It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Respected metal band Animals as Leaders wrongfully assaulted by police.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This is just another story among many others we hear on a daily basis on this level of corruption. Members of the band Animals as Leaders and others apparently stepped to close to officers and were wrongfully assaulted by police for attempting to film their actions with their cameras on public property. This is a pretty vague explanation of what happened but the source will cover the specific details.

This kind of behavior has to stop. There needs to be strict repercussions in place that make it very hard for police to want to act with this kind of behavior and intent. All I know is that this is far too easy for cops to get away with.

Source www.metalsucks.net...-93733

edit on 4-8-2012 by Ucabearbone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ucabearbone

That is disgusting and just goes to show why those in charge are working on gun control! The police are getting way out of control and it is only a matter of time until they get surrounded and administered a good case of ass whoopin by the citizens they are treating like animals! This kind of treatment has got to stop!! Otherwise, by the violence the police are using, they themselves, may find their sorry asses on the receiving end of it.....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
All of these stories of out of control cops is getting so old. I honestly and feel kind of bad saying this, but I look forward to hearing of a story where a mob of witnesses kick the #%^& out of these criminals..I mean Jack booted thugs.

I must admit I have never really had a horrible experience with a LEO, and have family members in LE as well. So I do realize that not all of them are bad, but it just seems like a risky gamble having any form of encounter with one. Like these band members just innocently walking past the cops.

Just a little note about one encounter that was kind of funny I had:
I got pulled over coming home from KFC a few years ago. The cop didn't have any reason at all to have done so and decided it was illegal for my truck not to have a rear bumper.. I laughed and pointed to several trucks within view that didn't either and told him he was wrong... He just looked around and said well, I will just give you a warning.. I got on my phone and called the police station in my small town, asked to speak with an officer.. I asked them if it was against the law to not have a back bumper on your truck.. He laughed and said "Are you kidding, we are in redneckville." "There is NO such law..," and asked me the officers name that pulled me over.. After I told him, he was like "oh that dumbA." Then said he would let him know personally it was not against the law.. The cop on the phone also said the bed of the truck was considered by law to be one huge bumper.
@ the cop who just wanted to screw with me..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Startruth144

Haha, that's awesome. I hope he got a reality check through this experience. To agree, I am kind of annoyed with these negative stories in general. I felt compelled to put this one on due to the fact that I love Animals as Leaders. Also, even though some may find it unpleasant, exposing corruption on all levels is necessary imo.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

It's only a matter or time. Once everyone is on the same page in this regard, I believe it will be easier for us to identify and prevent this kind of behavior. Thanks for the comment.

top topics

join