It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UN Assembly condemns Security Council

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Syria crisis: UN Assembly condemns Security Council

The UN General Assembly has voted by a big majority to condemn its own Security Council for failing to end the unrest in Syria as fighting rages.

Well, this is novel.

I don't ever recall a similar thing happening before. Does anyone else?

edit on 4-8-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That makes two of us...

This was basically the UN voting against Putin and Hu Jintao. They are the sole powers saying no, Syria can't be stomped.

I hope they're both in a good mood this weekend. This isn't the kind of news I'd want to be the guy delivering to Putin if he had a bad night.

Uhh.. Mr. Putin Sir.... Yeah.. See... it's like this... The world just said you're an ass.. and..I'll be leaving now..

edit on 4-8-2012 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

I think this is great news for us serfs! It appears that the globalist are having some in fighting going on, that was something they didn't think would happen! Now if us serfs can just forget about our divisions and come together as human beings, we might have a chance at rounding these criminals up!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by loam

Goes to show you the UN is a load of crap.

Yeah, I said it.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by loam

I think this is great news for us serfs! It appears that the globalist are having some in fighting going on, that was something they didn't think would happen! Now if us serfs can just forget about our divisions and come together as human beings, we might have a chance at rounding these criminals up!

That would NEVER happen but you can keep dreaming though! Too many of the masses are too busy being distracted by the distractions they've put in place. Petty distractions the sheeple seem to be hardwired for anyway.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by loam

Goes to show you the UN is a load of crap.

Yeah, I said it.

Better watch out!

They're gonna vote to condemn you next!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
We(the US) need to stay out of it and get out of the middle east altogether. I don't care how it is accomplished. Then we can get out of the UN too.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
inb4 someone ties beast prophecies in the bible to this

top topics

join