Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Last night dreamed that the Pope had been killed.

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I know, it's odd. I even came on here thinking it really happened. I was so blase (blah zay?) in my dream about the information as if it'd really happened and I already knew about it. It was the oddest dream. I saw it on the news and in the newspaper. I'm not Catholic, matter of fact I'm a polytheist agnostic though I was raised Methodist for the first 19 years of my life (I'm 39 now). So where and how that came about, beats me. It was just so.... factual though. Like "Oh yeah, hope they find who did it." and that was it. then I woke.

If he ends up being killed, I did NOT do it. I'm poor as hell in Illinois. I have no connections.
I hope it won't happen just because that would flip me out hardcore

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Quick!

To the popemobile!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Tsk Tsk Tsk!!!

Naughty Naughty! Seeing such awful dreams.

The Pope will be deeply hurt by this!!!

He might come and try to run you over in his Pope-Mobile now!

You've been warned!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Oh god anything but the pope mobile D:

It was an odd dream though xD I had to share it here.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Wouldnt that be nice? One less religious nut on the planet.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
That is messed up! This pope is believed to be the 2nd last one according to the malachi prophecies

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

3 things....1....you definetly do not look your age
....2 have you ever had a dream like that befre.... and 3, i wouldnt doubt it becuase of all the controversy surrounding the church and the vatican!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   

New International Version (©1984)
"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams.

Who knows. I am waiting for the 26-27th Aug as I dreamed that a man with his face in the shadows said 77 days to me, I then woke up.

It was very strange indeed. I went to the calendar and counted and it came to the 27 or 26th of Aug depending on if I counted the night of the dream.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scamzarilla

3 things....1....you definetly do not look your age
....2 have you ever had a dream like that befre.... and 3, i wouldnt doubt it becuase of all the controversy surrounding the church and the vatican!

That is to funny...did she say her avatar was her? if so was it her high school picture? I sure didn't see it said.
was 4. going to be want a date? hah!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
Wouldnt that be nice? One less religious nut on the planet.

"I don't like religious people so lets kill them and cheer when they die"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Not healthy rationing

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

well if she is how old she said she is, that wouldnt be her high school picture considering the pixels and coloring, and if its not her, then whoever it is gets a thumbs up like the pic!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Little boys everywhere: REJOICE!!!!!!!!

REJOICE!!! Can I get an AMEN??!!!!

Bunch of clown fools parading around in ridiculous costumes doing ridiculous things for the sake of fairytale.

Bunch of IDIOT clowns, them and their IDIOT cult believers. Silly folks.

edit on 4-8-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by HamrHeed

Thats your opinion. The Catholic church has done more damage through their BS cover ups and child molesting than any other group in the world. And my belief is ALL child molesters should be put to death along with those who cover for them.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
xD yes, that is me, taken in June. I do look young for my 39 years and embrace that FULLY; I hope it won't catch up to me in 5 years haha. In high school I had that early 90's late 80's high hair so yeah. Definitely not taken back then.

Here, another of me:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Oh and no, I haven't had a dream like /that/ before. Nothing precog if you will. I hope it was just something I heard or saw online a week ago and my mind decided to pop it into a random dream for no reason at all last night.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by HamrHeed
That is messed up! This pope is believed to be the 2nd last one according to the malachi prophecies

X 2.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

So, do you have any idea why you had that dream? Is it possible you've read or heard something about the pope lately? I'm just curious to know if the dream could have been inspired from something you were exposed to or was this out of know where.

Many are speculating that the pope will die this year in the fullfillment of St. Malachy's prophecy. Tom Horn wrote a book about it and in his research he believes that 2012 will be the year that "Petrus Romanus" (Peter the Roman: last and final pope) will come to power.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   

You've been reading too many future world predictions

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

You've been reading too many future world predictions

Huh? She had a dream about the Pope dying. Where do you get 'reading too many future world predictions'?

Dude, snap out of it! You're losing the plot! You're clearing reading too many future world predictions and assuming everyone else is reading too many future world predictions!

new topics

top topics

join