Creation of the Parallel universe...

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
There is the story from Hindu mythology of the creation of a parallel Heaven or universe for King Trishanku, which at first (and second...) glance might appear somewhat 'out there' and anomalous, however this could well give insight into extensive mysteries regarding the Andean Chakana, in that the created parallel Heaven involves the same astral symbolism, that of the Southern Crux constellation, and involves the same reconciliation of the upper/middle/lower levels of existence, in terms of establishing linkage between the Heavens and Underworld.

Here's a resume of the tradition and narrative;

One of the stories associated with Sage Vishwamitra is that he created a parallel heaven, known as Trishanku Swarga, for King Trishanku. Trishanku wanted to ascend to heaven with his mortal body. Viswamitra was obliged to him and he used his powers gained through great meditation to send him thus to heaven. His entry to swarga (heaven) was barred and he was thrown into the paatala or underworld where too he was rejected. Then Viswamitra created a third universe for him called Trishanku swarga!! This was a universe between heaven and the hades—dangling in the middle

. He said, "I have promised to this Trishanku that he will reach heaven in his mortal body. I do not wish to go against your advice either. As a compromise, let this King inhabit this heaven created by me. Let the stars and galaxies created by me also continue to exist."

The Devas said, "So be it! The stars and constellations created by you shall exist for all eternity. The King shall reside in your heaven, to be called Trishanku's heaven from now on.

“Trishanku was originally a King like Rama, ruling from Ayodhya … The King, first called Satyavrata, seemed to have led rather a typical boring king’s life … One day however, he was seized with the strange desire to ascend to heaven in his bodily form, a process that is usually possible only when the flesh falls away in death. The usual procedure for achieving the impossible in Hindu myth, is a Yagna, a great Fire Sacrifice/festival. Satyavrata’s guru, the great sage Vasishta, refused to officiate in a proceeding that smacked only too strongly of hubris. Royalty is impervious to rebuffs however, and he approached the sons of the sage to act as officiating priests, calculating that they would be desirous of position and influence with him. The outraged sages cursed him to lose his royal status and become a Chandala, the worst form of outcaste, and a punishment far worse than death.

“In this miserable condition, he chanced upon the sage Vishwamitra, the great rival of Vasishta. This worthy was a holy terror in the literal, as well as metaphorical sense. Originally a king himself, he felt humiliated by Vasishta’s display of spiritual might, and he set about acquiring spiritual stature in the universe with a demented determination that eventually humbled the gods. At this point, he was only a Rajarishi, a Royal sage, while Vasishta was a Brahmarishi, the pinnacle of spiritual evolution and his ultimate goal. Vishwamitra might have looked like no match for the other sage, but the whole world was to see how wrong they were. He was not called the tiger amongst Rishis for nothing. He promised to set Vasishta’s nose out of joint, and he was not the man to be above a little malicious compassion.

“The sons of Vasishta tried to thwart the Yagna (Fire Sacrifice) Vishwamitra was holding for the purpose. The rage of the sage burst forth, and he incinerated them with a curse and condemned them to outcaste status for seven hundred more births to boot.

In astronomy, Trishanku corresponds to the constellation of Crux, also known as the Southern Cross

en.wikipedia.org...

... when the power of the sacrifice caused the body of Trishanku to ascend to heaven, the gods formed an unwelcoming committee at the gates, and hurled him back down to earth. The poor man was speeding head downwards in space towards Earth, when the angry Vishwamitra halted him, upside down as he was. He then proceeded to create a new set of constellations around the Hanging Man. Finally he decided to replace the King of the gods with Trishanku. By which time, the universe was in turmoil, so the gods agreed to make Trishanku an immortal, eternally suspended between heaven and earth. They also agreed that in the next cycle of creation, he would ascend to the position of the King of the gods. He is still out there in the constellation of stars known as the Trishanku Nakshatras. His long inverted sojourn is spent in meditation and increasing Awareness – an accumulation of spiritual power that will get him the position of King of the Gods

This was my thread on Andean Stargates;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

which essentialy looks for the basis in the motif of the stepped chakana (literally 'stairs'], with this having comparison to the form of the Southern Cross;

So it could be established that in Andean culture the Chakana related to the Southern Cross, and that this was a form of portal or intermediate level between the Heavens and Underworld, thus an extensive mirroring of the Hindu tradition, which indicates that this intermediate realm could be entered into in bodily form, an alternate Heaven involving physical existance, wherein one can attain the status of 'King of Kings'.

There was an Australian movie were 'She' from Epsilon Crux in the constellation ( "Intrometida" or intrusive ) arrives on Earth, as it happens...

aso.gov.au...

edit on 4-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: typo

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Australian aborigine have a very similar tradition to the Hindu regarding the Southern Cross, in that a human is translated into the Heavens to represent this, and posseses eternal life;

Biami is one of the most important male Spirit Ancestors in south-eastern Australia. He was given his spirit form by the Rainbow Serpent during the Dreamtime and is incorporated into male initiation ceremonies. Even though Biami initially roamed the earth and guarded the tribespeople, he is now considered to be a Sky God and watches over the earth from his home in the sky. In this myth about Biami and Mirrabooka, the origin of the Southern Cross constellation is described.

Biami the good spirit was kept very busy, guarding the tribes as they roamed throughout the earth, and he was very much troubled for them. He found that he could not watch over all of them at once; he knew he must have help to keep them from harm. Among the tribes there was a man called Mirrabooka, who was much loved for his wisdom, and the way in which he looked after the welfare of this people. Biami was well pleased with Mirrabooka, and when he grew old, promised him eternal life. Biami gave Mirrabooka lights for his hands and feet and stretched him across the sky, so that he could watch forever over the tribes he loved. And the tribes could look up to him from the earth and see the stars which were Mirrabooka’s eyes gazing down on them.

www.astronomy.pomona.edu...

There are considerations that the Christian attainment of eternal life through crucifixion also has basis in Southern Cross cosmolgy, as well as other such mystery symbols such as the Egyptian Ankh, but there are no direct confirmations of such.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Here's a simulation of sunrise 21/12/2012 as seen from Guatamala, it can be seen that as the sun rises the Southern Cross has moved into optimum upright position above due South, this is a factor that Mayan and Andean cultures would certainly have considered ominous.

IN HOC SIGNO VINCES
edit on 8-8-2012 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Kantzveldt

I love your thoughts on this one Kantzveldt! I simply LOVE it.

Do you know about the "The Sundara Kanda" which forms the heart of Valmiki's Ramayana and consists of a detailed account of Hanuman's adventures?

After learning about Sita - Hanuman assumes a gigantic avatar and makes a colossal leap across the ocean to Lanka.

The description of this LEAP ties very well into that "Parallel Universe" (or quantum leap... ) assumption of yours.

A

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ansar

Well i'm pleased that you get it, as you can see no one else did, and your comparison with the leap to Lanka is reasonable, you'll also note the symbolism of the hanging man here, suspended between realms..'She from Epsilon' was a bridge too far for most, like i say.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Another thread that does not get to a point.

Is this your point?

"So it could be established that in Andean culture the Chakana related to the Southern Cross, and that this was a form of portal or intermediate level between the Heavens and Underworld, thus an extensive mirroring of the Hindu tradition, which indicates that this intermediate realm could be entered into in bodily form, an alternate Heaven involving physical existance, wherein one can attain the status of 'King of Kings'. "

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Seeing the other reply, I probably just do not get it.

The fact remains that your threads are very hard to follow. That is why you get so little answers.

Think about it.

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 07:29 PM
link   

If you assume that (the hanging man symbolism - which should be the XII in the TdM I suppose) you might be wrong.
The leap to Lanka is about I & II and what they can do - but only together.

II (Hanuman in the Ramayana) is jumping after she received "the call" and I is helping her (him) to reach the "prescribed" destination (TdM = this world, but another place than before by crossing limbo or "going through hyperspace using quantum entanglement" / Ramayana = Lanka = the Netherworld) after II (Hanuman) has gone through some transitions.

You could say that in both stories the protagonist (II / Hanuman) crosses over some kind of rainbow-bridge (Limbo / hyperspace)
But without I's help II would forever stay in limbo.
In the Ramayana I think some Goddess plays a role in Hanuman's journey to Lanka if I remember correctly.

As you can see (not only by the changed gender roles in those 2 different contexts / TdM and Ramayana) those stories are not interchangeable.

The Ramayana speaks about reaching the Netherworld (or otherworldly realms) and the original French Grimaud/Marteau TdM has a geometrical matrix using Euclidean means to describe non-Euclidean landscapes folded between it's leafs to give practical advice how to "arrive" in this world so to say.

They describe the same process but for different uses or travel purposes.

The hanged man(XII) symbolism by the way refers to the footless man in Alchemy who can't fulfill his destiny in the Rose-garden.

Because of that Court de Gébelin painted him (XII) cut loose one time.
And he did only say that "Egypt" was the source of the cards because he used this expression in the meaning of "ancient Wisdom" and Sumer still had to be discovered (yet).

A

top topics

join