It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi I'm a Mormon magician

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
But just remember, the whole point of this post; Mormonism is more of a culture than just a religion and just like any culture there are varying beliefs and sets of morality. Me and my girlfriend walked out of a gospel principles class because it said downloading music evil. Of course she's a commuist and I'm an anarcho capitalist so I just sat there while she derailed the whole class with tales of poor stealing bread. Not everyone Mormon is Mitt Romney. Romney is barely even Mormon. His father invited the media to sit in on a service where he was speaking. Romney would never do that. He distances himself as much as possible meanwhile Mormonism is almost entering the mainstream.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
In the book of mormon it talks a lot about secret combinations or conspiracies. It says cain entered a blood oath with the devil and was given secret means of recognizing others in the combination. Lots of secret combinations are found with ones talking about blood oaths, secret murders, always in the shadows. The assassins in the night.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join