It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychics-Viewers-Please help locate something.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
This is an open letter to anyone that may have the ability to help. I know this is not a serious matter but it is important to me. I have followed some of the Psychic threads on ATS and some of them seem very legit.

I am missing a bracelet..It is not an expensive item, it is just something that I had wanted for awhile and I received it from my daughters for Mothers Day, a few years ago.

Notice I didn't say "lost", it is missing from my jewelry.
When I noticed it was missing I didn't put much effort into looking as we were remodeling the bedroom and I thought it would turn up. So now, remodel complete, Cleaned out my jewelry box & organized. It didn't turn up.

I decided to give it a try and post here..Ya never know, right? So, any help will be appreciated. This is no test of anyones abilities but if anyone can help, please do. I will look in all places that anyone "sees".

Also, I know there's alot of "players" out there so please try to refrain from the stupid replies like, Its in the pawn shop, or the toilet etc...

It is a silver, Charleston bracelet. Has the Palmetto tree & SC state letters, with some gold accents.

Thank You in advance.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
edit on 8/5/2012 by delionqueen1 because: image

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:58 AM
link   
under the couch?

Wait wait i am see you in your bed doing...

Never mind that's irrelevant.

I will keep trying

I like that snow globe

still haven't found it

God, your mother was hot when she was young

Still no bracelet

Wait there is something silver in your kitchen

Oh, never mind its just fork and spoons

I am seeing a construction worker rifling through your drawers

Never mind, he is just a pervert

Sorry the spirits dont seem to be abiding by my will

Ask someone else or try a 8-ball
edit on 5-8-2012 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Look inside the walls.

I don't why, but that's the first thing I thought of.

That's my specific answer.

Here's my general answer:

If that doesn't work, do what I do. After you're done looking in all the usual places, look in the unusual places. I once found my keys in my freezer.

I REALLY wanted ice cream that day.

The only difference between something that is lost and something that is missing is that when it is lost, you've given up hope in finding it. When something is missing, you're still looking for it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Anyone been in your house lately and possibly had access to your belongings? I know its a silly question but may as well start with the obvious...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Not under couch. But, I am in bed typing this..haha
No, My mother wasnt so "hot" when she was young. Maybe Dad thought so, she did have 9 kids. lol (she's 80 now)

Thanks anyway...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taupin Desciple
Look inside the walls.

I don't why, but that's the first thing I thought of.

That's my specific answer.

Here's my general answer:

If that doesn't work, do what I do. After you're done looking in all the usual places, look in the unusual places. I once found my keys in my freezer.

I REALLY wanted ice cream that day.

The only difference between something that is lost and something that is missing is that when it is lost, you've given up hope in finding it. When something is missing, you're still looking for it.

I done the same thing drunk one night.. I have this bad habit of hiding my money when i'm drunk only to send myself on a wild goose chase the next morning. This one morning, I was on a goose chase for about 3 days.. Couldn't find the $150 and 3 months later found it in a snap bag beside my computer desk... Unbelievable but I was $150 richer again

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by DarknStormy

Its been missing for quite some time..I cant stop thinking about it tho. As a rule, I dont usually misplace/lose/ have things come up missing.

I think thats why this bugs me so much + I liked the bracelet.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Are there some brown leather clogs/mules/slippers in the closet?

If not, it's not that important. It would help to have a communication link with you to create a connection. That may be all the vision is about, unless you do find the bracelet there or nearby. Look at the left shoe.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by delionqueen1

It is under a chair.

That was the first thing that flashed on the Anti Video Screen.

It wouldn't hurt to have a look.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Do you own a white microwave?
If so try looking behind it.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Something with a steel toe work boot and a transparent plastic bag.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I done the same thing drunk one night.. I have this bad habit of hiding my money when i'm drunk only to send myself on a wild goose chase the next morning. This one morning, I was on a goose chase for about 3 days.. Couldn't find the $150 and 3 months later found it in a snap bag beside my computer desk... Unbelievable but I was $150 richer again

That's a pretty good feeling isn't it?

Kinda makes you wanna smack yourself upside the head for doing something stupid, but all's well that ends well.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
How old are your daughters who bought it for you? Usually when a mothers belongings go missing, a child has borrowed them. Though the first response.. They seemed to be hot on the trail. If you are sure your children havent borrowed it.. Check the window sills, ad the laundry room. Especially beside, under, and behind the dryer.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
In your car under the seat.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Do you have a dark blue, or brown silk dress or jacket with pockets? First thing that came up when I read your OP.

I will try to focus properly on it later this evening.

I think your bracelet is still among your belongings.

edit on 5-8-2012 by maya27 because: typo

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Hey there delionqueen ... I want to begin by saying that I DO NOT consider myself to be psychic ... however I do consider myself to be an 'intuit' and when I read your OP the first pictures that came into my head (like trailers on a mental tv screen) were of a man in a check/plaid shirt ... with short dark hair ... broad shoulders ... can't tell you about his face because I was watching him from the back ... he took the bracelet.

The next thing I saw was the same man sitting in a restaraunt opposite a girl with longish dark hair ... he gives her the bracelet as a present for some kind of celebration (birthday / anniversary) ... from this angle I can see that he looks to be about 30'ish ... and I think he has dark eyes ... quite a full face ... quite handsome in his way ... good colour (like an outdoorsy type of person not pale).

I feel that this guy is not your regular type of thief ... I feel it was a spur of the moment reaction because he needed something for the girl and he couldn't afford to get her anything special ... I think he regretted it as soon as it was done and has felt guilty about it ever since.

(disclaimer);
Not saying this is a 100% accurate account of what happened ... it is just the senario that played out in my head after I read your OP.

I kind of hope this is not correct because (a) there is little chance of you getting it back (b) however bad you feel at the loss this guy will be feeling guilt about it for the rest of hs life.

I hope it just turns up in some random place.

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Inside the endtable. UNDER the drawer.

Meticulous as you are, you took it off on a hazy passionate night.

A man gave it to you. Not the man you're with. So, not wanting to hurt the gift giver. You tucked it in a drawer.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
have you checked your dirty clothes...have them laying around....like where you put them, a basket around it....maybe even was in a pocket and it fell out......or will fall out....wash all your laundry!!!

that or in a hall leading to where you do laundry.....like near the washing machine.....

hope that helps....
edit on 5-8-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by maya27

.....are you an angel....?

Is there such a thing as love at first sight?
That's the question I used to ask
Until I laid eyes on you.
How is it possible to feel so much for a
stranger, a passerby?
Love has no limits, no color, no time.
That's when I realized I had fallen in love -
Love at first sight.

Back to my collage wall now,

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
There's a jacket in your closet, not a heavy coat, just a light jacket. It's in the right hand pocket

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join