It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video!!! Must Watch!!! June 2012, Tijuana Mexico

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward

Originally posted by rigel4
omg...............

Pffft

No real surprise here.

This is what ATS is all about.

They think of a conclusion, and say that the conclusion is 100% Legit. No proof, just a couple of pics, similar vids, an idea, and boom! Instant Debunk! I don't even know why I bother with some members in this board.

This may, or may not be a blimp, a UFO or something military.

If you really want to know, then research it, gather findings, state your theory, and come to your conclusion. But remember that not all theories are 100% right!! Your conclusion may or may not be right.

And as for the "if it looks like a blimp, and flies like a blimp, it means it is a blimp" statement is the worse I ever heard. So if this very same object to me "looks like a flying saucer, floats like a flying saucer, means it indeed is a 100% flying saucer from another world would be correct too, right? Yeah... whatever!!!

edit on 4-8-2012 by The Coward because: I fixed it

Looks like a hoax, acts like a hoax then it must be a hoax!

Carry on.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Looks like a hoax, acts like a hoax then it must be a hoax!

Carry on.

Shhhhh....

Quiet kid, adults are trying to think.

You gave your 2 cents, now beat it, just like Michael says!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

Practicing for tool academy......

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just looks like a baloon sadly

Unless the reason is the aliens are giving the illegals rides into the states!

We all have it figured out now aliens are working with the Mexicans!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by TheCaucasianAmerican

Your comment sounds just a little bit racist. Just a little....

Anyways, thanks for your input.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Excuse me?

I believe that was not racist one bit. People that live in Mexico are called Mexicans!
I wouldn't find it racist if someone called me an American.
And for the illegal immigration, yes that is a very big problem here in California.

So no im not a racist and am indeed part Mexican myself.
People are flooding in illegally into America, taking jobs.

Thus JOKING about how they came in i thought it would be a laugh saying that the UFO's brought them here.

The video was from Tijuana a border town. Lots of illegals smuggle themselves through there.

Who is to say that they didnt make a giant balloon and just float over?

Soooo.. no no racism. As to the video its a Balloon.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I think it was a balloon made in China but assembled in Mexico.
either way the video was not compelling nor interesting. (next)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
I think it was a balloon made in China but assembled in Mexico.
either way the video was not compelling nor interesting. (next)

Possibly the dumbest joke I have ever read!

Either way, your joke was not funny and much less any important input with your nonsense rant. Get the hell out of here with your corny jokes. (next)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Another thread derailed by petty arguments and limited to a mere three pages; with all honesty, that video does not seem legitimate. The ufo was spinning clockwise, the same direction of a man-made helicopter. The trajectory of the ufo moves at similar direction and velocity like a NASA kinetic propulsion space craft.

Might seem crazy, but this is ATS...The ufo appears man-made. All kidding aside, would an intelligent extra terrestrial being command their craft out in the open? That would cause hysteria for many fear driven individuals here on earth

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
yep, it's Unidentified, it's Flying, and it's definitely an Object....

So it's a UFO....

That means it's little men from another galaxy in an intergalactic craft.... is that what your saying??????

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   
It looks a lot like the supposed blimp over the Olympic opening ceremony. But then I'm not too sure that was a blimp either

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:27 AM
link   
15 Flags... LMAO

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   
what is there to enjoy about this video? It is the same as every other video. Do you not think it is time 1 of these illusive beings landed and helped us sort out this f**ked up planet.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Coward
Bring more proof, birtches!!

Hi Birtch,

here is my take on it from a different perspective, you know rather just seeing it as another crap video. The universe as we all know is huge, huge!!!!!!!!!!! Our closest star in the Milky way (Outside the solar system) is 4.2 light years away. Probability of it harboring life on an orbiting planet? Safe to say slim Jim, never mind intelligent life. For entertainment purposes though lets say that an intelligent life form (Smarter than us) made the craft in the video and they are able to produce the speed of light, that would have taken our little friend 4.2 years to get here (If he lived beside our nearest star other than the sun of course), probability of all that, I think zero.

Now, do I believe there is life outside our solar system (And in)? I honestly do, in fact hopefully in our lifetime a mission to Europa will discover it close to home. It is looking like the best place to search at the minute. Forget that though, we are dealing with intelligent life for the minute.

Kepler 22-b, an earth like planet discovered, 600 light years away, say our friend came from there, possibility of life on Kepler 22-b, lets say decent to be fair, possibility of intelligent life? Lets say slim. So if our friend in the vid came from there at the speed of light, according to my limited math that would be 600 years of travel?

So the point of this rambling, 600 years to travel to earth and act like a ******* balloon!!!!!!!!!! And all that travel to visit Mexico and then leave again, such a worthwhile mission

edit on 5-8-2012 by OnionHead because: Slim Jim

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Balloon.

It just floats there, maybe moving slowly but nothing unusual. Then it just slowly descends, rather like, you know, a balloon.

I shoot video for a living and I'm convinced this is video of an actual object in the sky. (The guy did a good job keeping it in frame when zoomed in, that can be hard when you are at 20x, even for a pro.) I just don't think the object is in anyway unusual or 'out of this world.'

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Really bad CGI

Fake camera shake, fake zoom in noises

No its not. Have you ever tried to zoom in without camera shake?

Ironically enough it is the zooming that proves the object is about the size of a bird! Look at the bird that flys past at 1:36. Now because of the depth of field and focus with the object and the bird in focus they have to be at the same distance. So they must be about the same size.

If its Aliens in a UFO then they are very small aliens.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Well, I give the camera man credit for actually having a good quality camera with a zoom and knowing how to use it! Also, I think he is interested in documenting what he sees without modifying the video. It makes it a lot easier to tell what is going on. I think it could be a blimp, good thinking. It doesn't move very fast.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the video, but that's actually a small object on a string that is close to the camera.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Where's all the other Footage of the SAME Object?...Built up City!...Millions of People!...Daylight!...This would be "Headline" News...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Really bad CGI

Fake camera shake, fake zoom in noises

Ever tried to film something using full zoom?? This is how a camera behaves as it exaggerates even slight movement when you use zoom like this.
So I would say you are full of bull# and one of those who wants to debunk without any proof.

I don't think this is a lien aircraft, because it looks more like a balloon or something, but sadly impossible to really tell from this video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join