Abraham's Son.
He had his Blessing from GOD both thru Abraham and Directly with GOD.

Regardless, JEWS ALONE are not the only people today that the OLD Testament relates or pertains to.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOLCOTT
reply to post by buster2010

The veil was torn and all men/women could come directly to God and Jesus without the need of a priest or a church. God saw that man was unable to keep the laws (JEWISH) and sent his son to pay for all past and future sins of mankind.

While your premise is right, your indication isn't.

The veil was torn and all men/women could come directly to GOD, "though" Jesus without the need of a priest...............

and

GOD saw that man was "going to be" unable to keep the laws (ISRAEL'S) and sent his Son to pay............

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
Why do you need Jesus in order to live a good life? Don't you have your own moral code? Would you still follow him and all of his lessons if doing that meant you would go to hell?

You have some preconceived notion that HELL even exists. Maybe you should read Revelations, for example, and find out who is currently BOOKED on that one way flight, and when that occurs. It will even tell you what it is YOU will NEED to do in order to be sent there yourself. Here's a hint. IT WILL BE YOUR WILLING CHOICE ALONE that sends you there. Figure out what that choice is. Let me know when you do.

Originally posted by MamaJ
I need Jesus because I want him. I want his light In my heart and everyone elses. This Universe is a fun place to live.... Lots of mysteries..... Lots of questions. Jesus shines the light for me to see clearly. Thanks for asking... Lol

For me.... Im content. Im happy. Im at peace. Many are not me though.... Many are nothing like me... But they still deserve love as their journey is not mine!

Originally posted by kisharninmah
I think the point is: Is religion needed for a a moral compass? I say no. If anything, religion has done more harm than good. If religion works well for you as a coping mechanism, then great. That is the only good that comes from it. And yes, it is coping mechanism. It makes the the world a lot less scary if we think we have someone watching over us, that we live on after death, that we will see our loved ones again... But do not force your coping mechanism on other people or use it as an excuse for hatred and bigotry.
:sad:

I see this as one of the INDICATORS that we should be drawn to and speak to.

TO HELL WITH RELIGION. It is a craft of man alone. It is the problem, as this sad sorry soul is expressing.

Unfortunately, the various forms of Christianity, mask themselves behind the veil of "religious dogmas, doctrines and theologies" produced by man alone, with the context of keeping either an us or them, or they all should be us mentality.

They twist and misquote scripture to suit their specific intent. This is the realm of a cracker Autowrench spoke about several pages ago. It is the realm of Babel and a Ruse to present the disillusioned, such as Kisharninmah, with the view they are offering.

F.Y.I. That cracker is SATAN. The master of twisting and distorting Scripture to suit his needs.

Afterinfinity, isn't expressing a Religious view and isn't indicating you need to be Baptist, Catholic, whatever.....

Afterinfinity is expressing a Relationship between herself and GOD, through Jesus. It is generally classified as being a "Christian" relationship or lifestyle.

The world would be a lot better today, if this is what Christianity was allowed to become. Unfortunately, man, and his infinite stupidity, imposed his own desires upon the concept Christ affords mankind, and has driven it to the point where this distinction is lost on people such as Kisharninmah.

It really is a sad, sad thing, but soon, all those divisions man has fabricated will be eliminated, with the advent of the Millennium Kingdom and a 1000 Years of learning from Christ. That should effectively open the eyes of those, such as Kisharninmah, to the reality of the intended relationship we should all be having with GOD, and Jesus.

Ciao

Shane

edit on 10-8-2012 by Shane because: Application of Quoted Texts Mislabeled

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Afterinfinity

I don't need Jesus. I don't want Jesus. Real or not, the guy was admirable, but he was centuries ago and this is now. He isn't here to take me by the hand, and I don't want to delude myself into thinking he is. If you need a teddy bear or a security blanket, go back to kindergarten, because we need ADULTS in this world. People capable of looking at a problem and preparing to take it head on. We're the most capable species on this world...if we don't save it, who will? "

Are you ever the grown up. And you know what my "friend" (being courteous, not factual). Genesis 7, near the end of the chapter, discusses some who likely shared a similar view as you have about GOD. Maybe glance at that, when you are reading Revelations.

It will show how those capable peoples where able to save themselves.

Ciao

Shane
edit on 10-8-2012 by Shane because: Again, Miss labeled Quoted text.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by bitsforbytes
reply to post by b14warrior

Well at least some people are depriving themselves from eating some of the things otherwise we would need quite a few more farms to make enough: cow, chicken, lamb, veil, pigs, rabbits, moose, horse, fish, crocodile, buffalo, yak and snails and lettuce and tomatoes....And many many more. All for 7 billion hungry humans and still counting! Apparently, the rate of population growth is: an exponential function. So the more we are the faster more are being born. Is food production exponential? Better yet! Are food resources even available for an extra 4 billion? Is iron exponential? We eat Iron but very little of it!

While your comments made seem to be directed towards another train of thought, your words indicate another concern. Global Warming. We are at the Point where, Growth of Food Products for feeding this planet, will become the GREATEST CAUSE OF GLOBAL WARMING, from what I read recently. Just thought you should be alerted of this, since it didn't seem to make the commentary

Ciao

Shane

P.S. Is it 4:20 yet???

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by borntowatch
Originally posted by SubAce
Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

--havent met a single person yet that follwed half of their own religions rules, muslims, jews, christians, buddhist

THEY ALL KILL

--Jehovah's Witnesses don't. In all of the wars and genocides of the 20th and 21st century no one has been killed by the hand of a Jehovah's Witness anywhere in the world.

--Because they are a seperate cult. Christian pretenders.

Despite the indicators offered here, and in several posts that have occured within the past few pages, I think we seem to be BREAKING NEWS or should be ISSUING ALERTS WORLDWIDE.

Someone please give us the details. We all should learn about this monumental occasion.

The JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES amend their belief structure to embrace the Fact that Jesus WAS the Son of GOD.

This is amazing info that truly deserves it's own Thread, and some National and Global Coverage as well.

Or

You are being misled by those who have mouths to speak, and have nothing to say, as can be found in the last few pages. People making statements about women, and faiths and such, who spew out suddenly, Jehovah's Witnesses are Christians.

That is the funniest thing so far in this thread.

Jehovah Witnesses are NOT Christian in anyway shape or form. Christ was a simple man, and not the son of GOD. They do respect that man, and listen to the passages offered, but deny His Divinity. That is not a Christian.

And just so we can address the matter fully, Jehovah's Witnesses have killed. Unfortunately those who have suffered and died have tended to be their own relatives, when issues of "Blood" and "Transfusions" become required.

And unlike killing, this borders upon pre-meditated thought, which is then classified as Murder. And that tends to eliminate one of the 10 LAWS they profess to follow.

But CHRISTIANS listen up.

THEY, the Jehovah's Witnesses, have something on MOST OF YOU. They actually utilize, study and read their Bible. They do not use it to record family trees in or to augment their wardrobe. while the pages within never see the light of day.

Jesus aside, and the Jehovah's Witnesses are likely better Christians, than most Christians are. They are misguided, but devoted, apposed to, Sunday Morning or Evening Worship at the Church seems to be more than enough for those professing Christ as their Savior.

That is truly sad.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by manna2

Absolutely correct. Slaves we are and slaves we die, unless we are of the Masters, and I haven't seen one in here yet.

Hence the Profile Photo. We are in Bondage, despite our illusions of freedom, which dwindle further and further each day.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkATi
OP,

I have three basic rebuttals to your claim(s).

1. The Gospel of Mark says that Jesus declared all foods clean.

Mark 7:18-19, NASB
18 And He *said to them, “Are you so lacking in understanding also? Do you not understand that whatever goes into the man from outside cannot defile him, 19 because it does not go into his heart, but into his stomach, and is eliminated?” (Thus He declared all foods clean.)

Therefore, Christians have good Biblical reason to eat whatever they want. This includes lobster and pork. Your argument, or illustration, does not take this fact into account, and therefore is invalid.

Due to your implied interpetation, I feel this matter is needing specific attention, since many have accused Christians of doing what you have done. We are seeing Pots and Kettles that are both black.

MARK CHAPTER 7
THEN came together unto him the Pharisees, and certain of the scribes, which came from Jerusalem.
2 And when they saw some of his disciples eat bread with defiled, that is to say, with unwashen, hands, they found fault.
3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.
7 Howbeit in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.
8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
10 For Moses said, Honour thy father and thy mother; and, Whoso curseth father or mother, let him die the death:
11 But ye say, If a man shall say to his father or mother, It is Corban, that is to say, a gift, by whatsoever thou mightest be profited by me; he shall be free.
12 And ye suffer him no more to do ought for his father or his mother;
13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
14 And when he had called all the people unto him, he said unto them, Hearken unto me every one of you, and understand:
15 There is nothing from without a man, that entering into him can defile him: but the things which come out of him, those are they that defile the man.
16 If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.
17 And when he was entered into the house from the people, his disciples asked him concerning the parable.
18 And he saith unto them, Are ye so without understanding also? Do ye not perceive, that whatsoever thing from without entereth into the man, it cannot defile him;
19 Because it entereth not into his heart, but into the belly, and goeth out into the draught, purging all meats?
20 And he said, That which cometh out of the man, that defileth the man.
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,
22 Thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lasciviousness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness:
23 All these evil things come from within, and defile the man.

The Chapter carries the thought being expressed. Not the Verse. Twisting and distorting scripture suits the needs of ONE and he revels in the fact that such acts occur constantly, misleading those with intent on believing. The only accomplishment from this is that SATAN has a pawn to spread his lies.

What happens?

Pharisees come to Christ and ask why the Disciples are not following the Laws in relation to unclean acts.

In this case, eating bread without cleaning their hands in accordance to MANS laws. (remember who's LAW)

This is reinforced in Verse 7. Chapter 8 and 9 also indicate this is the subject matter. LAWS man made, not those presented to Israel in Leviticus.

The chapter continues to the noted New Age Speak Bible (NASB) Verses you presented from the New Age Bible you have, but nowhere is the Subject matter changed.

The Subject has been and remained following the LAWS imposed by MAN, as the Pharisee's questioned about, and the LAWS presented to ISRAEL from GOD, that the Pharisee's dismiss, while following their own.

Dirty Hands won't harm you. Dirty Thoughts will. (Readers Digest Version of Interpretation)

Keep the CONTEXT of the thought. Don't mislead, as many have here, with DESIGNS to mislead.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
When is the New new Testament(NNT) is coming? when someone will say they are the prophet and update all these ridiculous things, and possibly add few things in so it can be more factual, just like how OT > NT, 2000 yrs ago did.

Hey, this has happened through out History. There are always prophets.

The problem is, mankind has not had another sitting, as happen under Constantine, to bring forth more books to present into the Bible.

Plus we tend to suggest they are nutters, delusional, looney or outright out there, so it is likely that additional books will never be placed within the Bible.

Ciao

Shane

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30 >>

join