It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect full moon alignment at the Olympics

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

Originally posted by pheonix358
Oh for heavens sake. The size of the moon in that photo is simply a function of the distance from the photographer to the rings, nothing more!

Yes it is a nice photo, but perfect alignment, well once again it would depend on where the photographer was standing. Critical thinking please!

P

OF COURSE it matters where the person was standing...but yet they ARE standing there, and everything looks perfect.

Your comment is entirely meaningless, because EVERYTHING is a matter of perspective...and THAT perspective is ALL that MATTERS.

Everything is a matter of perspective...btw where's the false flag event, or aliens, or antichrist alot of the abovetop secret members said were supposed to show up today at the olympics? LOL
So lets take a look at the score board shall we? abovetop secret 0 reality 1
edit on 5-8-2012 by Foxy1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Pretty picture is preeeetttttty.
But no not perfect, just a lucky snap.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I think there's been other ancient buildings constructed to actually do just that for a purpose. Only they wouldn't have something like the Olympics Rings but something else instead. I didn't research much into it about it's purpose so I wouldn't know to much about it. I wouldn't want to spoil my ignorance here.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheProphetMark

I know one of the...Mayan?...temples is agood example. Once or twice a year - I believe on equinoxes - the sunlight hitting the structure lights part of the banner/stairs in such a way to form the serpent's body (Quetzalcoatl?) to go with the stone heads at the base of the stairs.

Intentional or no, the same sort of thing highlights the 8 sides of the great Pyramid briefly on the equinoxes, otherwise generally impossible to see. Some other sites definitely share the same sorts of alignments.

Take care.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GrinchNoMore

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore

OF COURSE it matters where the person was standing...but yet they ARE standing there, and everything looks perfect.

Your comment is entirely meaningless, because EVERYTHING is a matter of perspective...and THAT perspective is ALL that MATTERS.
lmao. HIS comment is meaningless?

I'm sure it is safe to assume that this was not the only picture taken by this photographer, during this time period. This one was just his favorite, after looking over all of the photos later on, on his computer.

Just one step to the left, and it would not have looked so 'AMAZING!!'.

Is it a nice picture? Definitely

It is an OMG!!! WOW THATS CRAZY HOW'D THEY DO THAT!?!?"?
Nope, not at all.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
i am amazed - i really am ...............

by the reactions of ATS

only 3 people so far actually comprehend that this pic was taken by a proffessional photographer - who realised the potential - and COMPOSED the shot by re-possitioning himself till he had the ` money shot `

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join