It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video!!! Must Watch!!! June 2012, Tijuana Mexico

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by OnionHead

Thanks for your input.

But honestly, who know the real reason an alien ship would visit us. Your calculations would only make sense if you would just fly here for fun. In reality, who knows what is behind the possible alien visitation. And yes, sometimes they act or float like balloons, have bright lights, speed off, or just hang there motionless. You are using your human logic to a phenomenon that nobody fully understands yet.

As I said, who knows why an alien would come that far to just hang around, the only one who would really know and understand it would be the alien, and all we could do is take pics or video of the ship.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnukeem

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
When it takes off at impossible speeds or just vanishes then it will have my attention. As of now it looks to be a balloon.

exactly what i'm thinking, moving way to slow to be "alien" its just kind of floating

I think you both assume too much. Try thinking outside of the box...it's nice out here!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I dont know if this is real, it looks like it is . I have seen alot of ufo's on a number of different occasions with my own eyes. I live next to the mountains in alberta canada . Ive seen white orbs in the sky at dawn and in the night . Now at first I thought they were satalites but when I saw them almost crash into each other one turned to avoid hitting the other I realized they were somthing els. On one occasion I saw a brite white orb that looked to be very big traveling across the sky slow when it all of the sudden turned red and takes off fast out of sight and most likely out of our universe. They (white orbs) appear to be high up with the stars and too high up for my camera to take a picture . But I know theres somthing up there !!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

This thread is closed pending staff review. The YouTube channel is not a reliable channel and has been associated with hoaxes time and time again.

Please do not start a thread about this closure, staff is discussing it. Hang tight!

ETA: Thread is now residing in HOAX. Any and all videos from this YouTube channel will either be trashed or placed in HOAX.....now everyone knows

edit on August 6th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join