It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MUFON (update) - National Release of two 'Blockbuster' UFO discoveries.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
If they're saying that they will release 2 things that will affect the ufology community for years, its a pretty sad state of affairs. A ufology community being in existence for years implies NO DISCLOSURE.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, you and I are OT as far off as you think. I think disclosure is coming soon as well, I just think it will be from the power of the Internet to educate the masses. I see disclosure as a rising river, ready to flood over the dam that is currently loading it back.

But, I don't expect it to come from NASA. They have been covering it up for 50 years.

I have a question....where is the power of the internet going to get it's info from if not from NASA? Is there a private company going to be giving us some live feed? I do agree that NASA is and has been covering up many things up.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Gridrebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jchristopher5
reply to post by Ben81

Ben, you and I are OT as far off as you think. I think disclosure is coming soon as well, I just think it will be from the power of the Internet to educate the masses. I see disclosure as a rising river, ready to flood over the dam that is currently loading it back.

But, I don't expect it to come from NASA. They have been covering it up for 50 years.

William Shatner will maybe be the speaker for tonight

But NASA doesn't plan to bite their nails alone. The Space Agency has announced it will broadcast the historic event live in Times Square beginning 11:30 p.m. Sunday. To prepare and stay calm, maybe we can all watch the video about the mission ... narrated by William Shatner.

at 11:30 i will be plugged on the TV to watch this entire historic event
millions will be watching and thousand on Time Square
imagine the people reactions when they will show something more then boring red dry land

edit on 8/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
If they're saying that they will release 2 things that will affect the ufology community for years, its a pretty sad state of affairs. A ufology community being in existence for years implies NO DISCLOSURE.

yup they have been protecting BIG secrets and many were killed because they opened their mouth

after watching the new series "NG Ancient X Files"
my first though after watching all the episode was ..
ok they are ready to disclose their so secret stuff to the world
5 months away from the 21 december .. it is never to late for the truth

about damn time .. been waiting for the disclosure all my life
been seeking answer connecting dot one by one
everything seem to connect to the 21 december

if nothing on that date
then i will be the first one to say i was wrong
22 december will just be another day 3 days away from Christmas
so merry christmas in advance just in case

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It will be a worldwide show watched by millions live on TV and big screens

This map shows live events happening around the country to celebrate the landing of NASA's Curiosity rover on Mars on Aug. 5-6, 2012.
CREDIT: NASA/GoogleMaps

Just think about it

why would they need to invest more billions on Mars missions
when they already did that in the past

and now they are landing a expensive rover the size of a car on the 5 august 2012
why would they continu to invest on Mars if there is nothing of value
it doesnt make sens

edit on 8/5/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

MUFON International Director David 'The Captain' MacDonald stated in the July issue of the 'MUFON Journal': It is our intent to release not one but two Major announcements which will resonate all through the UFO community for years to come.

I think this gives a clear indication there will be absolutely no proof of anything given at all at MUFON especially this bit "It is our intent to release not one but two Major announcements which will resonate all through the UFO community for years to come." if it was any form of proof, the reference would not be to the UFO community but rather to the world in general.

It seems the first announcement was the release of some UFO hunters files, which while interesting wont be earth shattering or particularly surprising to any UFO researcher/follower, I suspect the second will be along the lines of some collaboration between MUFON and another UFO organisation etc, again interesting, but only slightly.

These sort of announcements are typical of events, I used to organise them myself, although in a more mundane category. like Ideal Home exhibitions, they would be poorly attended if you didn't advertise a hook to draw people in, a celebrity guest, that sort of thing, you need a hook to get people interested. I gave up on MUFON ever producing anything worthwhile years ago

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gridrebel

While I think NASA has unwittingly provided some great visual and eye witness evidence, it's goal has been to discredit UFO sightings, explaining a great one, from an ISS camera as "ice crystals breaking away". Since NASA job has been to lie and deny, I have trouble believing it came from there.

I think that we already have a mountain of evidence to show that objects, unknown to earth and intelligently controlled, are visiting us currently, and have been for thousands of years. Word is getting out and people are beginning to understand. Some of us will have a part in this, by continuing to educate, and push for the truth.

I think it will come at a point that the TPTB will not be able to substantiate their lies any further, and the truth will be disclosed. I can see it happening very soon. Within the next 5-10 years, maybe sooner. I hope so.

The global Internet absolutely plays a key role in the destination of this information to the masses. It needs so sort of bubble up from sites like ATS. We can all play a role. That is the real power of the Internet, and why it will ultimately lead to full disclosure, or close to it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Reply to post by Ben81

I know for a fact you have no clue what you are talking about, and I would strongly suggest getting yourself up to speed at least with the basics before you:

a) Continue talking garbage and proving you haven't got a clue
And
b) Wrongly attribute the lack of the information or coverage you expect to a "cover up" or anything else other than you're complete lack of knowledge or understanding.

This might help you a bit:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov...

I suggest starting with the Landing press kit...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Just entered the text into the B$ translator :
"two Major announcements to be released"

Translation:
"We have nothing worth while to disclose and are hoping that our over dramatic and hyped advertisement will get you to watch , attend, or donate to our cause"

If they truly had something worth while to disclose they would do it prior to the show and not an ambiguous teaser.

if they had ACTUAL proof of anything they would disclose it in order to get people to watch for additional details.

edit on 5-8-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

why would they need to invest more billions on Mars missions
when they already did that in the past

and now they are landing a expensive rover the size of a car on the 5 august 2012
why would they continu to invest on Mars if there is nothing of value
it doesnt make sens

Your lack of knowledge is sad.

Previous Mars missions were inconclusive to find out whether life is (still?) on Mars, this is why we're sending a new one up with more sophisticated instruments and experiments which *hopefully* settles this question.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Its the focus on dates here that is wrong. Like we're being guided into big discrediting always on purpose. Instead of more proactive about the world we wish to see, and more insistent that we want not just disclosure, but truth. They're not the same thing. And being assertive. They could disclose whatever they want.....

I have nothing pinned to a date, not 2012, not 2014. But I don't believe things all end or happen in 2012. I hope I'm completely wrong and something so positive happens, either a shift or an awakening, and their radiation and corexit are neutralized.

Just each day knock on my soul, its an honor to serve, try to straighten out me getting off goals and distracted, and keep going, till the end of my shift or journey here, and then Im so out of here. And that could be any moment, Dec 21, 2012, 2014, 2030, I don't know, not really looking at the clock.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Hmm...Interesting to see what MUFON have found out.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
When is the second announcment?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
By my poor maths it should be happening right now...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If they needed to disclose, they'd start
by revealing a small, ancient, long gone,
civilization on Mars. (if there is one)

Not that they are going to do this,
I just think it'd be a logical step
if the need arises to disclose.

But..ain't gonna happen.
edit on 5-8-2012 by sealing because: Add

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:43 PM
link   

So, what`s the big announcement or did everyone and the speakers attending get taken away in a spaceship

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Discovery and Disclosure both seemed to be related today to Fundraiser,,,,whether as in this case selling tickets or the many books also on the market.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
On the NASA TV channel they showed the 7 minutes of terror animation just before the rover Curiosity touches down. One of the engineers stated that if the landing is successful, the rover will be showing live pictures 30 minutes after the safe touchdown. The touchdown is at 1:31 am EDT, 6 August 2012, and the first pictures, if landing is successful, will be transmitted at 2:01 am, thirty minutes later. We won't see them until the signals are received 14 minutes later at 2:15 am, and then after they have been processed by NASA, another 15 to 30 minutes.
So maybe by 3:00 am Monday morning will we have any images.

That is if the rover, Curiosity, lands successfully...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
MUFON just went full Steven Greer
MUFON has not been relevant in years. Since it sold out to Bigelow its an enterprize for profit and self gain sadly....not research. Bigelow hogs all the secrets and to himself and his handlers at tbe CIA have cake too.
edit on 5-8-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthFazer

MUFON has not been relevant in years.

A complete fabrication. MUFON still has the largest database of UFO investigations on the planet regardless of whether they sort this out for the public or not, they are hardly irrelevant.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join