It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO Marxist Agenda: Euthanasia at Retirement Age for Generation X

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Generation X is an essentially sensitive, caring generation at heart, even if we don’t show it. We respect the elderly and are willing to have our taxes pay for our grandparents’ pensions and in Britain, for free healthcare too. Yet I wonder how will the future generations look at our generation? What will they see? What will they be told by the media? Will they admire us?

It seems clear to me that Generation X (born around 1972) will be utterly vilified by future generations as the ‘Worst Generation Ever‘. It will be very easy for the mass media to show us in a bad light: as living in a time of great revelery, dancing, getting drunk, smoking, taking drugs and squandering money on designer clothes, fancy holidays, tattoos, botox and plastic surgery while millions die in starvation and war elsewhere, and the planet becomes horribly polluted. Will our grandchildren, Generation Z, think that we were to blame for the ruined world and poverty they will find themselves in? People who love the horror of “vampires” and “monsters” are surely monsters themselves, they will say. Show them some photos of plastic surgery gone wrong and we really will be seen as monsters.

Secondly, these generations who will become the future managers of society when we are old, are now growing up with murderous shoot ‘em up computer games in which they themselves participate. Their reactions to gorey and horrific deaths are being deliberately numbed and indeed, killing and death has become “entertainment”. Look at the ‘CSI’ forensic shows that they have flooded the USA and Europe with – every show starting with a close up of a dead body – for entertainment. Adults can take these shows with a pinch of salt but how do these constant images affect the mind of a child? They are certainly becoming apathetic and have no sympathy whatsoever for the victim. It is clear that this hardening of the heart will be necessary for them in the future – but why?

Moreover, changing technology has reversed the roles of parents and children. Children now know more about technology than their parents and so they have become the teachers of their own parents. Therefore new technology encourages disrespect for the older generations who are being left behind. They’ll even have their own language – ’1337′ (‘Leet’). What will they think of their “dumb” grandparents in the future?

The 'Right to Die'

In 2009 the first cases of voluntary euthanasia were widely publicized in the Western media. They expounded the cases of elderly couples with terminal diseases who had decided to die a ‘painless’ death together. The stories evoke feelings of sorrow, but also of injustice that the couples couldn’t die in their own country because happily, to this day, it is still illegal in Britain and most of Europe. From its sympathetic tone, our pro-Marxist Media is clearly in favour of the couples’ choice to die and indeed, ‘right’ to die. These cases are the first-step in the setting of the pre-programming process in the minds of Generation X and Y (and therefore, Z) to the ultimate acceptance of mass Euthanasia of ALL ‘elderly’ people in the future.

Remember the words of the pro-Marxist band, ‘The Beatles’: “Will you still need me? Will you still FEED me – when I’m 64?”

Discrediting Christianity – the last supporter of Individualism

This new ‘Collectivism,’ i.e. living for the “Good of Society” opposes the ‘Individualism’ of Christianity that every individual has a right to live and is clearly one the major reasons why the International Marxists have been discrediting the Church over the past fifty years. With its replacement with the new ‘liberal atheists’ started within Generation X, the present Western population is now more willing to accept Euthanasia and even fall for the argument that it is ‘romantic’ to die together or even ‘necessary’. No matter what you think of the Church right now, it’s the only thing left that opposes Collectivism. Yet so many are quick to scorn and ridicule the very thing, indeed, the ONLY thing that can save us from an early death in the future.

‘Prometheus’ – Ridley Scott film (*spoilers)

Characters who are willing to sacrifice their own lives, such as Holloway, Shaw and the pilots are the heroes of the film, whereas the characters who want to preserve their lives, such as Weyland, Vickers and the Geologist, are the ones we don’t feel sorry for and we have no sympathy for them when they die. This is clear pre-programming for the future mindset that dying for the “Good of Society” is heroic.

Also this, like the other Ridley Scott ‘epics’, will be watched again and again over the next 20 years. Such an opportunity for pre-programming is worth the millions it cost to make.

Dr. Richard Day’s Lecture – 20th March 1969

Have you read about Dr Day’s private lecture given to 60 doctors? It is the subject of the book, “New Order of Barbarians” which are the recollections of Dr. Lawrence Dunegan regarding a lecture he attended on 20th March 1969 at a meeting of the Pittsburgh Pediatric Society. I recommend reading it as it contains a lot of information about the future of our society.

The lecture certainly rings true. Day tells the doctors about the “Demise Pill” which will be taken by our generation at retirement age. When we are about 65, couples will be expected to go to the clinic together where they will say goodbye to their families and take the Demise Pill.

Of course, you will say now that you will simply refuse to take the Demise Pill, but it won’t be so simple in 30 years’ time when society is very different. Europe and the USA will be too poor to keep people alive who can’t work. It’s as simple as that. You will take the Demise Pill because it will be expected of you and you’ll be made to feel like a coward if you don’t. The guilt trip put on us will be phenomenal.

Any thoughts about what to do about this??

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Interesting read, you propose an intriguing and worrying notion, I have thought about this subject a lot. I honestly see future Britain as something like in the film 'Children of men'..
Our future is worrying to say the least..
Great post S+F

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Gen X started about the time of the release of the movie, Soylent Green. There is a pretty powerful euthanasia scene in it (Edgar G. Robinson). Also stars Charlton Heston who discovers the secret of "soylent green" (but hey that would solve both the population and food problems). It is probably a coincidence that it came out at about the time of the Club of Rome reports also (neo-malthusian).
edit on 4-8-2012 by CosmicCitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Interesting question. Something I've been wondering due to the way the baby boomers are often demonized. Social security for instance- how dare those selfish bastards expect to recover what they were forced to pay into. Just PE them die already because it's too expensive. The baby boomers are ruining us and are spoiled fussbots who demand everything. Etc.

How many times have you heard the above sentiments expressed? I'm shocked by how many openly admit to wanting to toss baby boomers into the proverbial meat grinder for taking up too much space.

Imagine how much worse it will get.

As for your other point. Very interesting. We're definitely being programmed and anything is possible.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
This reminds me of the popular 1976 sci-fi film 'Logan's Run', set in a post-apocalyptic future city run by a computer that decided that all people must die at the age of 30 for the good of society.
Perhaps this could be seen as some early pre-programming on the minds of generation X.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TetsuoIronMan

Of course back then it was just a few years removed from when a generation held to the cultural colloquialism that "you cant trust anyone over 30!" An age closer to 70 or retirement age would be more believable.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by CosmicCitizen

It also explains why they use young actors to play old characters - like Guy Pierce in 'Prometheus' - they are already removing all images of the 'old' so that no questions will be asked by generations who watch these films in the future.

Equally, in 'Logan's Run' mentioned here, the young society are amazed to see the old man - they had never even seen an old person before.

Interesting that in the Bible it says that the first society lived up to 1000 years, then it was changed to 120 years, nowadays it's more like 80 years and in the future, only 55 years according to the Protocols of Zion.

top topics

join