It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Predictive dates: prove yourselves after the fact

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Guys, all these "disclosure on August 4" and "aliens reveals themselves above major cities" waste of bandwidth threads.

Please ... just send a personal message to the mods with your prediction, if it happens -- voila! You have some credibility and the thread is open for discussion.

Until then, please, rein it in.

Many thanks,
Chaz.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
I don't really think it's about facts and credibility. At best, it's about wonder and surprise. Haven't you ever seen a cloud that looks just like a poodle eating a Big Mac with one hand and sipping a Pepsi with the other? (Well, neither have I, but that's not the point.) You see something that nobody else has seen and you grab someone by the shoulder and say "Hey look at that!"

I think that's what's going on here. People take the square root of Obama's social security number, divide by 666, and it comes out to 911. What more do you need? You rush to your friendly ATS and tell the world what you've found. It doesn't have to be right (and never seems to be), it just has to be "neat."

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chaz
Guys, all these "disclosure on August 4" and "aliens reveals themselves above major cities" waste of bandwidth threads.

Please ... just send a personal message to the mods with your prediction, if it happens -- voila! You have some credibility and the thread is open for discussion.

Until then, please, rein it in.

Many thanks,
Chaz.

The Mods are gonna LOVE you when their mailboxes start overflowing. Is this perhaps a diversionary tactic to keep the Mods busy so you can post bad words?
If so you are most likely an evil genius.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I don't really think it's about facts and credibility. At best, it's about wonder and surprise. Haven't you ever seen a cloud that looks just like a poodle eating a Big Mac with one hand and sipping a Pepsi with the other? (Well, neither have I, but that's not the point.) You see something that nobody else has seen and you grab someone by the shoulder and say "Hey look at that!"

I think that's what's going on here. People take the square root of Obama's social security number, divide by 666, and it comes out to 911. What more do you need? You rush to your friendly ATS and tell the world what you've found. It doesn't have to be right (and never seems to be), it just has to be "neat."

This has got to be one of the best replies I've seen on here in quite a while. In fact, I think it's so good, I wanna use it as my sig...

It applies to soooo many posts that I've seen here lately...

so charles1952, with your permission...
edit on 5-8-2012 by edaced4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   

So you're saying we should take all these specific dates with a grain of salt? No accountability for dates "deciphered" from crop circles? Dates that should show "proof" of these aliens either visiting or that are already here?

I guess thats a good enough excuse as any for not being able explain away no contact.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Don't take away wannabe prophet's opportunity for fame!

It takes a lot of guts to post a prediction with a date here. If you fail, it would be quite embarrasing...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Reminds me once I saw a portrait of Paul Stanley's face in the Clouds!! If I only had my camera at the time!
It would have really been a neat picture!

new topics

join