It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics-Viewers-Please help locate something.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by delionqueen1

alas, as a fallen high mgus there's little I can do
other than show you a way to find it yourself:

How to use a Pendulum
googling "how to use a pendulum"
gives 18,700 results, so you i'm sure you'll find it

let us know when you do find it.

PS i don't see anyone suggesting pulling out the sofa cushions and digging in through all the depressions
you will at least find some money [loose change]
edit on 5-8-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
It's in or under your fridge.

(I have no idea why i am writing this, by the way)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
AM I the only one concerned about posters who don't even read the thread and then offer rediculous advice that doesn't match the facts, given?

It was a gift from her daughters. She lost it over a month ago. She has remodeled the bedroom since.

Is their anyone in the home who is/has been experiencing mood swings and/or showing recent problems in school?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
it's in the bathroom.
I hope you find it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt
AM I the only one concerned about posters who don't even read the thread and then offer rediculous advice that doesn't match the facts, given?

It was a gift from her daughters. She lost it over a month ago. She has remodeled the bedroom since.

Is their anyone in the home who is/has been experiencing mood swings and/or showing recent problems in school?

but she asked for the psychic answer, not the psychological one

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoOfYFoOt

Well actually. If you're going to put it that way, then I'd be pointing the finger at contractors.. They have light fingers!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   

I don't usually do this, but I immediately thought under the sink. Not really so much in the pipe (though possible) as under it. Good luck. I can't stand it when I can't find something that matters to me.

Have you considered the St.Anthony request? Though officially retired by the Catholic Church if you close your eyes and spin in a circle and say "St. Anthony, St. Anthony please help me find that which is lost" 3X and then stop. You should feel drawn to a particular location via gut sense, a noise, or it just popping into your head. This works at a much, much higher rate than chance indicates it should.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Do you remember the last time you wore it?

Does it sometimes bother you or get in the way of something you are doing when you wear it?

Is there a child that might have been fascinated by it. It is very cute and sparkly.

If its not where it belongs - - and someone did not borrow it - - then for some reason you put it in a more convenient place at the time you took it off.

I'd say purse or coat pocket.

Besides that - - - I'm seeing a high shelf in a closet or kitchen - - which may or may not be related.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Try your underwear drawer again, take everything out slowly and check through everything. Also, try under the dresser close to the wall.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
. . . I do consider myself to be an 'intuit' and when I read your OP the first pictures that came into my head (like trailers on a mental tv screen) were of a man in a check/plaid shirt ... with short dark hair ... broad shoulders ... can't tell you about his face because I was watching him from the back ... he took the bracelet.

Very good. I want to give credit to your intuition.

My first thought was a carpenter or worker. The bracelet is very eye catching.

But - - I (for whatever reason) chose to go with misplaced.

Maybe I just didn't want to think of someone taking it. Or the change of mind (regret) - he looked at it - but didn't take it. Or wished he hadn't.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Do you remember the last time you wore it?

Does it sometimes bother you or get in the way of something you are doing when you wear it?

Is there a child that might have been fascinated by it. It is very cute and sparkly.

If its not where it belongs - - and someone did not borrow it - - then for some reason you put it in a more convenient place at the time you took it off.

I'd say purse or coat pocket.

Besides that - - - I'm seeing a high shelf in a closet or kitchen - - which may or may not be related.

I don't really consider myself psychic, but agree with you that my first instinct was coat pocket.... don't know why, but that's what hit my mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

I don't really consider myself psychic, but agree with you that my first instinct was coat pocket.... don't know why, but that's what hit my mind.

I can do one thing - - I'm an energy empath.

I can't do physical - I can't tell what sex someone is - etc. I can only pick up energy.

I can't pick up a physical object or where it is - - - but I can pick up the energy of a person's actions and thoughts.

I felt the bracelet was bothering her. Like maybe she was wearing a loose knit sweater and it kept getting caught. I felt her elbow bend like she was putting it in a pocket or purse.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

So what's up OP?

Any clues?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It is most likely in the pocket of a sweater or light jacket hanging in a closet. I am feeling like it is a sweater though.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I see it in a dusty divot/indented area in a corner, and I'm unsure if it's inside or outside the wall, though - you did do new drywall, right? I see it, it's just either in front of or behind that drywall, in a dusty area that's somewhat indented, on either a piece of floor beam or wood flooring.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

So,
Did you have a look?
There were quite a number of decent respondings to your thread.
Any Luck?

Keep us informed will you?

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by joesomebody

That's insane!!! I was going to write practically the same thing! It's what I ''saw." But I'm not psychic so coming from me, it probably means nothing, lol.

Ok, OP, here is exactly what I was going to say. My not-so-psychic mind saw a corner of a room with wood flooring. There's a bit of dust in the corner. The paint on the wall may or may not be a bluish color? Sitting a few inches out from the corner is a wooden dresser and the bracelet is somewhere in that vicinity, like it got knocked behind the dresser or off the side of it.

I'm sure this is completely wrong but since I saw it, I figured I'd mention it.

edit on 8/9/2012 by gemineye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I'll take a wild guess, it's in your daughters red toy box.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

. . . I do consider myself to be an 'intuit' and when I read your OP the first pictures that came into my head (like trailers on a mental tv screen) were of a man in a check/plaid shirt ... with short dark hair ... broad shoulders ... can't tell you about his face because I was watching him from the back ... he took the bracelet.

Very good. I want to give credit to your intuition.

My first thought was a carpenter or worker. The bracelet is very eye catching.

But - - I (for whatever reason) chose to go with misplaced.

Maybe I just didn't want to think of someone taking it. Or the change of mind (regret) - he looked at it - but didn't take it. Or wished he hadn't.

Thanks Annee ... I've done exactly the same thing myself ... I seem to get my best results when somebody approaches me with a specific request ... and I'm always a little dubious about giving names (I always talk myself out of it) ... and on one particular occasion I got the name of a lady but ignored it because I'd had the same name come up for someone else a few days before ... imagine my frustration when it turned out the name was correct
... but I didn't say anything because it's a bit late after the event ... it would have looked as if I was just latching onto what they'd said ... I kicked myself when they'd gone though for not listening to what I was shown.

And yes ... I did say 'listen to what I was shown' because I find in this particular kind of (I hesitate to say) work ... I believe you need to 'see with your ears and listen with your eyes' ... this will sound crazy to some but make perfect sense to those who are empaths and intuits ... of which I know you are one Annee.

>>>Edit To Add

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   

And yes ... I did say 'listen to what I was shown' because I find in this particular kind of (I hesitate to say) work ... I believe you need to 'see with your ears and listen with your eyes' ... this will sound crazy to some but make perfect sense to those who are empaths and intuits ... of which I know you are one Annee.

Thanks. I know I'm limited to energy empath (of course I don't do any "work" to expand it either). Its hard for me to explain "feel information". Like a sponge absorbing energy waves that contain information - sometimes visual. Heck - I can't even explain it.

You're right - - it makes perfect sense to me.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join