It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another failed doom, now what???

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Seem like another doom have failed, many believed that august 4th the Earth would be hit by an astroid...
Never happened...
Whatever may come and whatever is just lies,still the truth within our hearts will never fade
So perhaps it would be a good time for us to embrace that deep true love within
Become that truth
Live it
Re-create this world, insideout, from our very essence, making sense Now is always a good time

We do not need any new technology
We already have plenty to make this world a place where everybody can live a life of dignity
Only illusion of money, that someone else have to earn something on everything we do, that keeps us from doing
That money have become a symbol for the blood sucked out of the human spirit and inspiration
Money is like a pool of still water in the biggest banks
Billion after billion
Water that doesn't move become rotten
Smelly
We do not need money to move and to act
To create honor in this world, we just need to touch in upon our deepest truth within, what makes sense on the deepest level
And ACT upon it
Creating a wave of truth
We do not need money or any -ism for that
We just need to connect truthfully heart to heart
We do not need to learn to love
We just have to be the love we always were
Embrace that truth which have always been pulsating
A heartbeat of us all

Rather than wasting our time with waiting for the next doom, the next terrible act of treason against us
Seeking out to reveal conspiracies from those behind it all
Why not become the creators we truly are
Always were
Even those who want to hold the power behind it all, even the illuminatis, even whoever.... Just a part of 'us'
We can go further, deeper
We can create purpose
Here in this world
Just by being who we truly are
Now

Love alway

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   
We wait for the penultimate.. December 2012, and if that fails, we watch the next 3-4 years.

Not really any other answer to your question OP

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
We fabricate some documents and we manufacture another date for doom. Simple really.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
well considering the common belief is that the earth is 4 billion years old and our dating system is only 2 thousand years old at a guess id say we are pretty screwed ..

Civilizations have come and gone and we are none the wiser of how and why

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
Seem like another doom have failed, many believed that august 4th the Earth would be hit by an astroid...
Never happened...
Whatever may come and whatever is just lies,still the truth within our hearts will never fade
So perhaps it would be a good time for us to embrace that deep true love within
Become that truth
Live it
Re-create this world, insideout, from our very essence, making sense Now is always a good time

Well I guess we just wait for some other genius to tell us when the planets time is up, again...

I
edit on 5-8-2012 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Really? The asteroid for Aug 4th is a new one. I've mostly been hearing it's disclosure date!

The only thing that was "disclosed" was new UFO files being released in Australia.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Humans always want to know what is next but never look at what is present. They are concerned with 'next'. What if there was no next? What are you - when there is no next?
Presence.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Well we make up another doom story sure another asteroid will make the doom news again we know there is one for 2032 that is meant for us. I'm just waiting for huge olympics one that is supposed to happen and never will. Us humans are really funny aren't we, are we all that sad we desire the end because we are too slack to make the change that we as the majority know we can do too get the fat cats sucking everyone dry from positions of power.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
I hope people just stop with this non-sense all together.

For once, it would be nice not hearing about some crack pot theory of how the world is going to end. I've never been one that listened or gave a s### what these nutjobs say anyway.

Here's a tip for those that are seeking out dates for "the end times"...

ENJOY LIFE YOU PSYCHOPATHS.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

For once, it would be nice not hearing about some crack pot theory of how the world is going to end. I've never been one that listened or gave a s### what these nutjobs say anyway.

Here is a tip for you - don't come here and don't read any threads. Be responsible and don't blame others for what you do.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
If Newtons calculations are correct our doom will come in 2060.... This is when he calculated via Bible codes to be THE END. So.... Not sweatin any doom. :-)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Humans always want to know what is next but never look at what is present. They are concerned with 'next'. What if there was no next? What are you - when there is no next?
Presence.

Exactly
Of course it is natural to know what is coming
To be prepared so that we the best way possible can protect those close to us
Yet sometimes it becomes a way of running away from the presence
The world are so chaotic that it may be painfull to see it truly
Then some hides within this and that doom prediction
Instead of embracing their own presence, their own amazingness, power and love
Being present from there

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MmmPie

Please be respectful towards others within this thread
If you respect and love yourself, it will flow naturally to others
We all do what we find right
Do our best
Sometimes we all need a reminder of how deep we truly are

Love

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by laffoe

Remember the 6550?

Get ready for the 3220.

I'll let Robert sing it for you :

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
So, you guys want something horrible to happen?

Also, I wasn't refering to anyone in here as cooks...just the people that spend countless hours wishing death upon everyone. No disrespect towards anyone here.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

Originally posted by Itisnowagain
Presence.

Exactly
Of course it is natural to know what is coming
To be prepared so that we the best way possible can protect those close to us
Yet sometimes it becomes a way of running away from the presence
The world are so chaotic that it may be painfull to see it truly
Then some hides within this and that doom prediction
Instead of embracing their own presence, their own amazingness, power and love
Being present from there

How is it natural to know what is coming? It is impossible to know what is not present. You might 'think' you know what is coming but it is just thought 'thinking'.
Presence can not be run from. Have you ever been anywhere but here and now? If you have why have you not made some money from the time machine you have invented. Only thought believes there is another time or place and that is why humans are living in delusion. Living in delusion hurts. The truth shall set you free.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
What we have to fear the most is our own extinction. We destroy nature everyday and by doing so, we destroy ourself.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by D1ss1dent
What we have to fear the most is our own extinction. We destroy nature everyday and by doing so, we destroy ourself.

This is what humans fear because they have not enquired into their true nature. Existence only exists because you are seeing it. Without the dreamer there can be no dream.
The dreamer never stops dreaming.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
The 4th August was simply the last chance for the elite to disclose the truth about u.f.o's.

As expected the elite obviously want more money and havn't taken this opportunity to redeem themeselves.

Now it is up to the aliens to force disclosure themeselves.

On 3rd August, some new age sites were even saying that the aliens havn't even set a disclosure date yet.

By mid-August I am sure disclosure will be the new buzz word throughout MSM.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The real disaster is spending the time to create a timeline for doom instead of working toward the improvement of how people treat each other and the planet.

We are the invisible doom that will claim us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join