It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just saw a UFO and plane chasing it

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:22 AM
link   
The UFO moved from west to east slowly overhead, I made out what appeared to be a light disc as my eyes focussed on it. This all happened from 5:10-5:15 am. It swirved a little as it moved across the sky. Then I saw a lower altetude airplane going in its direction from the local airport. Im in a suburb of minneapolis minnesota.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by truthermantwo

I will tell you the same as the rest will, pics or it did not happen.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   

...hmmmm s'cuse me. Having my first cuppa espresso for the day. Not quite awake. What is a *light disc*, if I may ask.

Des

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Interesting isn't it? I too have had a profound experience with multiple UFOS.

But it does not matter.

I will tell you what I have learned. As already mentioned above.
Nobody will really care and it will be swept under the carpet and forgotten about to whoever you tell unless you have photos or video. Period.

It also helps to be a person of high status in a community to have that credibility
(ha)
If you are Joe Schmo don't even bother telling your story to anyone if you expecting to gain something from it.

However. I give you two thumbs up for being another person who has witnessed a UFO. And I believe you are telling the truth.

Now that you have seen one, please don't get discouraged "trying to get the truth out and tell your story."

No matter how many times you tell it - unless the people you are telling it to have see it with you they will never truly believe you. And this is just something you'll have to live with as a UFO witness.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

According to your other threads:
1. You can control UFOs with your mind.
2. You hear voices in your head, but, you like it because they tell you the truth.
3. You are being gangstalked for some unknown reason.

With all that in mind, is this one of the UFOs you were controlling with your mind?
Was it one of the UFOs that puts voices in your head?
Was the UFO part of the gangstalking conspiracy against you, or was that the plane chasing the UFO?

This is all quite very fascinating.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
You closed-minded fools. You will all realize soon enough

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

haha Druscilla gota love ya

you are always on the ball
thats what we need more members like you
cheers

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hahaha, nearly made me splurt my latte accross the coffee shop.
Too funny

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

2. You hear voices in your head, but, you like it because they tell you the truth.

With all that in mind, is this one of the UFOs you were controlling with your mind?
Was the UFO part of the gangstalking conspiracy against you, or was that the plane chasing the UFO?

The boy who cried Wolf comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
There was a ISS pass over the Minneapolis area jut after 5 this morning...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I just read one of the polite responses and yes, no one cares, but I do however. I considered posting our recent sighting, but knew others on this site would just disregard. We have had a number of them, but this one is kind of funny due to the time lapse incurred.

A few nights ago we were sitting on top of our houseboat, the one we are moving onto this evening and getting completely off the grid. Looking up and to the west slightly, my wife commented on the odd configuration of stars, a perfect equilateral triangle. They were widely spaced and not overly bright, just making this perfect triangle. Being a little bit of a smart ass, I told her it was one of those huge triangular UFO's. It never moved the whole two hours we were there, just there above us, way up and way big, so we lost interest and went to our home we are vacating.

Well the next night after having a cheese dip and beer at Shorts Brewery we and a friend went back to the boat to watch the evening again, we do this rather than watch tv, none of us waste time in front of a tube. As we sat there, I commented on the odd formation of these stars which was not ordinary. As I looked up to point them out, they were not there, they were gone. Needless to say our friend went into uncontrolled laughter at our confusion leading to good times. You folks draw your own conclusions.

Last night my wife again sat on the boat, looked up and was disappointed the clouds blocked out the sky. Her quiet comment was, "I wanted to seen them again tonight, they always bring me back afterwards".

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Was this what it looked like?

If so, that's a cloud.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AnarchysAngel

ehem..no

it was a solid light coming towards me, i thought, eh maybe a plane. But it held its brightness as it passed over me and continued to be bright as it left my view, like a slowly moving star. I then see an airplane..flashing lights which the first thing i saw had no flashing lights...chasing after the UFO. When it was directly above me my eyes focussed in a bit and it looked disc shaped, though i admit this could,ve been my eyes trying to focus.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla

Don't forget I am supposed to be contacted mentally by either truthermantwo or by the beings he controls.

From what I've been told it should happen while I sleep, I've not been contacted yet.

top topics

join