It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live Link thread for all who want to watch The rover tonight..

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I would love to play with this toy. The specs on this thing are AWESOME. This is the highest of tech that may be available in our civilian future.
Wow!!!! This thing has so many cameras!. and geological tools.
The knowledge that we get from this thing WILL BE PHENOMENAL!!!
Here is an interactive tool from NASA that gives you insight onboard "CURIOSITY"
mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr treg
Nice time to find an alien artefact as

1. It is 2012.
2. Everyone is expecting something to happen at the time of the Olympics.
3. The media have trained the sheeple to accept that aliens exist over the past few years i.e. epidemic of alien films.

I wouldn't call this trained sheeple:

This truly is the real deal:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:40 PM
link   
thank you very much for link, appreciated

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LiberalSceptic

Any management without equality and levelheadedness is temporary management.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I expect this rover to find INCONCLUSIVE evidence of past life on Mars. How about that? It will find some things that are suggestive of life, but it will all be debatable. Because that's the way things work.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Zarniwoop

I don't see why. It mentions aliens in most religious texts. Maybe the translators changed the wording, but even then it's sort of hard to fathom how saying a group of people came to Earth and then left could mean anything but aliens.

Precisely!!

I couldn't agree with you more!

I try hard, in debate, to explain how the bible ( and other religious doctrine) is talking about alien visitation done by extraterrestrials who not only colonized Earth and genetically engineered mankind,but displayed advanced technology: i.e "miracles"....

As far as Mars:

When reading the Dead Sea Scrolls as scribed by the ancient Sumerians, it has been theorized that the ET's colonization began on Mars; but after the planet's depletion of its atmosphere, the mission was focused on Earth; i.e. Exodus.

This topic completely fascinates me

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
...When reading the Dead Sea Scrolls as scribed by the ancient Sumerians, it has been theorized that the ET's colonization began on Mars; but after the planet's depletion of its atmosphere, the mission was focused on Earth; i.e. Exodus.

The Sumerians did not write the Dead Sea Scrolls; the timing is off by a couple thousand years.

There are some competing theories as to the origin of the scrolls -- ranging from Jews, to Qumrans, to even early Christians -- but I never heard a theory that they were written by Sumerians, considering Sumer no longer existed when the scrolls were written.

Also, the Dead Sea Scrolls were not written in the Sumerian language, but in dialects of Hebrew, Aramaic, and Greek that were more modern than Sumerian civilization. A very tiny portion of them are written in an older Biblical-style of Hebrew, but that style of Hebrew was still 1000 years newer than end of the Sumerian civilization.

That would be like finding something written in modern 21st century English, and attributing it to the ancient Vikings.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

Well when you say mankind you go too far in my book.

The evolution of man is a well documented and clearly proven phenomenon.

What little evidence there is for genetic engineering by aliens is that they took what they FOUND and changed it to their needs, then took those subjects and left.

There's a great deal of assumed things. Be objective. Where in human history is there a gap or evidence for engineering? NONE. But yet we have these tales from every corner of the globe of visitors who took, not created, and then left.

Think about it some more. Look at life here on Earth. How many other creatures like man do you see? Well guess what, chances are space is no different. There is a greater chance something less intelligent than us but older is in space than there is for something equal or more intelligent than us.

And what would a less intelligent species do if it encountered a more intelligent, but primitive younger species? Why it would enslave them, make them into their super soldiers, and send them to fight their wars. That is what they would do. And when they were done with them, they would send the super soldiers home, cut all contact with the planet, and keep it in their X files.

Here lies Earth. Planet of the supermen. May they enjoy their huts and fires.....

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join