It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremly odd "thunder" heard in Sacramento

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I live over the pass from you guys and last night we had a weird lightning storm. Had a little bit of rain, lots of lightning, huge lightning bolts, striking the peaks of the mountains by my house, but there was no sound coming from them. This was at about 2am.. Wierdest strom I've ever witnessed out here

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Slightly off topic, I know, but has anybody else noticed that for a relatively small geograohical nexus, there seem to be at least three or four ATS members near the same location?

Either this is a major coincidence, or the saturation level of ATS members, throughout the general population of the country, is almost phenomonal!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEndIsNear421

Just had the same this morning. Huge scary sounds here though, no lightning. It came off the ocean and moved North from CA/OR border. Never had this kind of storm before just a lot of scary noise in the sky, it was dark gray up there but no lightning at all.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I live in Missouri, last night we were pounded with thunderstorms, looked like a tornado area afterwards. Anyway, I heard very similar sounds to what you described. My roommates and I all went outside to see what sounded like a bunch of firearms going off. We heard normal sounds of deep rumbling thunder but at the same time, (sounded farther in the distance) we heard the other sounds I described in the beginning. Really weird.
edit on 5-8-2012 by mvp531 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I'm in southern unincorporated Riverside county CA. I haven't heard a thing in the last couple days here.

Just been 100 degrees and sunny...nothing exciting.

Pendleton was blowing stuff up, maybe of you local folks hear that?

www.nctimes.com... 29774f1fd.html

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have been using the orgonite to clear some of those clouds for 2 days before the entire sky was covered with those clouds...and I have been observing what they are doing to the weather here for a while already...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by TheEndIsNear421

Seems similar to the same happenings in Wisconsin over the last few weeks/months. I know you didn't mention the ground shaking, howver, in CA that prolly wouldn't be to much of a phenomenon. But in Wisconsin, the long rumbling noises often accompanied the ground shakes. Sometimes it was just strange extended thundering sounds with no shake. Strange stuff man. Hope you get some feedback pertaining to this. They sound eerily similar.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Possible explanation here; listen to the two interviews with 'Dutch' just down the page on the first posting.

He says it's the nuclear-laser based drilling machine for the Deep Underground Military Bases and that when they get close to the surface they sound exactly like that. One thought for anyone out there with audio training; slow down that sound and also speed it up and see what it sounds like. It's far too regular to be a natural occurrence.

projectavalon.net...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

That is also one of the explanations I thought about too. We know they are drilling, just take a look at Denver Airport for example. It makes sense to do it under government owned land and the fact that I live a mile from the base makes sense. Plus, It only has taken place during very unusual thunder storms (no lightning or rain). I am not sure exactly what seeded(?) or non natural looking clouds look like but I have never really seen clouds so black like that and that blanketed the entire sky over the area in a matter of an hour. There was not a cloud in the sky and it was hot they just kinda just appeared/converged in my area. I wonder where the storm originated......

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by mrhacka

I am not sure what seeded clouds look like but they were not normal looking whatsoever.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by bg_socalif

I live in Sac and the weather has been exactly the same here. That is one of the many reasons why this is so unusual.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Sorry about that guys. I had eaten over at Bob's Big Burrito. Kicks my ass every time!

Serious though. a couple comments on this thread: I've recently heard more jet activity, not commercial aircraft. can't make out anything with cloud cover. created little 'booming" sounds far off at several instances. I've lived here in Asheville, NC for the last 6 months and never heard this before. maybe there are Air Force excercises going on across U.S? Why the need for afterburners and so frequently?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Adapa

I have noticed increased air activity around the base in recent months. The military is gearing up for something big if you ask me.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
They just showed the lightning on KCRA 3 on tv.

Was pretty awesome but was on tv so no links sorry. Maybe you can find it on their website

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by foodstamp

Just found this article about what was happening in Clintonville WI, back in March. Link

The experts don't have an explanation, and it was so bad people were moving out of the town.

I would have put down some quotes but the site is a weird ABC new reader site, can't copy the text.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Observationalist

Seems to be a lot of weirdness going on in Wisconsin these days!!
Maybe they want people to leave.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join