It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by samsamm9

Not necessarily true. If you want to hire people to kill, you look to the same kind of people. Gang members. Racist gang members even better. People think, oh racist kills someone that he hates. Must be a hate crime and don't bother looking any further.

If the skinhead thing don't pan out, and is ex military, might very well be in the merc business now.
edit on Sun, 05 Aug 2012 22:42:17 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sek82

They just mentioned it...single mention, no repeat. Maybe a half an hour ago. They also mentioned that the house being observed is where the gunman lived up until about 2 weeks ago; apparently he fought with his girlfriend, moved across the street, and resided there for the past week or so. Again, the news reporting the word of a person who knows a guy kind of thing...but still reported.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
I guess this was the guys truck?

www.google.com...

OAK CREEK, WI - AUGUST 5: Various police personnel look into a parked vehicle outside the Sikh Temple of Wisconsin where at least one gunman fired upon people at a service August, 5, 2012 Oak Creek, Wisconsin. At least six people were killed when a shooter, who was later shot dead by a police officer, opened fire on congregants in the Milwaukee suburb. (Photo by Darren Hauck/Getty Images)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofswords

Background checks are required...for handguns. Shotguns? Rifles? Etc? Walk in with cash, walk out with a gun. Handguns are more highly controlled than any other firearm.

And you are right, it is a conundrum and one that brings to mind population control via meds. I was a pharmacy technician for a few years and walked away from it, disgusted, after seeing all the normal kids doped up on anti depressants and other mind altering meds.

Now I deliver pizza and work with like minded and similarly financed people. Less money, sure...but more comfortable by far.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yep, that'd be the one...though the news showed an aerial view.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Everything you need to know is in this picture

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox666
Everything you need to know is in this picture

WTF are you talking about? Seriously?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox666

Erm what?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocBenway
reply to post by JBA2848

Yep, that'd be the one...though the news showed an aerial view.

But the news said grey...that's red, isn't it?

Sigh...they don't care if they get it right.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I'm scared this is a second attempt to whip-up anti-gun sentiment and fuel the politicians who already want to take our guns away into doing so with legislation?

but I, too, am concerned about how this incident will be twisted by media and politicians to enforce what they've long wanted - gun control.

another abhorrent tragedy, and our first fear is that they'll take away our guns?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Maybe the interior is grey or something...sigh...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

Looks like it is red and grey

edit on Sun, 05 Aug 2012 22:50:02 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

reply to post by queenofswords

Background checks are required...for handguns. Shotguns? Rifles? Etc? Walk in with cash, walk out with a gun. Handguns are more highly controlled than any other firearm.

Only in certain states. Here, no. You just buy and register. We don't typically have mass shootings either, so I guess us all legally owning firearms, including handguns, is working well for us.

I will note that the vast majority (I believe it is 37 states) out of 50 honor other states' conceal carry licenses. Wisconsin is one of the very few states that doesn't, so I'm assuming they don't have CCL rights...is this true?
edit on 8-5-2012 by Valhall because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

No, we have a conceal carry law...it just passed this year I believe, but the requirements differ greatly from other states as far as I know.

Proof of training is required.

www.doj.state.wi.us...
edit on 5-8-2012 by DocBenway because: additional info

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
CNN live news witness reporting shooter had a 9/11 tattoo, about 6 ft tall, white t-shirt and black pants.

Interesting to say the least. Specifically at the theater we have the White Tiburon, it had 9/11 on the plates, Holmes was 6 feet tall, and all in Black Rambo Gear. Hmm starting to see a pattern here.

But sorry, my gut instinct is telling me this was assassination of the speaker who was attending this function from India.

I was the first to suggest it, but no one wanted to listen to me, because I'm just a dumb blonde.

Follow the names of the priests [One we do know, who work with Greer on SIRUS], the guest speaker, and the money and you got your group and conspiracy.

My condolences as well, I didn't have time to say it earlier.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Valhall

No, we have a conceal carry law...it just passed this year I believe, but the requirements differ greatly from other states as far as I know.

Proof of training is required.

www.doj.state.wi.us...
edit on 5-8-2012 by DocBenway because: additional info

Yeah, proof of training is required here as well. But your part of 13 states that don't honor other states' licenses. Oh well, just an observation.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

I think there is a stipulation for West Virginia...if you are a WV and get your license after a certain date, we honor it here. Something along those lines at least. Interesting regardless.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
4 shooters involved.....and I believe the eye witness testimony too!

www.infowars.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

I'd like to see the US government try and take the peoples guns away... you do realise that could start a war on its own? Anyway, what makes you think punishing innocent gun holders is ok simply because of a couple of twats who do not represent the entire gun community? Most gun holders would never think of committing an act like what has happened...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mythos

I'm scared this is a second attempt to whip-up anti-gun sentiment and fuel the politicians who already want to take our guns away into doing so with legislation?

but I, too, am concerned about how this incident will be twisted by media and politicians to enforce what they've long wanted - gun control.

another abhorrent tragedy, and our first fear is that they'll take away our guns?

No, you won't twist my words, or even his unless he let's you. My first fear is not of much, because I don't scare by much. But if I had to pick one I'd say my first fear is of people who have become so neurotic, so isolated, and so pampered in their psyche that they can't handle real evil acts committed by real bad people - like a sick bastard who decides to kill a bunch of innocent people. Instead they decide to piss up a rope, create monstrosities of complex larger conspiratorial efforts so they can convince themselves they have a snowball's chance in hell of "cracking the enigma"; when it's just really bad people committing really bad acts. You have to face there has always been and always will be bad people who commit bad acts. When you get pampered into becoming delusional and being convinced you can recreate reality to soothe your own delicate psyche, you create shadow organizations and vast conspiracies so that you can pretend to type words that might crack the secret that will bring down the delusion you created.

That's what scares me. But not much. I live in the real world, and I don't fear much at all. I don't even fear death. So it's all watching history being made for me. My heart goes out to the victims of the sick bastards, and then I continue to live my life and follow the next great tragedy whipped into epic proportions by drama-whore fake "news media" to boost their ratings.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join