It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinosaurs = Reptilian Aliens?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2009 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Why dont people use the search buttons anymore?

I posted this already a few weeks ago, why start a new thread? just discuss it over there.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I believe that all these sightings of aliens (reptilians) must have some sort of basis

To add a bit of my own ideas to this theory....

The dinosaurs existed on earth and faced some sort of mass extinction event. What if there was a dominant humanoid reptile that came to be top of the food chain because of there intellect.

The crocodile/alligator is said to have been around since the dinosaurs, so the theory other dominant species could have survived can atleast be entertained

This species had developed to a pretty high level of technology before the mass extinction event. Seeing the coming change, recognizing a cycle, or just reacting to some sort of catastrophe, these reptilians were forced to go deep underground.

They built huge underground cities connected through massive tunnels and lived for many more thousands of years. The remaining elders finally saw that the earth had finished refreshing and was once again habitable.

To the dismay of the reptilians they no longer survive on the surface as they had become acclimatized to being underground. Knowing the cycles of the earth, the remaining reptilians decided to genetically engineer a surface species that was able to labour and be manipulated.

Seeing this new Earth having different settings they decided on several high intellect bipedal mammals because unlike the reptillian species, mammals must be trained. This was a necessity in creating a good worker. The mammals also displayed good labouring strength and great team work

This is as far as I'm going to go with this for now, maybe I'll write more if I get some inspiration

But I'm leaning towards reptilian overlord controls man through power

Overlords underestimate man and since they cannot rule on this plane (surface) Man becomes "free" to his own devices

Reptilian influence still lingers to those that are lured to darkness. Man becomes controlled again through his own want to control

Man is enslaved to debt, all governments and people are in debt, who is everyone in debt to....not some rich Rockafeller family...no we are in debt to feed and support our overlords

posted on Oct, 26 2016 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

My theory is very similer but a little more refined as to way we see little direct evidance. My theory is the the Saurian race/s develuped in the dinosaur age but was driven off world 65 million years ago do to interpanetery or interstellar war. The so caled KT event was the the cataclisum the probably terned the tide. Forsing them off worled, killing most life on earth and possibly why mars and Venus r now dead. It could also be tied into other oddaties like the "astaroid belt". In addition they may have reterned to fined us here. Rather than kill us and take over they choos to watch and some times interact with us such as all or these reptilian and avian gods and demons of our mythology. And if mars and venus were inhabeted prahapes they explain some othere comen aliens in myth and modern acounts such as the Manted Insectoids and the Anunaki.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join