It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
www.denverpost.com...
In 1999, Page pleaded guilty to driving while ability impaired in Denver. He served 60 days in jail, according to Denver court records. The Denver Sheriff's Office refused to release its mug shot of him, citing a request from law officers in Wisconsin.

Now why would they care what he looked like 13 years ago?
edit on 7-8-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Regardless if the event is real or not, it will encourage copy cats. Anarchy, Politics, Terrorism, Extremism, Racism.

America: Where massacres happen at high schools, colleges, movie theaters and Sikh temples. Whats next?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666

So we have Katie Holmes in Batman, James Holmes kill people at a Batman movie, Kelly Holmes light London's Olympic torch same day as Batman Massacre, then this sikh shooter lives on Holmes Avenue?

These guys are good.

An let's not forget real-life serial killer H H Holmes who was the subject of a novel The Devil in the White City whose film rights were purchased by Tom Cruise who is a Scientologist and was married to Katie Holmes. Cruise was going to play the character of H H Holmes but ended up dropping the project selling on the rights to Leonardo DiCaprio.

The author of Devil in the White City is Erik Larson. He also authored Lethal Passage: Story of a Gun and Isaac's Storm. In the Hebrew bible Isaac's son is Jacob. Armadeep Kaleka directed a video titled Jacob's Turn. If we turn 'Jacobs' into Erik Larson's surname we get Lars-Jacobs-on. Lars Jacobson co-directed Baby Blues with Armadeep Kaleka. Wade Michael Page, of Holmes Avenue, was once in a band called Blue Eyed Devils. Kaleka's father was one of Page's victims in the Wisconsin shooting.

A game of shadows, for sure. Which happens to be the title of the latest Sherlock Holmes film.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Regardless if the event is real or not, it will encourage copy cats. Anarchy, Politics, Terrorism, Extremism, Racism.

America: Where massacres happen at high schools, colleges, movie theaters and Sikh temples. Whats next?

My guess, football or baseball game

Prey not

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

Don't forget that this all started right after Holme's divorce. Interesting indeed though.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
"OH another _______(insert parroted propaganda sound byte here) in AMERICA"- whats wrong with AMERICA?Whats wrong with america......???

ILL TELL YOU WHATS WRONG!

-- WEVE HAD A GOVT COUP AND THE SOONER THE WORLD REALIZES IT THE SOONER WE CAN FIX IT!
--were being SHOCK TESTED like rats!
---theres a HEAP(trillions) of dollars missing --extracted--JUST LIKE WHAT HAPPENED IN DAYS LEADING UP TO THE 1930s DEPRESSION!
-- The Govt has made a Straw Man out of us--this Straw man will pay off the EURO BAILOUT

SO IF YOUR FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY AND CANT FIGURE THIS OUT STFU OR LISTEN ONCE IN A WHILE!

--Whats up , AMerica?????????
--WERE WAITING FOR THE RIGHT TIME AND SUFFICIENT #S TO POUNCE ON THESE [snip]-THATS WHATS UP.

edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/8/12 by masqua because: Profanity

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
reply to post by thomasblackraven

Where are you getting all of this? I haven't heard much about the girlfriend beyond that she dumped him apparently.

Check my post history for the few made earlier in the thread. There are a few different newspaper articles linked.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by thomasblackraven

Ok thanks, I didn't hear anything about this anywhere else so I was a bit skeptical. I'll look it over.

So he was at Bragg in 94? There were a lot of problems with neo-nazi/white suprmecists (SP) on and off base at the time. There was a black couple murdered on base too if memory serves me correct.

www.dailykos.com...

This might have been where he was exposed to the WP movement. I do remember this event as my father was AD at the time and the DoD started cracking down on racism in the ranks after the murders.
edit on 7-8-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Originally posted by Valhall
No, you won't twist my words, or even his unless he let's you. My first fear is not of much, because I don't scare by much. But if I had to pick one I'd say my first fear is of people who have become so neurotic, so isolated, and so pampered in their psyche that they can't handle real evil acts committed by real bad people - like a sick bastard who decides to kill a bunch of innocent people. Instead they decide to piss up a rope, create monstrosities of complex larger conspiratorial efforts so they can convince themselves they have a snowball's chance in hell of "cracking the enigma"; when it's just really bad people committing really bad acts. You have to face there has always been and always will be bad people who commit bad acts. When you get pampered into becoming delusional and being convinced you can recreate reality to soothe your own delicate psyche, you create shadow organizations and vast conspiracies so that you can pretend to type words that might crack the secret that will bring down the delusion you created.

One of the smartest things I've seen written on these boards in a very long time.

Quoting it, because it says so much that's worth pointing out.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Interestingly, not much has been made in the MSM about Page's membership in the Hammerskins, even though it was probably a Hammerskins tattoo that convinced the FBI to call this a domestic terrorist event.

usnews.nbcnews.com...
...Page was a mem­ber of the Ham­mer­skins, ... and iden­ti­fied him­self as a North­ern Ham­mer­skin, part of the group’s upper Mid­west branch.
The white-power music scene is one of the main things that the Hammerskins do in the United States and is a “fairly important part of the white supremacist subculture" in the country, said Pitcavage. Because of Page's role in that music scene, he had already become linked with the Hammerskins through his involvement in bands tied to the group and his performances at their events.
Page became a “fully patched” member of the Hammerskins by late 2011 after going through an apprenticeship period. He had one of their tattoos on his right arm -- a sort of cogwheel with the numbers 838 inside it (838 is an alpha-numeric code that means “hail crossed hammers,” a reference to their logo of two-crossed hammers ...) .

edit on 7-8-2012 by starviego because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   

SIKH TEMPLE IS A HOLMES !

Originally posted by torsion

So we have Katie Holmes in Batman, James Holmes kill people at a Batman movie, Kelly Holmes light London's Olympic torch same day as Batman Massacre, then this sikh shooter lives on Holmes Avenue?

These guys are good.

An let's not forget real-life serial killer H H Holmes.

I'm surprised nobody noticed this.

The chief Sikh Golden Temple is an island surrounded by water..

Now the name HOLMES means, literally, AN ISLAND SURROUNDED BY WATER.

genealogy.about.com...

HOLMES - Name Meaning & Origin

Last Name Meaning & Genealogy Links for the Surname HOLMES
Meaning & Origin:
A geographical surname from the northern Middle English holm, meaning "island" for an individual who lived on an island, or a piece of low-lying meadow lands near or surrounded by water.

Seems there's another theme underlying all this shooting activity. People's attention are being drawn to the warning about HOLMES.

Wade Page was probably just another Patsy, whose delusional views were useful to manipulate him. Maybe there were 4 shooters, and Page was supposed to stay outside to alert the others inside when the cops came, and he ended up getting shot, while the other three escaped. When the other 3 guys inside heard shooting outside the temple, that was their cue that time's up, and they sneek away while Page draws the attention of the cops and distract them. Page was expendable.

So, what is the underlying message? Maybe somebody knows something that they can't reveal directly so they are using all these "events" to draw attention to those who are wise enough to understand.

Message decodes to : ISLANDS SURROUNDED BY WATER ARE IN DANGER LIVES WILL BE LOST.

Then today, right after we get New Zealand...Volcano Blows it's top, and scientists are totally surprised..there was no warning signs !

New Zealand dormant volcano erupts after a century

www.bbc.co.uk...

"It looked like Hiroshima", says one local resident of the ash cloud that spewed from Mount Tongariro

A New Zealand volcano dormant for more than a century has erupted, sending up ash clouds, disrupting flights and closing roads.

Mount Tongariro, one of three volcanoes in the centre of the North Island, became active just before midnight local time, with reports of loud explosions, spewing rocks and steam.

"It was quite impressive."

Mount Tongariro last erupted 115 years ago, and scientists said they did not yet know if this eruption was a single event or if it signalled the start of more activity.
A man holds a handful of volcanic ash that fell on a property in Rangipo near the base of Mt Tongariro, New Zealand after an eruption 7 August, 2012 The eruption sent ash clouds over the area, causing disruptions to flights

Experts said they were caught by surprise - they had recorded some seismic activity in recent weeks but were not expecting an eruption.

Someone is trying to send a warning out, "beware of the islands".

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Page likely didn't shoot anyone. He was part of the grand conspiracy to destroy the U.S. Constitution by attacking it at what is perceived to be it's weakest link, Amendment 2.

Yes indeed, his racist background along with the tattoo's, his military background to boot, meld perfectly into the grand scheme. The stage was set by the U.S. DHS when clearly it was indicated that U.S. Whites, the fringe element right there in the USA, usually ex-military, were truly to be regarded as the most dangerous terrorists....how convenient Page fits this description to a "T".

And so the clandestine order brought him under their control, manipulating his synaptic activity, a sort of hypnosis for the layman, resulting in his presence at the Temple that fateful day.

Parallel with this were the actual gunmen who blew in, committed the dastardly deed, then escaped, to leave Page alone and vulnerable when the 'authorities' arrived, to be shot and killed.....a goat for the slaughter.

Indeed, human life means nothing to the evil, clandestine, order.....any means to achieve the end.

Mr. Holmes, however, survived his ordeal. Indeed, he too likely did not kill a soul in the theater that fateful day. The real shooter(s) escaped without notice. Holmes was simply found dazed and confused, and remained so for several days afterwards, a result of the induced hypnotic trance that brought him there in the first place. The clandestine order realized their error in his survival, and corrected it for the Temple mission.

And so we march along the path of swaying public opinion....with those in the U.S., and now India itself calling for something to be done about those dangerous guns.

Research The Attack on the Golden Temple on 6/6/84.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
LOL
"no dude, its you--your crazy, and all this hard work and research and facts and multiple repeating coincidences is proof that you are neurotic and making up things in order to crack all your own insecurities" or someother such NONSENSE

END SARCASM

Who is delusional, those who so falsely believe the reality is myth,???? or those who point out that its HAPPENED BEFORE HERE___AND HERE____oh and hey, check THIS out---and ASK QUESTIONS and dont ACCEPT the BS----

its OK. SOMEDAY---like a child---you will understand. Maybe.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The LAtimes, via Yahoo, is stating that the shooter has been on the feds radar more than once because of his ties to certain groups. So much for all that intel that is said to be necessary for our protection.

Of course I do understand it is difficult to monitor so many people. So is monitoring really going to work all that often.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by roadgravel

There isn't much love lost between me and most of the government but, It's difficult to determine when someone is going to go beyond words. A lot of these WP fanatics talk trash all the time and do nothing.

It should also be noted that none of his statements ever were spefic about what race he hated (beyond all non-whites) or who he would target. I think it's a bit premature to start blaming them. Considering his girlfriend had a connection to the temple I think it's more likely this was really about her.
edit on 7-8-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

Not blame as much as pointing out that watching everyone is not going to be much more productive than anything else, just as you have mentioned happened here.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by roadgravel
reply to post by antonia

Not blame as much as pointing out that watching everyone is not going to be much more productive than anything else, just as you have mentioned happened here.

I don't agree with watching everyone, but I do believe extremists on both sides should be tracked. Though they may have overlooked this guy they have nabbed people who have threatened, harassed and even murdered people by monitoring hate groups.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join