It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another failed doom, now what???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Prior to the 21 december
there will be many false predictions

but if and when it happen for real
my prediction is .. there will be no more threads with the title

"Another failed doom, now what???"

Now what you say ?
Now lets live for real .. no more losing time on the net
everyone will be connected .. the net will be the old hardware tech

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Your preaching to the choir.

Why not email that to the top 10 executives at all the fortune 500 compaines. See if you can make some headway with them cause telling the ones surviving on scraps about dreams kinda got old after MLK.
edit on 5-8-2012 by ISHAMAGI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Itisnowagain

Caring about nature is legitimate. Even If mother nature is only a tiny parcel of our whole being, WE'RE PART OF IT. If we're part of it and that is within us, there's probably a reason, a divine will, a divine yoga silently wishing to manifest our true nature into form in all its purity. What we are isn't nothing projecting a dream. How miserable is this buddhist/neo-buddhist thought!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent

Caring about nature is legitimate. Even If mother nature is only a tiny parcel of our whole being, WE'RE PART OF IT. If we're part of it and that is within us, there's probably a reason, a divine will, a divine yoga silently wishing to manifest our true nature into form in all its purity. What we are isn't nothing projecting a dream. How miserable is this buddhist/neo-buddhist thought!

Life is but a dream.
Existence is what is seen, it is the scene, the dream - the manifestation of the divine.

Please tell me how this is a miserable buddhist/neo-buddhist thought.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
There have been hundreds, likely thousands of doomsdays. December 2012 has been hyped up for years now, and is easily the most popular since 2000.

Hopefully when the date comes and absolutely nothing happens, people will stop with the doomsday theories. I know they won't, but at the very least it should be a nice few years without any major predictions afterwards.(and no I don't believe the New Age theory either that there will be a change to humanity- I don't think anyone has that type of knowledge)
edit on 5-8-2012 by BailSnail because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I haven't even heard anything about an august 4th doomsday...21st of december is the day of interest...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheJourney
I haven't even heard anything about an august 4th doomsday...21st of december is the day of interest...

believe it had to do with alien disclosure. there's a new alien theory every month it seems

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BailSnail

Originally posted by TheJourney

believe it had to do with alien disclosure. there's a new alien theory every month it seems

Yea, I got into all that for a while...it was very exciting...after seeing how 'certain' all this stuff was going to happen 'very soon,' or was already happening, and then having nothing significantly happen...I couldn't be into it anymore really lol. Especially after hearing that they had been saying stuff like that for a long time...

Though I without any doubt believe in extra-terrestrial life...I also believe that we will somehow, someway meet them...but I can't get caught up in specifics anymore, or anything like that.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
If Newtons calculations are correct our doom will come in 2060.... This is when he calculated via Bible codes to be THE END. So.... Not sweatin any doom. :-)

I guess I'm stuck paying this loan off after all, then.

Crap

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Someone with such a delusion is beyond my comprehension.
Enjoy your fantasy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join