It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jak 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I was curious to know if anyone else has the Jak 3 demo. I am loving this game. The graphics are amazing and very cinematic. They added a bunch of new vehicles and weapons to use while searching the wastelands. I cant wait to get my hands on the full version next month.

posted on Nov, 7 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I havent played the demo but I did see some screens on it and I have to admit that this game looks great. The trailer was good too. I have played the first two in the series and it is amazing to see how far this game has evolved over the past years. This is sure to be the best yet and sadly the last.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Well i have played the demo and now own the full version and i gotta tell ya it is a really good game.Me and my kid play it constantly.It is challenging yet alot of fun.great graphics and good gameplay.I would recomend this game to kids of all ages.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GamingGirl
I havent played the demo but I did see some screens on it and I have to admit that this game looks great. The trailer was good too. I have played the first two in the series and it is amazing to see how far this game has evolved over the past years. This is sure to be the best yet and sadly the last.

What do you mean the last? Great. Now I'm gonna be confused all day.

new topics

top topics

join