It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Shooting at Oak Creek, WI

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 79ymaot

It was odd because it was very nonchalant. "You can't go home, but the people on their porches and front lawns watching the action? Nevermind them."

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Just find out this on SikhiWiki site. In Nanakshahi calendar adopted by Sikhisms, August 5 (www.sikhiwiki.org...) was the anniversary of death of Bhagat Puran Singh (so called Mother Teresa of India and Sikhism) . Could this might be a coincidence. As some said, I also believe that it could be a planned act against the priest, but I don't understand how can some hired gun can do that? Or they were supposed to get away, but luckily the shooter gunned down by the police officer, which was not in the plan. Could this date be intentionally selected for this brutal act ?
www.sikhiwiki.org...

Bhagat ji was also writer as well as publisher and an environmentalist. Bhagat Ji's contribution in spreading awareness about the global dangers of environmental pollution, increasing soil erosion, etc are now well recognised. For his dedication and unreserved service to humanity was awarded with heaps of honours from many quarters. Prestigious among these was the Padamshri award in 1979, which he surrendered in the wake of the army attack on the Golden Temple in 1984.

Bhagat ji left for his heavenly abode on August 5, 1992 aged 88 years.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Valhall

HHmmmm... I seem to remember random sikh (like) looking men portrayed on the Olympics posters in this thread

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Has anyone posted on this being the 3700 block of Holmes Street, that the police have cordoned off. Holmes, Aurora shooting so a link to the 7 days before the ceremony opening to this , 7 days before the closing. The dates for first and for the closing date are all 777's, basically 12's, so 21's. And, the street is 3 7's. Their suspect was probably a new tenant and that was chosen on purpose.

It gets weirder with the 7's. The Toronto Eaton Mall shooting that Jessica survived was on June 2, Exactly 7 weeks before she was killed in Colorado. This makes the Toronto shooting exactly 56 days from the opening ceremony and 65 days from the Wisconsin shooting (6+5=11)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by shockedonlooker

And the dude with the red hair!?

Holy crap, we got it all wrong. We thought it was the Olympics that was the target, it wasn't. The Olympics was both the advertisement and the distraction while America was the target. Possibly...

edit on 5-8-2012 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Sixteen-year-old LeRon Bridges, of Oak Creek, works at the bowling alley said police brought people from the temple over in two armored trucks. At one point, about 50 to 60 people were at the bowling alley, including police officers questioning witnesses and paramedics treating victims' wounds, he said.

hosted.ap.org...
Could be a good explaination for it, but it seems a bit odd to hold and treat the wounded in the basement of a bowling alley, rather than at a hospital.

Why do they hold the witnesses and victims in seclusion?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I am just worried about a Teeth of the Tiger style event taking place.......which is from a Tom Clancy novel where a terrorist attack occurs at a mall by several well armed terrorists.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VariableConstant

Yeah, didn't the Aurora victims and witnesses get taken to a local school or something? Wtf is that all about?

link   

Maybe it's a simple matter of what hospital can handle such an influx of patients? The Milwaukee area has plenty of hospitals, but 50-60 people is a lot at one time.

link   

You know, I was thinking the same thing all afternoon. Treating wounded in the bowling alley? There are numerous large and decent hospitals within 20 minutes of the temple...and the temple itself is 10 minutes, at most, from Mitchell International Airport. Besides that...why no count of wounded?

And the seclusion is odd too...did you also know there was also a few buses on the scene? Normal buses, one's you see all over the streets. Why? No one was transported anywhere in them, they just sat there in the temple lot. Channel 4 stated they were a place for officers and FBI to cool down in the heat...really? That seems flimsy at best.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

I would think it would logistically be easier to transfer base of operations to a school or similar than a hospital. Think about it a hospital cannot be blocked off because of the general public needing service, and then having all the victims there as well would make for a nightmare for policing. At least thats my opinion on it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DocBenway

Police roped off four blocks around a duplex, but the building's owner, Kurt Weins, said authorities would not say why they were there or if it was related to the shooting.

'They' wouldn't even tell the buildings owner...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   

You're welcome. To reply to specific members, hit reply in the top right corner of the post. I expect you have figured this out by now but still, worth mentioning just in case.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 79ymaot

I know...it's too odd. It all strikes me as wrong. Too many conflicting positions and statements. Hell, the police chief, during the press conference, was asked what the suspect was wearing. His response? "I have no idea."

So he hadn't seen the body? That is a bit hard to believe. My theory, for what it's worth? The blackout until the 10am briefing is to allow them time to coalesce a universal story to shove down our throats. No conflicting or dissenting official reports, etc.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Haha, yeah, I noticed that...I just didn't know if I could respond to both you and the other gent who welcomed me at the same time as opposed to 2 separate posts.

But thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Right on Doc.

I can't wait until tomorrow to see what they cobble together.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

I am sure they have some of the best fiction writers money can buy working on the story as we speak!!

second

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

If you want to reply to two in one post, hit reply then copy the text. e.g reply to post by DocBenway

Then go back and reply to the next guy and add the text: eg: reply to post by DocBenway

Hope this helps.
Your posts are increasingly awesome btw.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah, I can't wait to see the official story as well...or should I say "official" story. And yes, I'm sure they have Stephanie Meyer hard at work on a tear jerker of a press release. I say Stephanie Meyer because the level of intelligence amongst those who gobble up official statements is about the same as the IQ of Twilight fanatics.

And there is actually a precedence for fiction authors working with the government. Early 90s...or late 80s...early 90s I believe. Anyways, early 90s, numerous fiction authors were hired by the federal government to develop workable scenarios in which terrorists could successfully attack this country and infrastructure. The most common scenario? Crash a plane into a building in which the president resides...but that is verging on Truther territory, so I'll let it pass.

The point is, the federal government not only ascertained what a rogue group could do to us...they also let us know how to successfully attack ourselves for maximum profit. Just reverse the scenario and BOOM. Instant public favor.

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join