It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO video!!! Must Watch!!! June 2012, Tijuana Mexico

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Possible Best UFO vid I have seen. Tijuana Mexico.

ATS will debunk it anyways, but here you go.

Enjoy!

edit on 4-8-2012 by The Coward because: Took out EVER casue that would bring lot's of haters. Its just a really good video I think. Watch it!

edit on August 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by The Coward

It's unfortunate that we don't have a good frame of reference (Having the city in the background while seeing the ufo) to make a 100% ID on the object. It may be cgi or more likely one of those RC hover balloon things that have been getting more and more popular. I really wish they would stop making those things so we don't get as many videos like this.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I have nothing to say on this one unfortunately... This is all too convincing. The camera is actually high quality for a change and you can actually make out detail on the "craft". I want to see how this develops!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Really bad CGI

Fake camera shake, fake zoom in noises

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
Really bad CGI

Fake camera shake, fake zoom in noises

Bull!!!

Prove it!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I wouldn't debunk as much as note it's over one of the most active borders in the world...and looks kinda like some of the UFO type drones we've been seeing lately on trucks, being moved around the country. Not quite....but then, Aunt Janet is authorizing thousands of the buggers...so who knows what variants may exist.

Just by the location and similar things we've been seeing in news photos, I'm voting it's a dope drone or border patrol with a new toy.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
why is it moving so slow.

link   
Awright, who didn't tell them that the Olympics were in London this year?? Someone didn't get the memo.

BTW, good video. Sometimes it looked like a blimp, but IDK.

link   

I think we would need access to the video itself to truly once and for all prove anything. Since we can't get the original, it's a moot point. But I always thought the proof is on the person claiming something.

edit on 4-8-2012 by WalterKovacs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   

The video is a repost and originally from jmhz71 channel , he has many videos of UFOs and fake planes , it would seem that he's seen the UFO in the OP a few days before as well

I think this one and the one in the OP are filled with helium .

edit on 4-8-2012 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:00 PM
link   
When it takes off at impossible speeds or just vanishes then it will have my attention. As of now it looks to be a balloon.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
When it takes off at impossible speeds or just vanishes then it will have my attention. As of now it looks to be a balloon.

exactly what i'm thinking, moving way to slow to be "alien" its just kind of floating

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Blimp?

That's the first impression I got. It's coming down to land at the end of the clip.

There seem to be many sightings of 'Blimp UFOs' over Tijuana (Google search).

Source: Imperal Beach - Tijuana & Blimp

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Looks fake ... like all these other stupid videos

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That is not the same video. The original was filmed from about the same spot. In the first video you hear the guy say that there was someone else filming with another camera. Maybe it is this vid.

And as for the helium, there is no way by just watching this video alone to determine that statement. Who knows what it is?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
It is easy to say blimp. But the video is not close enough to distinguish any blimp like features. It is just the debunk factor hear at ATS. Honestly, who knows if it is a legit UFO or not. We need more proof! Not just a picture of a blimp and say, ok, that's it, its a blimp. Not good enough for me. Bring more proof, birtches!!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That is not the same video.

I didn't say it was the same video , its one he recorded a few days earlier of an object that looks the same as the video you posted .
The video you posted is a repost of this guys video .

Here's the original posted Jul 14, 2012

edit on 4-8-2012 by gortex because: Edit to add

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Looks exactly like a blimp.

I live near an airport that gets all kinds of traffic; helicopters, light planes, blimps, balloons...

I'm familiar with almost all shapes and designs of aircraft.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   

This video shows more detail. Yes, it was taken on a different day (May 2012) but proves they fly blimps over Tijuana. The object in question is honestly more likely to be a blimp than a spaceship. From the uploader:

UPDATE!!Upon closer review, it has been determined that the object in question in this video is nothing more than a blimp.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
in·flat·a·ble  (n-flt-bl)
adj.
Designed to be filled with air or gas before use: an inflatable mattress.
n.
An object or device that can be filled with air or gas, especially:
a. A small rubber boat or raft filled with air.
b. A large helium or hot-air balloon constructed so as to resemble a figure or object when inflated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join