It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is it Just me or does Bush want the World to be called

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 02:21 AM
link   
simple as that, is it just me or do some of you get the same feeling.

These days If the Country and even most of your population wants to be communist or anything other than a Democracy, The US foreign Policy will set a couple nice SANCTIONS on you.

Don't Dare Disagree with the United States, If you do, there will be Sanctions.

Don't even think about building an Army to defend your Country, If Bush feels you are 40% of his Strength, he will use Propoganda, make you look like a Monster then he will Declare War and put you to Rest.

Do what you Please in Your Country, FORGET ABOUT IT, Bush will have the CIA on your Case before you can even write a detailed Plan of any Government other than a Democracy.

Decide Not to Cooperate, pffffff. You just signed your Deat Warrant buddy, If you slow Bush down you will be attacked and bombed, and International Law is not something to count on for your Avantage, because BUSH doesn't Care.

Just saw The US GENERAL sitting in a form of a WHITE HOUSE Of Iraq, and he was sitting behind the Table where the Leader once Sat.

AND THEN YOU AMERICANS WONDER WHY THE WHOLE WORLD HATES YOUR FOREIGN POLICY.

The Worst Historical Event to date was the Fall od the Russian Empire, because it brought up 1 Superpower, and Evil President and alot more bullying and Corrupt Behavior.

I can't wait until Bushs 8 years or maybe 4 but I doubt it Are Up, I'd like to see someone else, someone who is Educated and Can Speak Publically, Not some LOON whos Life Pathway was Cleared and Polished by his Father.

man I love Freedom of Speech, This is just my opinion Guys, You are Entitled to yours.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 02:23 AM
link   
I was meaning to Put, "Does Bush want the world to be called "America", but it didn't fit, sorry guys.

posted on Apr, 26 2003 @ 02:32 AM
link   
NO! He wants it to be called New World Order! He has said it him self, plus Reagan said he said that when Bush was his Vice! Come on people WAKE UP!!! All the evidence is in order open your eyes and your minds.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:16 PM
link   
The United States has neither a evil desire or president. ITS not bush that decides to go to war, remember that. If the US wanted to take over the world, we would have already, we dont, we just want it to be safer. Iraq has been under the tyranny of a dictator for far too long. He is a loose cannon that was trying to research Nuclear/Chemical And biological weaponry over 12 years ago, and will continue to try to in the future. You may not agree or like the U.S's ways, but atleast we are getting it done and saving the asses of ungrateful countries in the future. If we dont clean out the trash, the bacteria in it will linger, grow stronger, and spread...and then..it can hurt you, badly. The US's goal is for world peace and safety, it's just your ignorant eyes that cant see it.

AF1

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:39 PM
link   
It's just you.

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Theirs two sides to every story. If anything I don't think Bush is capable of doing something like putting together the New World Order.

He is a puppet and the only question we need to ask is who is the puppeter???

posted on Apr, 30 2003 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Stupidity.

Ok so a Nation wants to be Communist, we should being it our holy duty and crusade, destroy such a nation if in our power to prevent it, much like snipping a bud off a tree. It's much harder though to cut down a tree.

Letting Communism grow or anything "But democratic" is the same thing as letting Nazism grow.

Why don't get your asses out of your head and realize America is the only nation that actually stands up for what is right anymore.

We had to drag Britain and her Commonwealths along with us this time.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Theirs two sides to every story. If anything I don't think Bush is capable of doing something like putting together the New World Order.

He is a puppet and the only question we need to ask is who is the puppeter???

The american public?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by HKoT
Stupidity.

Ok so a Nation wants to be Communist, we should being it our holy duty and crusade, destroy such a nation if in our power to prevent it, much like snipping a bud off a tree. It's much harder though to cut down a tree.

Letting Communism grow or anything "But democratic" is the same thing as letting Nazism grow.

Why don't get your asses out of your head and realize America is the only nation that actually stands up for what is right anymore.

We had to drag Britain and her Commonwealths along with us this time.

Yeah but you're talking evils, here.. (nazi, commun..) but I find it highly unlikely that the current system we have now in the US is the Best system there is. It goes against the rules of progress.
So the question is, when the next great movement arises - (the one which will bring mankind up to the next level of civiliation and life) - When the next great system comes about, will the United States attack it, too?

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
It's just you.

Ditto. What AF1 said.

We defend ourselves from terrorism, we knock down a most dispicable despot that evidence is growing daily that he was as dangerous as suspected, and this is what people perceive?

I wonder if back in the forties there were people who thought the British wanted to make Europe part of their empire because they, along with America, took back the continent?

You need to regain perspective. A good way to do that is to take a look back at the Cold War days. Look at the two halves of Germany then. Which was a puppet ruled by the conquering nation and which had its own autonomy? By the way, did you notice that we won the Cold War? And, did you notice that Germany is not our ally now, except maybe in word? Have you seen the Red-White-and-Blue Army roll into Germany and put down the revolt?
People are so busy making us to be their target of some huge conspiracy that reality totally evades them.
Are we to sit back and take whatever is aimed at us so as to not appear to be your fear come true.
I'm sorry, but my family's safety is more important than your nutbag notions. As a matter of fact, I'm not sorry.

And, to make sure you are operating under no misconceptions, I do not back the war effort because Bush is in control, I back Bush because he is doing what I want the president, no matter who he is, to do.

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilanLoyalty
simple as that, is it just me or do some of you get the same feeling.

These days If the Country and even most of your population wants to be communist or anything other than a Democracy, The US foreign Policy will set a couple nice SANCTIONS on you.

Don't Dare Disagree with the United States, If you do, there will be Sanctions.

Don't even think about building an Army to defend your Country, If Bush feels you are 40% of his Strength, he will use Propoganda, make you look like a Monster then he will Declare War and put you to Rest.

Do what you Please in Your Country, FORGET ABOUT IT, Bush will have the CIA on your Case before you can even write a detailed Plan of any Government other than a Democracy.

Decide Not to Cooperate, pffffff. You just signed your Deat Warrant buddy, If you slow Bush down you will be attacked and bombed, and International Law is not something to count on for your Avantage, because BUSH doesn't Care.

Just saw The US GENERAL sitting in a form of a WHITE HOUSE Of Iraq, and he was sitting behind the Table where the Leader once Sat.

AND THEN YOU AMERICANS WONDER WHY THE WHOLE WORLD HATES YOUR FOREIGN POLICY.

The Worst Historical Event to date was the Fall od the Russian Empire, because it brought up 1 Superpower, and Evil President and alot more bullying and Corrupt Behavior.

I can't wait until Bushs 8 years or maybe 4 but I doubt it Are Up, I'd like to see someone else, someone who is Educated and Can Speak Publically, Not some LOON whos Life Pathway was Cleared and Polished by his Father.

man I love Freedom of Speech, This is just my opinion Guys, You are Entitled to yours.

Wait...what other countries has Bush declared war on except for Iraq and Afghanistan? (Technically even that wasn't declared "war"). As for sanctions on communist countries, as far as I know Bush hasn't declared any...or any on France, Germany and Russia who blatently disagree with him....As for not being able to speak publicly as well as some other presidents, Charisma does not mean you have good policy...policy is what counts...umm so do you have any real points? If not the thread ends here....

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Ha, The american public being the puppeter, LOL. Look into the constichincy of Bush and maybe we'll get our first answer

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoxStriker
Ha, The american public being the puppeter, LOL. Look into the constichincy of Bush and maybe we'll get our first answer

Well, maybe I didn't necessarily mean the Educated American Public, but the American public put him in power, and likely will keep him in power in 2004...

It may be a case of puppet running puppeteer, but the american public is still the puppeteer.

When it comes right down to it, no one gets to power unless we put them there.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Make no mistake, Bush is doing the right thing, and there's no logical argument against it. Your list isn't even thought provoking. Thought provoking is good as it causes one to rethink their position, making sure they are on the course they mean to be.

Americans have no desire to build an empire. It's just not our way. To be honest with you, most of want to be left alone, by both our government and the rest of the world. I can't say for certain as I'm only an American, but I imagine as an human being that most every other citizen feels the same way.

While we may feel this way, we are not all mere current events followers. Some of us are actually educated, although I feel those of us who are might be the ones you are targeting as not. Some of us actually have understood that it is important to understand what is going on "now" will effect the future for several years, now. That is to say, What has happened to trigger not only 9/11 but also the removal of the Husseini government has been observed by many, and what has occured as a result of what has happened is no surprise. I consider myself one of those who've made it their point to keep up with the onsgoings for many years, and when I say I back Bush, its not because I'm a blind republican or conservative, or whatever you might see me as, but because he is doing what I believe needs to be done. As a matter of fact, I believe had we had a president with similar thoughts as this one during the previous eight years, we might not be in the position we now find ourselves.

You know, I like to think that everyone hates the idea of having to use force, but then I have to remember that there are some people who have torture chambers and put people they don't like into plastic shredders for entertainment. Bush is not one of these, but you feel the need to speak out against Bush and not one of those. That makes me wonder, but not about Bush.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I dont think he would mind a universal world gov. but can he do that in 4 or even 8 years? nope.

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 06:28 PM
link   
quango - I didn't vote for Bush, but as for who is controlling Bush, I meant the people hes working for. NWO stuff, theirs info, and proof that hes involved in some secret society.

I know he has to listen to the demands of the people, my question is that maybe theirs more reasons than the ones we know, that causing him to do what he does.

[Edited on 5/2/2003 by FoxStriker]

posted on May, 2 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
TC - don't take offense at what I said - i have no problem with Bush - by 'educated' I mean that the average american doesn't realize the power still belongs to the average american.

Fox- i still see no proof of a bush/nwo plot. i know the whole skull&bones, thing...
I don't think he's being any more influenced than any other president.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
It's just you.

I second that.

posted on May, 3 2003 @ 03:44 PM
link   
in times of war, such as ww2, the pres stayed in for a third term. if we are engaged in a large scale conflict, the people may not want a change of president and may want bush in again. if that happens we may see the establishment of a dictatorial regime here in america. who knows? i certainly hope that doesn't happen, then i'll be the assassin.

new topics

top topics

join