It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
reply to post by beezzer

Then, there were 2 men coming through the bushes trying to enter the church. Could you investigate that?

Don't know about the rest but these 2 were young adults trying to get close for a look.

Had previously tried a different route then were told second time they would be arrested if they did not clear the area.

Heard this live on scanner.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
This seems to be the way it always goes though. Someone snaps and then over the next couple of weeks a couple more crazies follow..This sickens me beyond belief my prayers go out to the family's..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Not sure how that would make sense. At least I really do not get it.

I wonder if that is not one of those things where I hear you can change the posting date on a video?

Raist

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
Sorry for the victims but I have to ask if this is motivated by religion or perhaps another stage to justify the lobby for gun control?

Or is it just a copycat?

Unfortunately, we have to ask these questions these days because nothing seems to be what it looks like anymore.

Peace

edit on 5-8-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I get how somebody would think that the century shooter was linked to MK Ultra or its successors, seen as his institution allegdly took darpa money and he was involved in a field of study and program that involved the manipulation of the mind.

Are there any hints this could have been the case with this shooter? From time to time people snap, thank god its less than 0,001% so far.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Raist

Originally posted by Raist
reply to post by loam

Not sure how that would make sense. At least I really do not get it.

I wonder if that is not one of those things where I hear you can change the posting date on a video?

Raist

Well, I suspect it will be only a matter of time before someone pays this guy a visit. Either way.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

The time stamp on it shows it's almost a month old for me.

I would assume the poster had the ability to change the TITLE of the video. The content of the video has nothing to do with the shooting and I don't think they can alter dates. But they should be able to alter their titles?

link   

Originally posted by loam
I just saw this video post:

It seems this was posted yesterday?

Can the dates of postings on youtube be altered?

edit on 5-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

No, the posting date can't be altered but the title and description under the video can be altered.

This video has been up for a month, but I'm sure he just went in and changed the title for some dumb reason.

link   
reply to post by murch

That's cool - and would clear that up - if those 2 were actually cleared of suspicion of participation and were **REALLY** just onlookers that left the scene.

I can't figure out why the people were hiding and the kids were hostage if the dude was dead in the parking lot outside, and why were hostage negotiators called in, and why did so many people on site seem to think there were multiple shooters? - KWIM?

link   
Someone dropped the shooter off, and sped away.

He had an accomplice.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
Who the hell, shoots a priest,at a service?

happened to archbishop romero
right in the middle of a mass

Romero was shot on 24 March 1980, while celebrating Mass at a small chapel located in a hospital called "La Divina Providencia", one day after a sermon where he had called on Salvadoran soldiers, as Christians, to obey God's higher order and to stop carrying out the government's repression and violations of basic human rights. According to an audio-recording of the Mass, he was shot while elevating the chalice at the end of the Eucharistic rite.[citation needed]
en.wikipedia.org...

looks like the homegrown terrorism is on now
as "predicted" by the feds

how awfully convienient

will martial law be declared soon?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

He's a kid. I've watched kids as they discover - on their own - little kid mind wheels turning - what's basically keyword spamming to get hits and views. I've had to explain to a few of them that it was wrong and that they could have their accounts suspended for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam
I just saw this video post:

It seems this was posted yesterday?

Can the dates of postings on youtube be altered?

When I clicked on the video it says it was published on July 7th, not yesterday. Am I missing something?

Also, is it possible to change the title of your video after upload? Not the date...

link   
I don't think every one of these type shooters snap. Some people just think it is alright to harm others to suite their own beliefs.

link   
So they're going to kill more people just to BAN the gun. Great effort here. The heroes of the world are our only chance. They're the only ones plentiful enough with highly effective modern weapons. And I'm talking about Americans.

In most other countries, only those who could pay can own one. And that includes all the other countries our other fellow members rant about. Yes you could own guns in countries where it's banned, just get the proper licence... or... don't get a licence. Get it from the black market.

I don't get it. In countries where it's banned, only the rich or the crooks get their guns. But the rich are usually crooks too, only more successful. So "crooks" are usually up-starts.

Heed my words O ignorant fools.
edit on 5-8-2012 by headb because: corrections - just so they don't say no reason given.

link   
reply to post by tport17

Yes you can change the title and he will likely be banned for what he did.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tport17

I'm sorry. You're right it does say July 7th.

Didn't know titles could be altered. (Apparently, this can be done.)

Well, I'm sure he will receive some grief for his 'trouble'.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Dont know about Martial Law..........

I do know this, this is evil. Anyone that needs to kill for no reason, is evil.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

It sucks for that guy. You just do not do things like that. After reading a few posts below yours I was wrong it is not the date that is changed but the title.

reply to post by AshleyD

Good catch. I did not notice that.

reply to post by LifeInDeath

Thank you for the information. Though I believe it is my fault loam got the information backwards. I remembered reading here before that something could be changed I just got the idea backwards (sorry about that loam).

Either way I would not want to be that kid in the coming days.

Raist

edit on 8/5/12 by Raist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
**ATTENTION** This thread is about the tragic shooting in Wisconsin, NOT gun laws, PLEASE stick to the topic. The gun law debate has its own threads, lots of them, do not derail this thread with that topic.

Thank You.

Springer...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join