It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner to plead guilty in Tucson shooting, sources say

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Sorry. Not incorrect. It is based off of every bit of information that has come out about this case. I don't get people that think these conspiracies run amok. Find me a witness that says he popped in another clip or did anything else. I based what I said on corroborated witness and police accounts.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
1. Why can we see James Holmes fruit loop hair in court already, but yet to see Jared Loughner??

2. Why did he plead guilty almost immediately after the Sikh Temple massacre? Perfect timing for the media?

3. Here is one of Jared Loughner's friends speaking to FOX. Colored hair and all. A human being with a brain should be able to tell this is fake/staged.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
"...a prison doctor reported that Loughner was ... insisting that “the radio was talking to him and inserting thoughts into his mind.”"

This is very plausible. Numerous MK-Ultra victims have reported the same.

Yeah, so have numerous schizophrenics.

But of course the mysterious "MK Ultra" is always first to blame...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by paradox

After the whole Branch Davidian thing went down, the mental hospital i worked at received quite the influx of people with various fixations on the compound. Many were from there at one point in the past, and since it had just happened it was part of their conversations upon admission ("conversations" is a loose term, as you were just as likely to watch someone talk to the bugs in the hair....no lie, happened many times). One guy in particular, even once we had him medicated and somewhat ready for discharge, swore up and down that the voice in his head were being beamed there by various pieces of technology.

Another lady would say whatever the voices in her head told her to say, then she would look at me and say, "Why did you tell me to say that?" That was a particularly awkward patient for me as i had known her since i was a kid, and knew her daughter (we were peers).

The thing is, when you are psychotic, it doesn't mean the rationale mind is dead. It is trying to make sense out of the internal stimuli that it is experiencing, and will attribute the voices to radios, tv's, computers, or other people.

Have you ever seen someone who didn't recognize their own limb? This one dude would scratch an itch that he had with his own left hand. Then he would look over at me, say "thanks" and insist it was me doing it. I could even take his hand and put it in front of his eyes and he would insist it was anyone else but his hand.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Were Loughner's fingerprints found on his weapon and the magazines?

Can everyone of the slugs pulled from the dead and wounded, and the expended shell casings found on the scene, be ballistically matched back to his weapon?

Was gunshot residue found on Loughner's hands and clothing?

How many of the witnesses could ID Loughner as the shooter?

What exactly was the motive?

All these questions would be asked in any normal murder trial, but all of that is strangely absent from this one. And what kind of great 'deal' results in the defendant getting life inside a concrete box at supermax?
Why wasn't a clearly out-of-his-mind suspect sent to a mental institution instead of prison?

-------------

ktar.com...

"Pietz, the court-appointed psychologist, testified that Loughner appeared to be a normal child and average student until he was 16, when a girlfriend broke up with him and a friend's father died. He was diagnosed with depression at the time.. "

In other words, he was normal until he got to be mentally 'treated.'

"Loughner's parents, Randy and Ann Loughner, told Pietz that their son once asked them if they heard voices."

Did the voices repeatedly order him to kill the Congresswoman? Schizophrenia, or voice-into-brain technology?

"Pietz said Loughner's refusal to acknowledge that Giffords survived and his insistence that a surveillance video of the shooting was a fake made her reluctant to declare him competent."

See, you're not 'mentally competent' if you suggest you're being set up. Did Loughner get to see the video? And he says it's faked? Maybe because the video was a fake....

/

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The Guilty Plea

PHOENIX – For 19 months they grieved, they healed, they rebuilt their lives....

This comment is on the numerology of the plea. For the record, I signed up only recently, and I'm still getting used to your site as far as using the buttons, doing quotes, and observing your rules. I've not found another post like what I'm about to write. If there is, Please bear with me and be forgiving.

19 months from 1/8/12, the date of the shooting, to the date of the plea to 19 crimes.
577 days. 5+7+7 = 19
The July 20, 2012 shooting in aurora is 559 days after the Arizona shooting. 5+5+9 = 19

I don't understand the significance but now it all jumps out at me as like pimples on prom night.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join