It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Loughner to plead guilty in Tucson shooting, sources say

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
reply to post by starviego

Originally posted by starviego

We'll never find out who they arrested afterwards in connection to the case.
If that remains true, there could be a very logical explanation for 'why'.

Originally posted by starviego

"Police arrest man near Thornydale and Magee Roads who is suspected of being connected to the shooting of Giffords and others. A third man is being sought."

By definition, an 'arrest' does not always mean 'guilty'.
However, in the eyes of the public majority, 'arrest' = 'guilty'.

The reason that you don't know who it was, could be simply because he was innocent.

reply to post by ThinkingCap

Originally posted by ThinkingCap

Strange how vehement people are to shoot down this guy's thread.
Even more suspicious, is the vehement act of attempting to bring crediillity to one side, while also trying to lower the credibillity of the opposing side, and doing so while mostly disregarding the actual topic of discussion.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   

They have acknowledged 24 different gunshot wounds in the 13 wounded victims. Add that to 9 wounds in the dead and you get 33 different gunshot wounds. As the official version has it that the weapon, with the one magazine he was able to empty, held a maximum of 32 bullets, that's better than a 100% accuracy rate. Add at least two slugs recovered in the store and you've got too many holes than bullets that could have caused those holes.

A single bullet can cause more than one wound.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
They ruined this case. By keeping him in psychiatric care they are making the legal ground that he is insane, so they have to medicate him to make him sane (LOL) so he can one day stand trial. But IF he ever stands trial, the government MUST admit he was insane at the time of the shooting (otherwise their forced medication becomes criminal. So he won't get the death penalty since he was insane at the time.

All b.s. of course, just like the batman shooter, there is no video evidence of the loughner shooting, and if they had video they would have gone to trial by now.

This is 'justice' in america, a guy kills six and will never face trial despite the prosecution claiming to have all the evidence. Ha.
edit on 5-8-2012 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I have an uncle who has suffered from paranoid schizophrenia most of his life - His symptoms were very similar to others suffering from similar illnesses, he heard voices in his head that he believed were "beamed" into his brain by some nefarious conspiracy, but as a person extremely close to my uncle, I can say no one was trying to harm him, but rather everyone seemed to try to help him the best they knew how, and my uncle would usually lash out at anyone attempting to "help" and include them in his grand conspiracy.

In his last days of freedom, he entered a bank (The bank he used everyday, actually) to "confront" those who he saw as persecuting him ("Banks" and "Bankers" were often popular subjects of his delusions, along with other usual conspiracy fodder such as vague notions of Illuminati and Masons working in complete cohesion against him. He handed the bank manager (who knew him quite well) a very threatening letter, and the cops were soon called. Luckily, even though he wanted to create a confrontation with the police, no harm was done. The police soon released my Uncle, once they realized what actually happened (they thought he was a bank robber at first).

My uncle then went out and brutally attacked his ex-mother-in-law (an elderly Peruvian women who was often a popular target of my Uncle's delusions.) My uncle is now locked away, and has been for quite a while now, but he fully submitted himself to his delusions. I watched all of this happen first hand, and I can say with confidence, that my uncle was not a victim of Conspiracy, but a victim of his own sick Psyche.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Syyth007

My uncle is now locked away, and has been for quite a while now, but he fully submitted himself to his delusions. I watched all of this happen first hand, and I can say with confidence, that my uncle was not a victim of Conspiracy, but a victim of his own sick Psyche.

Thank you for sharing what must have been a terrible experience for you. The sad fact is that some people have brains that are not "wired properly." These people can act out impulses that most people can suppress. These impulses are not planted in their minds by some dark cabal, but form naturally from their twisted thoughts and perceptions. Why can some people not understand this?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
The guy who was the father of gun control in Australia plead guilty too.
No trial, no evidence presented, done, over, sealed!
His Mother convinced him to plead guilty, now says she wish she had not done so.
He is serving 35 life sentences.

I find it odd how many jumped on this thread to claim he is just insane, because this IS important.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Luckystars2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
My opinion will not make my popular with most people, but this guy does not belong in a prison. Our mental health system is screwed. If you are insane you belong in an asylum, not a prison. Despite what many of you believe, an asylum is not a vacation home. It's prison for crazy folks.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

He probably is, but who are you to tell anyone not to question the official story. You should question everything.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I don't see the relevance of whether or not his clothes had pockets when anyone who knows the story can tell you he emptied one clip and then they took him down.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

yeeeah .. he looks totally competent to understand what the judge is saying..

WOW..~! the Judge didn't let him speak for himself when he asked him about his advisement.. someone else speaks up and says something to the fact that he doesn't need advisement..

check the YT vid..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Um no, wrong person.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Loughners lawyer is the same lawyer that defended the 'twentieth hijacker' of 9/11. He initially pleaded not guilty, then changed to guilty. Looks like the same will happen to Loughner. It would be sick if they forced medicated him and then had him sign a guilty plea. It is still just as sick if his lawyer does not defend him on the basis of mkultra facts. This case is one of those 'conspiracy' cases that will be a deeper look into mkultra. This is their tactic, just like with the batman massacre. Research it yourself, just trying to warn you, if you already know, I have multipke threads about Loughner. One on the two drastically different mugshots, something to think about with the batman massacres double mugshot.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher

Are you kidding me ? Look , I get it. This is a conspiracy website, but I think you have gone way too far on this one. I am really getting sick and tired of people trying to turn the perpetrators of horric crimes into victims.

No. You need to face REALITY that they are just crazy murdering pieces of TRASH.

That's HOW they are. That's WHAT they are . That's WHO they are.

Stop trying to WHITE wash these peoples crimes just because you can't believe that someone who looks like them would be capeable of MURDER !

edit on 5-8-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

Loughner is a fabricated persona and the Giffords shooting was faked.
Wakey wakey time.

www.google.com...:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7RNSM_enIE40 3

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
are you one of those people that think the shooting was fake, that Giffords is now an actress, and the little girl was never killed and too is an actress ?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
A single bullet can cause more than one wound.

Even accounting for bullets causing more than one wound, you would still get an extraordinarily high hits on target rate for someone who had just bought his pistol and was seen using it only once on the range before the attack. The marksmanship skills seen that day were truly those of a professional.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Loughners lawyer is the same lawyer that defended the 'twentieth hijacker' of 9/11. He initially pleaded not guilty, then changed to guilty. Looks like the same will happen to Loughner. It would be sick if they forced medicated him and then had him sign a guilty plea. It is still just as sick if his lawyer does not defend him on the basis of mkultra facts. This case is one of those 'conspiracy' cases that will be a deeper look into mkultra. This is their tactic, just like with the batman massacre. Research it yourself, just trying to warn you, if you already know, I have multipke threads about Loughner. One on the two drastically different mugshots, something to think about with the batman massacres double mugshot.

He did have that same look in his eyes as many other of these guys who turn suddenly to mass murder.

His high school girlfriend and others described him as a sweet guy and he did look like a nice enough boy.

There are many odd similarities to these cases.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

They have some interesting info and theories on this website.

www.thegovernmentrag.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by BrokenCircles

I don't see the relevance of whether or not his clothes had pockets when anyone who knows the story can tell you he emptied one clip and then they took him down.

The kind of cherry-picking arguments are pretty see-through. Cut up someone's statement and respond with something snarky. Doesn't take any effort, and might get you a shiny star on ATS.
edit on 5-8-2012 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OutonaLimb

Loughner is a fabricated persona and the Giffords shooting was faked. Wakey wakey time.

www.google.com...:en-gb:IE-SearchBox&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&sourceid=ie7&rlz=1I7RNSM_enIE40 3

I must admit, as much as it might seem odd after what I've said, this doesn't offend me. I'm really amused with it. I'm offended by the hunt for ways to make the Arizona shooter into a victim of some kind so somehow we can all feel like we're a part of the same family ..or whatever this need is based in. I don't really understand the refusal to accept evil. Sometimes true evil...but normally chosen evil, like this freak did.

Now, having said that. Amusement doesn't extend to seeing any sings of intelligence in the theories the Google search link comes back full of. The shooting was fake? Giffords didn't get brain surgery? Basic fundamental facts of the shooting didn't really happen or happened radically different? Wow... C'mon... At least be decent and wait a generation before people try to re-write the history of a major event. We all lived through this. Most here likely watched some or all of the coverage live and starting almost immediately. Geeze.. It JUST HAPPENED in terms of time.

When it gets that outright silly and crazy... It's not offensive at all.It's just hilarious.....yet somehow sad. ..and this is about those extreme "fake" theories you linked. Not the overall questions others seem stuck on.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

That is incorrect. Anyone who was actually there, might be able to tell me that, but not just anyone who is regurgitating the version of the story that they have previously heard.

Regardless, that was just a question directed at the OP, and based only upon the specific details which he provided.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join