It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

colorful multicolored blocks?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
A few times while reading threads I get these colorful multicolored ty-dye looking blocks all across whatever page I am reading. The whole frame turns this color but moving up long enough makes them go away. Anybody know what this is? I'll try to get a screenshot next time it happens.

Yes, this blocks out the whole ATS. But I can still switch between tabs in my browser so its not a virus.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Haven't come across anything like that before. Sounds pretty annoying.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Once in awhile when I first open a page, usually in "messages", the ribbon will stay stuck across the screen and block some of the page.

If I scroll up and down it will move with the screen until it disappears. It's annoying and happens a lot.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

I had the exact same thing happen the other day but not on this site.
It was the first and only time ive ever seen anything like it.

A few times while reading threads I get these colorful multicolored ty-dye looking blocks all across whatever page I am reading

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Juggernog

Do you have a screen saver called electricsheep installed? I do. and it makes patterns like that, but I shouldn't be able to see the browser tabs when a screensaver pops up.

Also, this pattern starts the same sequence every time and never changed!

The electrisheep screensaver always starts with a different cycle of cool colorful movie clips.
edit on 5-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77

Do you have a screen saver called electricsheep installed? I do. and it makes patterns like that, but I shouldn't be able to see the browser tabs when a screensaver pops up.

Also, this pattern starts the same sequence every time and never changed!

The electrisheep screensaver always starts with a different cycle of cool colorful movie clips.
edit on 5-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

I dont use screen savers at all BUT it just happened again, this time on ATS and I got a SS of it..

I hope its not to big and stretches out the thread to much but here it is.'

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   

That is really weird.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I know, it is really weird. Before last week, I had never seen anything like it.

new topics

top topics

join