Xbox Minecraft

page: 1
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Lets get a group together and build Atlantis. Pyramids, mines, huge buildings full of stairs and cool stuff!

I'm hooked on this game. The creative aspect is awesome!

Add me if you want to link up and build something crazy.




posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
My little brother goes crazy after this game he beat it already and i picked it up today and had mixed feelings lol.

Its actually really fun but all i accomplished was digging a giant hole in the ground.

Its clearly not my thing but what is it about it that intrests you? Is there something about the game that im missing?



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Why would you get it on a console? It's like $20 on PC fully featured with updates.
edit on 4-8-2012 by SpearMint because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


I don't have a pc. Lol.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
My little brother goes crazy after this game he beat it already and i picked it up today and had mixed feelings lol.

Its actually really fun but all i accomplished was digging a giant hole in the ground.

Its clearly not my thing but what is it about it that intrests you? Is there something about the game that im missing?
It's gets really really really addicting building stuff but I'm burnt on it now. My friend however is glued to it. Some of the things people build on there is actually pretty amazing.



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fusionhunter
 


I used to love sandbox games. But when GTA4 came out...

Well i have nothing good to say of that game.

Ive seen a sinking titanic on minecraft and it looked amazing!! Too bad that they couldn't make it split in half.
Epic



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
i say we try to do the three great pyramids to scale and maybe the cant quite spell half cat half phero syphinkes *



posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
i say we try to do the three great pyramids to scale and maybe the cant quite spell half cat half phero syphinkes *



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar
 


I can't transfer screen shots from my Xbox. My first mine craft geek project was the great pyramid and it's two companions. I built it, it took almost a day of chopping little blocks and running back to the site... Then getting blown up by creeps. Rebuilding and chopping more blocks.

I made the capstone out of glass. It looks pretty sweet.

I also tried to lay them in the Orion's belt pattern. If you climb to the top of the zone and look down from a viewpoint I built, it pretty much matches.

There's a lot of cool qualities to this game. The fact that to can interact with everything is a really neat aspect. Something many modern games lack. I also enjoy the artistic side of the settings. Think of something in your mind, build it with virtual Lego blocks, then run around and add a bunch of cool hidden stuff. It's pretty much a crack game. Minecrack. That's what it should be called.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Some of this stuff is rediculously cool. I can't imagine how long it took to do....




posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
reply to post by fusionhunter
 


I used to love sandbox games. But when GTA4 came out...

Well i have nothing good to say of that game.

Ive seen a sinking titanic on minecraft and it looked amazing!! Too bad that they couldn't make it split in half.
Epic


What's wrong with GTA IV? It's the best GTA game by far.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SpearMint
 


San Andreas will always have that special place in my heart.

But as for IV... let me begin.
First of all you cant fly an airplane all you get is that crummy annhialator where you cant hit squat.
No custom cars with nos, hydraulics, bass, paint job etc.
HORRIBLE selection of music.
Cell phone rings for useless things all the time that just waste time.
Weak selections of guns.
Very small map it seems.
The list really can go on and on. The only thing really worth it all is Niko Bellic, my favorite Russian.
GTA V is back in San Andreas and it does have airplanes in it. Along with i heard Carl Johnson and more gang warfare!

But will it be up to my expectations? Probably not as games arent as great as they used to be. Too much shooting now a days.

Sorry OP that was off topic. But maybe you should message me your Gamertag and we can see the different games we both have and can find something to agree to play together. Or maybe i can get the hang of minecraft and we can make some pretty cool s*** together. You'll just have to show me the ropes.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican
 


Same as my avatar, buddy.

And as long it's on video games it can't be off topic. It's what I go to school for, as well as a favorite pastime since I was four years old.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2
 


So then since thats out of the way.


What other games do you enjoy besides minecraft.

I got blown out on Duty so i ventured back to Halo: Reach.
Im up to rank legend now but am stoked about Halo 4!



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican
 


Yeah my COD burnout is the reason I bought MC.

I dig shooters. There's another thread in the gamer forum where a small group of ATSers has started a BF3 group. I've played with a handful of em, always having copious amounts of fun crashing helos into helpless foot soldiers.

Another favorite of mine is Trials Evolution. I was one of the first to download the game, so my online rank has been in the top 200-300 out of nearly 150,000. I'm pretty stoked on that.

Fallout New Vegas is my crutch. I always fall back on that game if I'm bored. I was playing Skyrim a lot,
Partly because I love it, partly for a school report, but I loaned to my neighbor and doubt I'll see it again
.

Add me. I'll probably be on in a bit, and am usually on for a couple hours every day. I don't have cable. Just Internet and an Xbox.
edit on 5-8-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: (no reason given)
edit on 5-8-2012 by W3RLIED2 because: Sp



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2
 


My brother is hogging the xbox right now. It seems lately he has gotten better than i have and hes 13 never thought i would see the day.

But as far as Battlefield goes im all for it. Never got too great at it i just like the covert part and sneaking up on defenseless grunts


But tonight i might be on but tomorrow for sure!

Hope to blast fools soon!



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
reply to post by SpearMint
 


San Andreas will always have that special place in my heart.

But as for IV... let me begin.
First of all you cant fly an airplane all you get is that crummy annhialator where you cant hit squat.
No custom cars with nos, hydraulics, bass, paint job etc.
HORRIBLE selection of music.
Cell phone rings for useless things all the time that just waste time.
Weak selections of guns.
Very small map it seems.
The list really can go on and on. The only thing really worth it all is Niko Bellic, my favorite Russian.
GTA V is back in San Andreas and it does have airplanes in it. Along with i heard Carl Johnson and more gang warfare!

But will it be up to my expectations? Probably not as games arent as great as they used to be. Too much shooting now a days.

Sorry OP that was off topic. But maybe you should message me your Gamertag and we can see the different games we both have and can find something to agree to play together. Or maybe i can get the hang of minecraft and we can make some pretty cool s*** together. You'll just have to show me the ropes.


You don't play as CJ in GTA V and it's set in Los Santos in San Andreas, so I don't know if the whole map is playable. As for GTA IV, fair enough, personally I love the realism. San Andreas is second for me.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I started playing minecraft after getting fed up/burnt out on Battlefield 3, Minecraft is so damn awesome and time consuming if you let it.
Can't wait for the creative part to be added in the next update (fingers crossed) to build a giant under-ground bunker for the ATS crowd to hang in when TSHTF (jk)


reply to post by W3RLIED2
 


Thanks for the vid, the time it must have taken to build some of those and the comitment of the bulders is astounding. But most are built with the creative mode so no exploding creepers destroying your designs!
edit on 5-8-2012 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I would love to play with other ATS users, I have it on mac tough, i dont know if the pc/mac servers can share the game with the xbox version...pretty adictive game it s.



posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCaucasianAmerican
My little brother goes crazy after this game he beat it already and i picked it up today and had mixed feelings lol.



Sorry, but can you "Beat" minecraft????

Anyway i'd love more people to play with, without any lag.
Unfortunatly some people just lag when in my game or I do in their game.

It's such a finnicky thing, I already got a friend off here, but we lag too much trying to play together.





new topics
top topics
 
2
<<   2 >>

log in

join