It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message From My Guides About Our Actions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Most people on ATS have heard about spirit guides and many years ago I thought spirit guides were just BS and anything else associated with the metaphysical realm, until I had my first OBE.

As a young child I had an extra sense as do all children, but that was soon wiped out by the indoctrination of religion, societal structure, and adults saying that those things were my imagination, and not real.

Before I give everyone the message I received, I will give an introduction to my first encounter with my guides that I remember. My guides are not channeled like many people would naturally assume, but rather come to me in lucid dreams. I remember the first time I was in contact with my guides, because I had been searching for so long and trying so hard to connect, and what I found in my first message was extremely profound.

It was approximately 20 years ago that I discovered how to contact my guides, and it was done through lucid dreaming, meaning I was totally aware that I was dreaming and then called out, “Where is my spirit guides?”.

I remember running around in an old European town, with cobblestone streets and narrow roads. I ventured into what was an old tavern, with many people sitting down and having social discussions of some sort, no drinking was going on, but rather an exchange of information. As I looked around I couldn't wait to get answers to the meaning of life and everything else that was bottled-up inside of me; I was running from table to table asking where my spirit guides were, and the looks I got were when an adult looks at a child, and dismisses them because of their impatience and immaturity.

Finally I saw what looked to be a wise old man sitting in a booth with a mug of something, in front of him and he was alone. I sat down directly across from him and asked him the same question I was asking everyone else “Where is my spirit guides?”. The old man’s head was slightly tilted downward towards the mug, he had long gray hair, a fully grayed beard, and wrinkled skin. I asked him one question then his head slowly rose, and our eyes made direct contact. And I felt love, compassion, and wisdom flowing out of his very being.

I peered into his eyes and notice that they were sparkling emerald green, it was as if the physical body I was seeing was just an illusion and there was a wise sentient being underneath. I asked my question one more time, “Where are my spirit guides?” He slowly raised his right arm from the table and placed one finger in the middle of my forehead, while simultaneous saying “Relax, just relax”, and as this happened I woke up with the experience fresh in my mind.

I thought to myself “It can’t be that simple”, but the fact remains, it was. I knew I just needed to stop searching so hard and just “Relax”. This has allowed many messages to flow over the years.

My message last night was extremely profound and not just meant for me, but I was told to share the message to those who were willing to listen.

The guide I spoke with has informed me that everything we do from this day forward will be felt by that individual on a magnified scale. What I am saying is that if we do something to someone we will feel what that person felt, plus everyone else involved in that person’s life, and so on, so kind of like a ripple effect. This effect is part of the new era that is reigning in, and in order for people to learn they are all truly connected.

This is the way the universe truly works, we have been separated, blinded, and a veil was cast for many ions, but now it’s being removed slowly, and what we do will be felt and magnified by everyone we touch, be it a Good touch, or a Bad touch we will feel the ripple we create across the world, then the universe.

Some people will discount this as New Age tripe, but let the truth be known that our areas to shelter ourselves, from our own actions, are going to disappear very soon.

What’s is interesting about this message is that people will actually be able to see how goodness, kindness, caring and compassion’s ripple effect works, as it touches and impacts people everywhere, so kind of like an instant feedback method.

I was also told this is not punishment in anyway, but yet a gift since that is how things are supposed to be, and the years of blindness and not being able to feel the results of our actions are coming to an end very soon, in what we know to be time.

I asked my guide what about the individuals that commit mass murder or really bad things, and I was told those individuals will feel, see, and understand on a grand scale what their actions, decisions, and non-decisions do to each person, or family with a flood of emotions, feelings, and hardships those individuals have gone through streaming directly back to the perpetrator. And again this is not about punishment, or reward, but more so about awareness of our actions.

The message was fairly simple, so I cannot elaborate anymore.

Peace Out,

RT

P.S. I am no one special and anyone can do this, but many choose not to see anything but the reality/illusion that is in front of them.

edit on 4-8-2012 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I'm not really a poster, but thanks for this message :-)
Your words carry wisdom.

Thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Interesting method of contact.....kind of like the theory of searches in Mindswap.....
Just put yourself at the place where everything you are looking for will come by you while you await....the idea is to find that place....
I think this message the old dude gave you is the essence of life....the way of it.....if you have the patience and the fortitude to follow it.
Unfortunately we all loose patience with the world illusions pressing all around...
regards the message....
It would seem i have been afflicted with this kind of thinking for some time already....
wondering if this is just gonna get insane ....can ou imagine the horrors the worst will suffer if this comes around?
I say IF because its ATS custom.....i really believe this is exactly whats called for and what will change everyone.
Spirit guides have some pretty wierd sense of humour at times it seems....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
I know many people will find your experience hard to believe, but I believe you. I’ve had psychic experiences throughout my life. Normally it’s all small, innocent kind of stuff like seeing baseball plays happen before they happen or “seeing” certain numbers someone has in mind. I’ve had psychic dreams where I’ve seen things happen to people close to me that turned out to be true. Or dreams of my past and future lives and revelatory metaphysical dreams. I’ve never trained myself to use this ability, but I’ve always let it guide me if I felt it strong enough.

I never meditated until about two years ago. I never formally trained myself to meditate, but I read about it and watched some videos and then I tried it. It wasn’t easy, but eventually I learned to calm my mind. After I had one experience where I thought I visualized a negative image, I started to ask my guides for protection while I meditated. It wasn’t until a couple of months ago that I asked my guides for help.

I didn’t really expect anything, but one day I “heard”: “Ask for nothing and receive everything.” “Enjoy every moment.” and “Do your best to help others.” I’m not that disciplined about meditating. I don’t do it every day and sometimes I fail miserably at it. But about a week and-a-half ago I had an experience I’m still trying deal with. Here is what I wrote immediately after this particular meditation:

July 25
For the last several weeks I’ve been inconsistent with my mediation. When I’ve meditated, my attempts to calm my mind have met with limited success and my ability to “hear” any message has been zero. That is until today.

Like almost every mediation, reaching a calm mind today was a struggle. But this morning, for some reason, I felt it was important and I concentrated a little harder. Since I was told not to ask for anything (“Ask for nothing and receive everything.”), I’ve been having a difficult time these past few weeks focusing as my mind calms and I think that has been the problem. This morning, as my mind calmed, I asked,”Is there anything I should know?” It took a little while, but suddenly I felt a very strong and loving presence. I felt very much like a child in the presence of a loving parent. And then I “heard”:

“There are things that will happen that you will not understand from your perspective. But be assured, these things that will happen are all part of a larger plan and that larger plan is for the ultimate good. All you need to do is be good to each other, help each other and enjoy every moment of your life.”

As I was “hearing” this, I had the intuitive knowledge that there was no real death. Our bodies may die, but our real selves--our energy selves, our spirit, our souls--live forever. We are all part of the ultimate good and we should never fear death.

This was conveyed to me in the most loving and reassuring manner that it made it impossible for me to question what was being said. The warmth and wisdom of this presence just rushed through my body and I felt nothing but peace and joy.

As I came out of my mediation I stood up and asked myself, “Did that really happen?” My answer... “Yes, it did.”

Reading your post and a number of others here on ATS along with my personal experiences, I believe we are about to be going through some major changes on this planet. I believe we are being prepared for those changes and we would be fools not to listen.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
.can ou imagine the horrors the worst will suffer if this comes around?
I say IF because its ATS custom.....i really believe this is exactly whats called for and what will change everyone.
Spirit guides have some pretty wierd sense of humour at times it seems....

It's almost like what many would call "Instant Karma", meaning they get back a massive wave of feedback for whatever it is they do.

Maybe seeing what the causes of a single action do worldwide, will make us think about what it is we want to create for the world/universe, because that is exactly what we are "Creators" unaware ones for the most part, but Creators.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, I can tell you that if this DOESN'T happen, and soon, we are either going to wipe ourselves off the face of the planet or we are all going to be slaves to a NWO. Either way, it doesn't look good for humanity unless something drastic changes and FAST.

I find it interesting that the makers of this crop circle chose to focus on today as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
This is good message. I´ve actually thought since I was a child, that this would be best method to change this world. I don´t want punishment to anybody, I´m strongly against any form of punishment, because it just creates more violence. It never changes anything to better. But I sometimes fanatsize how the world would change when people intsntly would feel and understand the influence of their deeds. It would be fair and would bring some real developement finally
I hope it happens.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the msg .. and i agree
new agers are the futur of humanity that will teach others how to live to correct way

We need to change now and be better
the 7 sins of humans need to be wiped out from earth ASAP

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Hi, Realtruth !

Do you know "The Ra material" ?
www.llresearch.org/library/the_law_of_one_pdf/the_law_of_one_pdf.aspx

Do you know about the "harvest" ?
about the "inconveniences" that our planet is enduring RIGHT NOW ?
We were told in 1981, about 2008-2012. . .!!
It's all in "The Ra material" !

And talking about "manifesting". . .
don't forget:
"What the BLEEP do we know?! down the rabbit hole"! B-)

Blue skies.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:57 PM
link   
You have an active imagination. Other than that, there is no way to verify anything thing you posted. You mentioned this was during lucid dreaming, which means your subconscious was poking through. Furthermore it appears you may have been influenced by the pagan "rule of three" where your actions comes back to you multiplied by three. Do good, feel good. Do bad, feel bad. Your post is suspiciously very similar to that concept.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I've read and learnt from your other threads. My own experience with guides also is not channeling, and is not clear like this, as for a direct message except for the contact, during CME's and the sun coming out, when I had what was akin to ET contact, but it was more than that. But before sleep and awake, I've been told things and woken up knowing a woman was talking to me, knowing I had been in lessons, and that she had left me with kowledge or her words. But the old man, is shared by many. My friend talks about what this old man, somewhat like yoda, says to him. And my son and I both experienced an old man stepping directly out of the sky and laughing with delight over our discussions on infinity. Which led to my thread in m signature on the holographic universe. My son, shot straight up in shock and I realized, he experienced this too, it wasn't just me for a change. So I tested by saying, "He Laughed!" My son nodded strongly.

I am really wondering what is meant by we will experience this, as in? Here? And does that mean our leaders and the world's mismanagers will too?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Your guides are wise!

Thanks for the message, it's been around for a few decades that I know of!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Thank you for this information. I have been able to lucid dream since my early teens. I have never thought of something like this. I wrote this down and placed it next to my bed so i can be sure to remember to ask "where are my spirit guides"

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing RT. Lucid dream or astral travel ? hard to work out the difference sometimes.

I'm kind of surprised you didn't use the term Karma, because basically that is what you are describing.

We are entering an age of instant Karma, but first there must be a release for that to happen. I think it's important right now to prepare yourself psychically for that event.

Much Love

* Ned

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   

bottom line

it sounds as if your guide said the mass-murderer perp would go through a vivid psycho-drama
of experiencing the pains & sufferings the perp caused the victims...

as IF the socioppath perp had feelings of remorse or even considered the victims as real people...
i think your Guide is way too elevated for me

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Thanks for posting RealTruth your posts fascinate me and I can see that you are genuinely passing on your honest experience.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
That was great Real Truth.
Thank you for that.
It's a fascinating idea to get us to finally fly straight.

*And feeling what we do to other people physically
is gonna get real weird during sex.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

The path of the seer, the path of the mystic, was never said to be easy. Many of these hindrances you refer to (in your case, your religious teachings) are not necessarily bad, but they do, and often, create road blocks to certain channels of thought and emotional/belief freedom. However, these channels, and this freedom, come down to many different influences for each individual. Identifying these within ourselves is an undertaking, but it pays off in something more precious than any dollar, or any material item for that matter. Something to obviously remember.

Another idea to consider: back in the ancient days, and still in some tribal cultures, they embrace these less 'empirical' aspects of our currently defined existence - they learn and harness them, rather than run away from them.

I know I have personally explored the abstract realm of belief and I have seen where having a more open mind has taken me on my path for knowledge, truth, and some lovin'. It's been a hell of a ride, I'll tell you that much.
because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Here is a message received by Alfred2012 which he shared in my thread beginning on page 41, and the following 15 pages, or so, if anyone would like to read more... www.abovetopsecret.com...

He received this during an OBE, also, OP. S&F for your thread.

Alfred2012 - Summary of messages received by guide and ET beings - PART I
Translated from German to English
"Droidus" is my guide. Others listed in summary are ET beings.

Waking State
============
Channeling Saturday, 22. October 2011, appx. 2.00am
Droidus: "Dear humans from earth, you can expect an exciting and wonderful time"
Alfred: "Droidus, what does it mean?"
Droidus: "You may name it "Channeling". Those types of information will increase within the next weeks and will grow stronger. BE VIGILANT OF THE SIGNS."
Remark: Last sentence I've received as big letters!

Waking State
============
Message Sunday, 23. October 2011, appx. 11.00pm
Droidus: "Stay in calmness. In a few weeks first people will be in panic."
Remark: Hint o to instability of the financial system?

Waking State
============
Message Monday, 24. October 2011, appx. 1.15am
Droidus: "Ask yourself which properties you need"
Remark: Sounded like my properties are endangered... (financial system?)

Waking State
============
Message Wednesday, 26. October 2011, appx. 3.00am
Alfred: "What can we excpect within next weeks?"
Droidus: "Many pople will be in sorrow"
Droidus: "Many people will be in lack of understanding"

Waking State
============
Message Saturday, 29. October 2011, appx. 3.50am
Droidus: "~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~" (i didn't catch the words)
Droidus: "More and more people in calmness will be needed"
Alfred: "Droidus, i didn't get it all. I understood: More and more people in calmness will be needed. Are there any other important information?"
Droidus: "Turbulences will increase. More and more people in calmness are needed."

Dream State
===========
Impressive Dream Monday, 31. October 2011, appx. 4.00am
I looked to the sky at a huge, grey rain cloud which was in deep contrast to the skyblue background. I drove a car on well prepared road. My neighbour (sitting on the passenger seat) and me looked to the sky and watched the rain cloud.

Suddenly a big, flat flying object apperaed out of the cloud slowly hovering to the right. Rapidly, more and more smaller flying objects appeared, 31 in total. These flying objects looked like the "flying saucers" which are shown in some of the science fiction movies.

At the time the first huge flying object has appeared two giant "!stop watches" were projected to the sky. Each "stop watch" consisted of one word and one number including one decimal place. These two stop watches looked like the following ("x" and "y" are digits):

"Event" : x.y
"Humans": x.y

These two giant stop watches started to count upwards at the moment the first huge flying object appeared. The decimal places obviousely showed 1/10 seconds, die pre-decimal point positions the elapsed seconds.

The diameter of the watches accounted for appx. 40% of the whole sky, the spectacle made us gasp. Both times counted upwards and they seemed to by synchronized. The time designation showed after the rear of the first word refered to an "event" which i can't specify. The second word was "Humans". Apparently the visibility of the first flying object triggered time counting.

I heard myself saying: "Now it begins!" and a vague unrest gripped me.

End of the dream sequence.

Waking State
============
Message to all humans, Moday, 21. November 2011, appx. 4.30am
received a stream of words during my sleep. I woke up and asked my guide>

Alfred: "Droidus, I didn't get it all. I summarize what i've received so far:"
Alfred: "These (information) are related to the development of the new consciousness of the people"
Alfred: "Do I have this right?"
Droidus: "Yes"
Droidus: "Be prepared. Be vigilant of the signs"

My guide communicated the message in a meaningful manner so i followed up on this message:

Alfred: "I repeat. Please give feedback whether i got it right:"
Alfred: "Be prepared. Be vigilant of the signs. Do I have this right?"
Droidus: "You have it right. We rejoice with you"
Alfred: "You said: We rejoice with you?"
Droidus: "Yes. We are in pleasant anticipation"

The emotion he sent to me changed to "pleasure"

Alfred: "Is this a "channeling"?"
Alfred: "Yes, you may name it "chhannling""

Waking State
============
Message to all humans, Friday, 25. November 2011, appx. 1.00am
Kira: "Attention, this message is to all!"
Kira: "Dear humans on earth,,"
Kira: "Something wonderful will come up to you. Please stay in calmness. We look forward to."
Kira: "We salute you"
Remark: "Kira" is the ET being i mentioned before.

Continued on next page...

new topics

top topics

active topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join