It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON (update) - National Release of two 'Blockbuster' UFO discoveries.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by interupt42
Just entered the text into the B$ translator :
"two Major announcements to be released"

Translation:
"We have nothing worth while to disclose and are hoping that our over dramatic and hyped advertisement will get you to watch , attend, or donate to our cause"

If they truly had something worth while to disclose they would do it prior to the show and not an ambiguous teaser.

if they had ACTUAL proof of anything they would disclose it in order to get people to watch for additional details.

Sounds like the translation was pretty accurate and nothing major was disclosed.

Hope people stop supporting any organization with such marketing ploys of promising major announcements.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Curiosity has landed! It's first image was of one of its own wheels on the surface of Mars. Is that MUFON's big announcement?

edit on 6-8-2012 by xpoq47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   
SO does anyone know what the second announcement was? Just curious as to what earth shattering information they released when I can't find any details of it

Edit to add, sorry just seen someone had posted the details, 2 supposed crash sites with no proof again, woo ground breaking evidence indeed... Sigh these idiots do more harm than good
edit on 6-8-2012 by PrinceDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

will it shift a few more tickets either way?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I know whats going to happen, Curiosity is going to get its wheel arch pumped by a Grey, all in Hi'Res vid! LoL

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I don't need convincing as i'm a believer, and i have to say i'mnot that excited over the mars rover landing as all they will show us is barren land why should they show us what they already have found and not announced to this day pyramids, faces on mars cydonia, nothing will change you can count on that so boo hoo crappy world we live in driving me balmy all these secrets, lies and murders pathetic governments and nasa. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMTAT

Originally posted by themajesticm00se
The "Major" announcement has apparently just been released,
though it doesn't seem all that groundbreaking.

The Examiner

...Harry Drew took the podium in Covington, Ky., explaining he is convinced he has located two sites where alien craft landed or crashed in 1953. The sites are in the vicinity of Kingman, Ariz. Drew explained he believes the craft were brought down by triangulated radar running at boosted power to extend range. According to Drew, military personnel quickly retrieved and cleaned up the wreckage. The archaeologist and historian apparently included photos of the sites in his presentation, as well as presented information contradicting past accounts of the case and alleged crashes.

edit on 5-8-2012 by themajesticm00se because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2012 by themajesticm00se because: (no reason given)

Oh.
Groundbreaking? Really?
Well, at least we still have the curiosity mars landing tonight!

Groundbreaking to them would be a homeowner in their back yard digging a hole with a shovel in order to plant some shrubbery !

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
It looks to me like this 'Blockbuster' revelation may just be a bit of hype for Harry Drew's forthcoming movie Terminal Approach due sometime this year .

More proof if ever we needed it that UFO groups stink and are all about the $$$$

No doubt we'll be expected to pay to get a look at the Leonard Stringfield files .
Stay tuned for the next ....

UFO CON ....
... At least they admit it

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am all for UFO study, disclosure, finding out the truth about; whether it be 'out there' or of a more 'we are the aliens' variety. However, there is something i do not trust about MUFON, and i say that with sincere intentions of not necessarily throwing out the baby with the bathwater, but kind of how i feel regardless.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Here is an artists rendition of the crashed Kingman ufo:

Source won't link, but here is address: (nolink)/kingman-ufo-crash/

A Thread of relevance on the crash.

Terminal Approach site with details. Yea it sounds more like a marketing strategy for this film.

edit on 6-8-2012 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sublimecraft

... MUFON International Director David 'The Captain' MacDonald stated in the July issue of the 'MUFON Journal': It is our intent to release not one but two Major announcements which will resonate all through the UFO community for years to come...

Why does he say the UFO community? To me that sounds like it is something that people into UFO's will love to talk about but would not impress anyone skeptical or who questions what the "UFO community" regularly put forward.

posted on Nov, 29 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

i was there for the announcement and yes, i was also not impressed. i think they did it to draw tickets.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join