It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Is Spitting In Our Faces !!! Super Confident Buggers Aren't They ?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I just realized even the rings and the full moon picture, and the meaning ties into their iron fist rule, end of freedoms and apollyon, NWO.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'll post it here too as it is all about NWO and their control and anti disclosure. Steven Greer was involved in Documentary on Sirius.

Dr.Steven Greer Sirius Documentary (Trailer) - New Movie Coming Soon ! 2012

abcnews.go.com...

Arm Kaleka's, who is a part of the making of this documentary, father was targetted in the Wisconsin shooting.

Not only a coded event, 7 days before the Olympic ending, initially 7 victims. But they seem to choose their victims in a way that, maybe sends a message to any who don't comply maybe, with their NWO agenda?

It seems their Olympics is all tied into NWO and their long awaited fascism.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Heh.. life isn't too short and it is infinite so I can have all the fun I can when I can so no need to tell me about life being too short. I do go out and have fun I even give advice to my friends and family
thus I am not worried too much about that either.

Trust me if I did not see what I seen and did not hear what I heard I would be dead by now. It kept me alive and I am happy about it, so I think I would rather be aware then deaf and blind to what is in front of me

You ask why would a gymnastics reporter be a NWO well for 1 she is not just a gymnastics reporter, she works for the BBC and we all know what sort of hand BBC plays in NWO agenda.

So..... I would rather be with my aware self and called insane
Then being deaf/blind and be taken to a slaughter house when they put out their plans in motion.

Insane guy away !!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen23
reply to post by The Magicians Apprentice

There is a way out, we have to Unite ourselves together under a banner that they can not remove.

Our Humanity.

I believe we are the foundation upon which they stand, and I am shaking it so they know it.

I am EarthCitizen23, a NOT OWNED Anymore HUMAN

please come and lets join together on this to let them know, we might not agree on philosophies, religion, ideology and what not,, but we can agree that First and foremost we are HUMAN.

Thank you for your post

I will take a look and by the sound of things it does sound like a noble cause you are aiming to achieve

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Magicians Apprentice
She was not referring to the performance by the athletes.

yes she was actually...

Plus we all know the huge amount of occult stuff that went on during the opening ceremony as well.

No we don't, as there was none!

Concentration camps will come in later and I am sure many are aware of the depopulation plans as well.

Just more made up stories...

What I want to ask you is what are you gonna do about it when it goes down ?

Nothing, as it is not going down!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by spoor

No she wasn't and most do understand that NWO isn't just a word to use in athletic performance.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
That documentary on Sirius, its wonderful message from Steven Greer and its about the time running out. The world is overpopulated with the fossil fuels they're using, but they would rather depopulate most of the world than share the technology and have people free, no longer filling their banks up, no longer the scarsity that is their control pyramid.

So, this Olympic NWO had some sacrifices before the opening and before the closing, and all associated wtih their god number 7, the god of israel, Saturn or Apollyon, and their control system, and everything coded. I'm not talking about the Goodness above, that is also there in our religions if we are Love ourselves and only see with Loving eyes, just a disclaimer here. I want to make this very clear. They code the god as opposite to Goodness, and they think they have people in traps, but people mean the Highest Love and Goodness, in their hearts when they say God, and so I'm not saying that all who are Hebrew, or any other religion are following this false demigod coding. Its about Love, and what we choose to see and live by.

But they seemed to choose their victims well. In the first shoot out, alot of military under 30 was amongst the victims. And now, this.

Their message is to Shut up! Don't work for truth.

My message to them is Talk To The Hand, its a middle finger salute.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I met this guy who worked at the BBC, he had eyes like a snake and actually sometimes his skin looked like scales when the light shone on it in a certain way. He had an intense stare, and a strange evil smile.

Anyway, while he sipped his martini, he told me how 'they'(his masters) were running things and everything was going according to plan etc.
He also told me that now and again some of his subordinates. like the one in this video, would blurt out phrases like 'new world order' accidentally in interviews and such, and he said that stuff really made him angry coz they sometimes let the cat out of the bag. He spoke of how some kids were on a website called ATS who were very clued into what was really going on, and how his master were gravely concerned. That was how I found out about ATS. Now that I'm here I can see that the BBC man has a lot to worry about, the level of insight and knowledge held by some members on ATS is just amazing.

Actually, nah, I just came here to read bigfoot stories, and since then my view that most people are retards has been bolstered no end.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join