It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The secret history of America, the greatest conspiracy on earth.. (READ)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
I am not a victim of mind control...

Your belief in the "boogeyman" says otherwise...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yes indeed, the history of America is MUCH different than we learned in school.
You might wonder why it was that when Cornwallis surrendered to Washington, none of his soldiers were disarmed. And further they kept an armed Fort well stocked with ammunition. They didn't leave for several years.

Actually we are still a British Colony.

Surprized???

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
reply to post by TechUnique

They circulated printed papers showing falsities of religion and abuses of government and promoted a general state of desperation throughout society, all the while blaming it on religion and government. They sought to promote ANARCHY and REVOLUTION, whereby they would strip the monarchy (king) of power using the classes (people) as a lever to ultimately bring power back into their own hands, all the while creating new forms of government which would be puppets they could secretly control from behind the scenes.

Sounds like a certain 'Anonymous' group I know of...

Peace

That is a very interesting observation jude.. as always with my threads you bring something to the table and make me think

Star

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   
David Icke is NOT the author of the document, "The Secret History of America, The Greatest Conspiracy on Earth". That was authored by Joshua Bempechat, and it was made for a conspiracy catalogue. It was first drawn up in 1993 approx. It was the introduction of the catalogue which featured proofs and facts of the longtime conspiracy as researched by Josh Bempechat. The original catalogue was inspired by the Leading Edge Catalogue by Val Valerian, wherein all the topics of cponspiracy articles were featured for each issue, each month. When viewing the catalogue of issues of Leading Edge, you could get a vast education just by itself, without ever reading the articles. So, this was the inspiration for it. A massive catalogue of every conspiracy book and video and a brief summary of each one, along with a catalogue of articles from magazines and literature at the time. This featured an introduction, the "Secret History of America" and a selection of pictures and proofs assembled from the study of Jordan Maxwell, mostly. There were images of sacred geometry and the washington pentagram etc., along with images from GenISIS, and GeneSET, and news articles relevant to the drug war, Hemp, sovereignty, and many more subjects and topics. This was then sold for $3 and given away for free from his Hemp Booth in Venice Beach over the course of 7 years or so, until around 2000. In 1997 Josh took the ideas public with his website freedomdomain.com, which is now, and temporarily defunct, due mostly to hacker DDOS attacks constantly, probably tracing back to government and cointelpro ops.
Josh has posted here on ATS under numerous pseudonyms including conxposer, infoliberator, and nwodeath, only to be kicked off each time for exposing ATS control by Freemasons and other topics. Josh brought the world Terra Papers, online, FIRST, and now it has brought Robert Morning Sky out from hiding, when previously he had not been heard from for years. Josh brought our attention to GAALT, through Freedomdomain, and here on ATS, and the thread got hacked and contorted, re-arranged and lingers somewhere on here to this day. Josh recently wrote a book called the "Politics of Pot", all about Sovereignty and Cannabis and continues to be involved in his own forms of activism.

Just so an activist does not get thrown to the winds and forgotten, only to be credited to someone else, falsely. It was not David Icke who wrote that at all. Nor was any of the info gleaned from David Icke's work. David was hardly on the scene in 1993, when it was written. If anything, David has borrowed some material from Josh, considering this has been posted on David's site for years now.

edit on 4-8-2012 by magickmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by magickmaster

Can you provide me with some good links? Not only for proof of what you say but also out of interest. If it turns out that you are correct I shall request that a mod edit my thread accordingly.

Thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
www.davidicke.com...

Here, David's own forum, showed the origin of the article.

Also, Josh was the person, who called into Alex Jones as conxposer and made Alex go nuts, imitating the "no airplanes" dude, after a call-in about September Clues. Great image of Alex, came out of that one, and has now become a classic. Josh also used Roger Elvick's "Redemption" process for the first time ever, in a cannabis case, in Los Angeles in 1999-2000. There are many documents referenced online for freedomdomain. It was up from 1997, through 2007, without a hitch.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid

When people try to tell me that the New World Order is a fairy tale, that the illuminati doesn't exist and that democracy & our current political and economic system are bonafide and altruistic .. I get.. well I get extremely frustrated.

In my eyes this is one of the most mysterious aspects of ATS.

ATS has enough evidence of the Illuminati's crimes to fill 1000 warehouses...

Yet people here STILL refuse to see what is so painfully obvious.

Extremely frustrated only begins to explain how I feel.

In thread after thread they DEMAND proof but they REFUSE to believe it.

The Mind Control has them completely by the throat and incapable of believing the truth even if it bites them on the @$$.

It's almost as if they enjoy being lied to and deceived.

S & F

They are soon to be the footstool of history. I take the word of God as the deciding factor. It states the time it will happen, the circumstances, and clearly states the enemy becomes the footstool. It even says they will go hide in their caves in vain.

What is our sign the end of their control is at hand? The tables of the moneychangers are overturned. A table is a financial balance sheet. It says the benches of the dove sellers are overturned. Peacemakers have no peace.

There are events coming that have never been seen here on Earth. Novelty event will need to be redefined.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

But New York was not founded by York rite masons. It was originally New Amsterdam and it was founded to exploit the local beaver pelts. It was later the capital of the Dutch colony of New Netherlands. New Netherlands was taken by the British in the second Anglo Dutch war and remade as New York.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

So it was taken by the British as you say? What's to say it wasn't British Masons as Icke suggests?..
Considering there weren't York Rite Masons in America until 1829, and they showed up in Rhode Island first, not New York, yeah. You've got nothing.

Hell, there wasn't even a York Rite in England until the 1770s, and New York was already named that by 1664.
edit on 2012.8.5 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

But New York was not founded by York rite masons. It was originally New Amsterdam and it was founded to exploit the local beaver pelts. It was later the capital of the Dutch colony of New Netherlands. New Netherlands was taken by the British in the second Anglo Dutch war and remade as New York.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

So it was taken by the British as you say? What's to say it wasn't British Masons as Icke suggests?..
Considering there weren't York Rite Masons in America until 1829, and they showed up in Rhode Island first, not New York, yeah. You've got nothing.

Hell, there wasn't even a York Rite in England until the 1770s, and New York was already named that by 1664.
edit on 2012.8.5 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

It does not matter that York Rite Masons were in New York or not. What matters is the fact that Masons controlled York, England, and Masons set up New York in the US. It does not matter whether or not York Rite Masons were in New York, as York Rite Masons at the time. What matters is that New York was modeled after York England, or it would not have been named, New York.

It was Masons that were in charge of England, and New York as well. Does it really matter what lodge they belonged to?

BTW, what Lodge do you belong to?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:27 AM
link   
This sounds about right to me, I could see why they would have these motivations. I can also see how these motivations are trickling down into everyday politics today.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Tell you what, yesterday I read John Robinsons, "Proofs of a conspiracy".

John was a Scotts Mason, and Proffesser at Edinburough University, and he had *many many* contacts friends and informants in the Circle of Masons.

He wrote his book in 1790 (around that time) and he stated every thing he knew of Masonry and the Illuminati at that time (which is *alot* givin the dates)

He stated that through the years he had seen many writings of the teachings of the Illuminati and infiltrated Masons, and he was VERY concerned and the corruption and sinister deeds, he was also uncomfortable with the *elites* that had formed within the ranks.

He basically confirms what we all suspect today, and this is going back 2 centries ago!!

Its a MUST READ for all.

Its only 290 or pages.

PDF download highy recommened.

The Masons of today try to discredit his book, and yet how can they claim its all fanciful when he was there as a witness! And has no reaon to lie! The books a warning, for us today.

In regards to Icke, any researcher could come to the same results.

I'm still dubious of him.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by magickmaster
David Icke is NOT the author of the document, "The Secret History of America, The Greatest Conspiracy on Earth". That was authored by Joshua Bempechat, and it was made for a conspiracy catalogue. It was first drawn up in 1993 approx. It was the introduction of the catalogue which featured proofs and facts of the longtime conspiracy as researched by Josh Bempechat. The original catalogue was inspired by the Leading Edge Catalogue by Val Valerian, wherein all the topics of cponspiracy articles were featured for each issue, each month. When viewing the catalogue of issues of Leading Edge, you could get a vast education just by itself, without ever reading the articles. So, this was the inspiration for it. A massive catalogue of every conspiracy book and video and a brief summary of each one, along with a catalogue of articles from magazines and literature at the time. This featured an introduction, the "Secret History of America" and a selection of pictures and proofs assembled from the study of Jordan Maxwell, mostly. There were images of sacred geometry and the washington pentagram etc., along with images from GenISIS, and GeneSET, and news articles relevant to the drug war, Hemp, sovereignty, and many more subjects and topics. This was then sold for $3 and given away for free from his Hemp Booth in Venice Beach over the course of 7 years or so, until around 2000. In 1997 Josh took the ideas public with his website freedomdomain.com, which is now, and temporarily defunct, due mostly to hacker DDOS attacks constantly, probably tracing back to government and cointelpro ops.
Josh has posted here on ATS under numerous pseudonyms including conxposer, infoliberator, and nwodeath, only to be kicked off each time for exposing ATS control by Freemasons and other topics. Josh brought the world Terra Papers, online, FIRST, and now it has brought Robert Morning Sky out from hiding, when previously he had not been heard from for years. Josh brought our attention to GAALT, through Freedomdomain, and here on ATS, and the thread got hacked and contorted, re-arranged and lingers somewhere on here to this day. Josh recently wrote a book called the "Politics of Pot", all about Sovereignty and Cannabis and continues to be involved in his own forms of activism.

Just so an activist does not get thrown to the winds and forgotten, only to be credited to someone else, falsely. It was not David Icke who wrote that at all. Nor was any of the info gleaned from David Icke's work. David was hardly on the scene in 1993, when it was written. If anything, David has borrowed some material from Josh, considering this has been posted on David's site for years now.

Star. In 1993 David was a wayward BBC presenter who thought he was the Son of God! Aha.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Iknow this guy in a secret society. And he told m I sould join. I recently saw him at a picnic and he showed m some new ink.. And I looked at his new ink and asked what I was looking at.. He said.. "its. A skeleton taking off his two masks..". I said.. "o, so you're two faced?". Yeah.. Yeah he is two faced. Must be to be in the secret society.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by tvtexan

No matter what you think of David Icke in his later years the dude knew what he was talking about when it comes to secret societies and the New World Order.

David Icke is dead?
When did this happen?

I refer to David Icke like this because you rarely hear from him anymore. I think something scared him..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll I am open to the possibility that there are people trying to implement a one world order. I am also open to the possibility of there NOT being such a group.

I too believe this is the most realistic attitude towards nearly every aspect of life. It's simple really, I'm 99% sure they exist, but to be a 100 would be foolish, as there are other options that are equally plausible.

A very wise man (Aristotle) once said;

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

And I try to live life by it. If only other "educated" people would realise this, but instead, they prefer to ridicule the people who ARE able to entertain an unusual idea, making themselves the real fools in the process...

Nobody knows for sure, why pretend you do

Nice thread Tech! S&F. Like I said, I'm 99% sure, but I don't want to remove the plausible option that I'm wrong, as to me, that's as foolish as saying you're sure it's all bs.
edit on 5/8/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/8/12 by ThisIsNotReality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimosa

Dude..... When OP wrote (READ) it was to inform people playing with LEGO that the link woudn't contain a video... But require people to.... You know.... READ !

Just as when you see a title containing the word (VIDEO) you can assume that you will find the thread containing just that.. A video...

By the way... What are you building? :-P

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
giving credit where its due...
this man has opened my mind to something new!

~may all souls be free~

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

When people try to tell me that the New World Order is a fairy tale, that the illuminati doesn't exist and that democracy & our current political and economic system are bonafide and altruistic .. I get.. well I get extremely frustrated.

You are oversimplifying in order to justify fairy tales, and sell Icke books.
Just because someone doesn't believe in an organized conspiracy does not mean that they believe the economic and political system to be "bonafide and altruistic". That is a logical fallacy of the highest order that will get most rational people to immediately discount your post.

History is full of connections, connections that have some meaning but do not give any credence to formal conspiracy theories. Do the rich and powerful want to retain their wealth and power? Yes. Do they sometimes collaborate with each other to do so? Yes.

But just because a couple of prominent families that had Templar connections in the early 14th century have a Masonic connection centuries later it doesn't mean the Templars are directly related to the Masons. I do think there are indirect influences, but that does not feed into a unified field conspiracy theory.

Centralization schemes, celebrated by that era's elites and the poor they pretend to champion, always pop up throughout history. The sole reason for this is the fact that centralized governance cements the power of the elites and protects them from an empowered middle class. There does not have to be a constant agenda, other than the organic one of power seeking to enhance and protect itself.

Do I think there is a "NWO" type agenda going on now? Certainly, but it isn't part of a centuries long plan. With modern communications and technology, the elite actually have a shot at global centralization for the first time. The funny thing is, they won't get it. History has proven that this agenda always leads to its own destruction. Look at the Euro. A power grab by bankers to centralize and control Europe. It is failing. The current bipartisan move to create a super nanny police state in the U.S. will not be able to stand under its own weight either.

The majority of the US Founding Fathers saw this trend which is why most of them (not Hamilton) sought to create a decentralized nation, tied together through the Constitution but where the power lay closer to the people via state and local governments. The alliance of the very rich and the very poor eventually won out, albeit after much struggling and over a long period of time. The circumstances of the Civil War (which destroyed the power of the states), the Progressive era (which sought centralization and demonization of middle class self reliance and the creation of the Federal Reserve), the Depression (in which FDR's balancing act saved the country but had negative long term consequences), WW2's creation of the military industrial complex, and the P.C. crowd's insistence that minorities are so pathetic that they need the government to hold their hand and protect them at every turn has eroded the power of the people to the point that we are where we are now.

Self serving elites and an easily manipulated population brought us here. Not a centuries long conspiracy.

The Ickes, Alex Jones', Jim Marrs' of the world serve to help us see that connections exist, which many find fascinating, but under closer scrutiny, one can find that playing "6 degrees of Kevin Bacon" with historical facts can connect anything to just about anything else. Use these sources as a tool. A tool that is only effective with a gigantic grain of salt.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Word of GOD ??

Good luck with that, you do not even know who the "enemy" is.

Those books are designed purposefully to skirt the edges to keep you obfuscated and powerless.

You must go deep inside yourself, who CARES what some book says.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the post.

Already knew most of this, but I'm gonna read the article just to make sure.

Well scratch that not even halfway done reading the article, and I already learned something new.
edit on 5-8-2012 by SolarIce because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join