It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Buble songs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
First of all, I was introduced to Buble about 3 years ago. I had thought around that time that they should bring crooners back. Man, it blew my mind when I first listened to his stuff. Granted, alot of it is cover songs, but the original stuff is good too. I like the way the old stuff is arranged as well.

Here are a couple of songs:

If you know of anyone that is in the same genre (besides old guys like blue eyes, already know em) please let me know.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
buble is awesome, i also listen to Renee Olstead, its like a female version of buble.

long live Jazz!!!!

edit on 4-8-2012 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jazzguy

Beautiful voice! Thanks!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:41 AM
link   
can't go past Josh Groban.
He's not exactly the same genre, doesn't really do the swing thing, but he's got an incredible voice (see below).

You've posted pretty much my favourite song ever - Buble's "Home".
I swear, I listen to that thing on repeat for hours and never get sick of it.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Awen24

Yes! Josh has a great voice as well. Him and the Canadian Tenors are my favorites of that genre.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
This is off topic..but seeing your avatar and ID name , superman2012 , made me think of one of my favorite songs..

So, if I may dedicate a song to the op, though it isn't in the correct genre, I hope he enjoys it.

Cuz superman was a real gent....

edit on 5-8-2012 by WhisperingWinds because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by WhisperingWinds

Great song! I forgot about them. Where are they now?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Great song! I forgot about them. Where are they now?

this is what was written on their official website, under the tour section.

We're sorry to announce that the Crash Test Dummies' fall 2011 tour of the US and Canada has been cancelled. Lead singer/songwriter Brad Roberts has been dealing with chronic and worsening back problems stemming from a herniated disk. His doctors have advised him that he can not go out on the road for the remainder of this year. Roberts is deeply disappointed, and knows that Crash Test Dummies fans will be disappointed as well, but his medical condition has to be his priority right now. -Crash Test Dummies - September 12, 2011

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I was going to that "end of the world concert" in Kenora, ON but when I got there it was cancelled. Too bad, that was my one and only time to see them live.

top topics

join