It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revolution is Happening - Good WILL prevail!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
However doomy you wish to get is up to you. Yeah, the world is messed up right now and there's a LOT more mess to go through. But remember this.. good always prevails, it always will. Light will always abolish the darkness and what is wrong will be righted.

HAVE FAITH MY FRIENDS! THIS IS NOT THE END. THEY WANT YOU TO FEEL POWERLESS AND UNABLE TO COMBAT EVIL. THIS IS A FALLACY AS GOOD ALWAYS PREVAILS

Now do everyone an honourable service and illuminate them! Open their eyes to the corruption and give them the knowledge.. because knowledge is power. Start with your friends and family.. although they may not want to hear you at first they NEED to know, they DESERVE to know. Don't be a whimp about it for gods sake.

Don't bask in the glory of the light whilst your friends, family and fellow man drown in darkness. This is irresponsible and selfish.

Don't just watch the revolution.. BE THE REVOLUTION. Educate your work colleagues, family and friends as it is in YOUR POWER. No one else will do it hence it is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
And when I say 'for gods sake' I DO mean it in the literal sense. God moved me to write this thread today, maybe you should listen.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

S&F!
I agree with you. The time is nigh for us to start standing together or I fear we will pass the tilting point and just plummet the rest of the way down.

I was always told... "Pray to God, but row for shore". Which means we should try helping ourselves a bit instead of expecting Him to do it all. The same holds true for our government and us IMO.

Excellent message.

edit on 8/5/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe
reply to post by TechUnique

I was always told... "Pray to God, but row for shore". Which means we should try helping ourselves a bit instead of expecting Him to do it all. The same holds true for our government and us IMO.

I agree wholeheartedly, from my spirit to my toes.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Evolution of a species is set on fast forward when the organism is threatened with extinction - Adapt or Die - And I believe we are quickly approaching a time in our Society where we will have to adapt, as a Whole, or suffer the consequences of extinction. Funny thing about humans, though, is we have been conditioned to fear any type of Change, so you'll get plenty of fear-filled useful-idiots fighting tooth and nail for the status-quot. People will try to declare their ideology "as good as it gets", but I honestly believe most of the propaganda they spew is to convince themselves rather then others (you'll see NUMEROUS examples of robotic propaganda machines filled to the brim with self-inflicted ignorance on this very BB). Viva Le Revolution

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
more than a revolution....we need to go back to basics...

I would love for a group of politicians with military commanders call en emergency session of all branches of government to address the things that are daily being brought to light.....the cat is out of its standard and predetermined bag....before we have a violent revolution....we need to give our system a chance to correct itself with its pre-described powers....

For all corrupt and traitorous leaders to expelled from their offices and if need be, for threat of national security to be deported from the country....I would not even hold them accountable...just kick them out...

Then we can begin to rebuild our country the way we have always seen it.

If they don't do these things I don't see how they will be able to avoid a revolution.....maybe not now but later when people are less civilized and more on edge...which would be worse...

they can't preempt something like that.....they would only make it grow and be worse for them....we are not some illiterate people from a godforsaken land....

We know our stuff and know what we want...

fix or get out.....because if not we will think you are AGAINST fixing it...

if you don't want us to prosper then you might as well kill us. All the spying and threatening in the world is not going to change the nature of humanity....we will not tolerate this much longer....

you should know that...though it seems the more expensive the education they receive the dumber they turn out...

this is at its head now.....take it back to basics....RESPECT US or we will lose what little respect we have left for the law.....and with valid reasons.....just stop....

you are not fooling anyone that matters....so some soccer moms are with you and the fox news gang.....

the majority of military and tax payers are fed up with being used like a coke can and tossed aside after we are sucked dry...you push and push and go too far....

Just stop while you are ahead....or we will die free.....and our blood will be on your hands....

Your people´s blood.

EDIT:
sorry soccer moms, I am always a jerk to you....you guys rock...and usually are nice people who are hot and very cool.....

edit on 5-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Anon are playing mind games with people , they arent what they say they are , if they were , it would be over and done with by now.

The "revolution" will happen when they LET IT happen , they are crippling the east to create a HUGE muslim country , then they`ll start a "revolution" in America , and all of your muslim countries will attack Russia and China at the same time .... resulting in global thermonuclear war.

sigh...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hollywood would like you to believe that good always prevails. Reality is nothing like fantasy.

This is more of the same stuff..."just sit still, and it will be okay."

I've tried teaching people. They are against that. They want to believe what the TV and their friends say. It's not possible to force someone out of a belief system that is so widespread. It's like a pandemic cult that few wish to leave.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by daynight42
Hollywood would like you to believe that good always prevails. Reality is nothing like fantasy.

This is more of the same stuff..."just sit still, and it will be okay."

I've tried teaching people. They are against that. They want to believe what the TV and their friends say. It's not possible to force someone out of a belief system that is so widespread. It's like a pandemic cult that few wish to leave.

Well then.. keep trying! Try different approaches, use a different tact, look for perfect opportunity, the right words.. different people? For gods sake don't just give up hope.
edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by RockLobster
Anon are playing mind games with people , they arent what they say they are , if they were , it would be over and done with by now.

The "revolution" will happen when they LET IT happen , they are crippling the east to create a HUGE muslim country , then they`ll start a "revolution" in America , and all of your muslim countries will attack Russia and China at the same time .... resulting in global thermonuclear war.

sigh...

Forget the specifics of Anon.. its the vibe, the movement, the message that matters. The message of POSITIVE CHANGE. Not the kind of bull change Obama promised you guys either.

Remember your people.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Really the new illuminati?
This reminds me of pinky and the brain.

top topics

join