It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox Minecraft

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Yeah for whatever the reason is MClags bad when you play online multiplayer.

Andno there is no beating the game. It's a sandbox..... It will literally go on forever if you want it to.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

Lol i understand what you are saying that you cant beat it.

It just gets to a point to where no matter what you do you have every item imaginable and theres just really no purpose.

Thats just me IMO. You can go up or you can go down. Or sideways lol

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

Totally.

I'm still in my newbie phase. I haven't been able to build a diamond tool yet, so the true, non stop building and mining has yet to commence.

For now I am just digging holes and building sweet pyramids

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   

My brother has diamond everything like armor and all that stuff... but he put something on my bio that was against T/C and had my account frozen until the 14th.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
how much is MC on xbl?

nice

do you play modern warefare 3?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

I think its like 15 dollars at gamestop but you have to download it. But its probably more 30 dollars tops.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

yeah thats the thing my xbox360 space is very limited only got the 4gig =o[

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

could you get a usb?

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
when i first saw the game i thought who would ever play this crap.. now i'm a little addicted.
my next project is a space station or ship high in the sky that you need to go through some nether portals to get there.
if you see me playing join me. paradan93

posted on Mar, 28 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Anybody here still playing this for Xbox?

If we could get a small group together I'd love to get an ATS world started, whether it be friendly or pvp.

I have half a town built on my world with the help of split-screen friends, but have very few xbox live friends who are into this game.

GT is Death By Polish

posted on Apr, 22 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   

I recreated a version of the hive from resident evil. its a small scale I believe I made 6 floors, and if you fly and took down the top has the umbrella corp symbol

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chukkles

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
My little brother goes crazy after this game he beat it already and i picked it up today and had mixed feelings lol.

Sorry, but can you "Beat" minecraft????

Anyway i'd love more people to play with, without any lag.
Unfortunatly some people just lag when in my game or I do in their game.

It's such a finnicky thing, I already got a friend off here, but we lag too much trying to play together.

In a sense, yes you can "beat" Minecraft. There isn't a set storyline as such that you know of, but you mine, collect ores, make weapons and armour, kill monsters, collect their stuff, and eventually get to The End, where you have a giant boss to kill. After you try to return to the regular map, a scrolling page appears, with a discussion about how you are The Universe, a creator, and a player, and that while you sleep, your dreams are games (it's all a bit Matrix tbh)

However, I love the idea of being part of a group effort to build some awesome stuff. I've got maps where I've made underwater temples, pyramids.

You're welcome to add me on Xbox live, "yoghurt chops" I have a mic, but I'm quite shy haha

Edit:

This is the end title sequence, it's like 10 minutes long, and it made me a bit sad when I read it all. Having sunk over 200 hours into the Xbox version (cuz my laptop can't get the frame rate to run high enough, it's about 5 years old this year) it was like whoa, I've "finished" it...

But you can go back and continue building etc
edit on 23-4-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lulzaroonie

Originally posted by Chukkles

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
My little brother goes crazy after this game he beat it already and i picked it up today and had mixed feelings lol.

Sorry, but can you "Beat" minecraft????

Anyway i'd love more people to play with, without any lag.
Unfortunatly some people just lag when in my game or I do in their game.

It's such a finnicky thing, I already got a friend off here, but we lag too much trying to play together.

In a sense, yes you can "beat" Minecraft. There isn't a set storyline as such that you know of, but you mine, collect ores, make weapons and armour, kill monsters, collect their stuff, and eventually get to The End, where you have a giant boss to kill. After you try to return to the regular map, a scrolling page appears, with a discussion about how you are The Universe, a creator, and a player, and that while you sleep, your dreams are games (it's all a bit Matrix tbh)

However, I love the idea of being part of a group effort to build some awesome stuff. I've got maps where I've made underwater temples, pyramids.

You're welcome to add me on Xbox live, "yoghurt chops" I have a mic, but I'm quite shy haha

Edit:

This is the end title sequence, it's like 10 minutes long, and it made me a bit sad when I read it all. Having sunk over 200 hours into the Xbox version (cuz my laptop can't get the frame rate to run high enough, it's about 5 years old this year) it was like whoa, I've "finished" it...

But you can go back and continue building etc
edit on 23-4-2013 by Lulzaroonie because: (no reason given)

Ahh yes, but thats only with the updates that came out well after I posted that.

I just turned this on the other day with a friend/half stranger.
I think lagging issues have had work on them.
I dont like to post my gamertag around, but PM me if you want an extra pair of hands in your world.
Im not totally clued in on everything since the updates so some patience and help would be appreciated.
I have a mic and im usually on at an odd time for a UK person, im on in mornings because I work night shift.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join