It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th, 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Theres a helluva lot of meteor hitting earth during said time.
Why they dont predict this ? At least its assured.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This thread devolved into a vegetable throwing contest pretty quick. Give yourselves a pat on the back.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

why on earth would i stop believing in UFOs when i've seen them? i've not seen god. but i've seen plenty of UFOs. therefore i know which one i believe is real.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyteeny
reply to post by OneNationUnder

why on earth would i stop believing in UFOs when i've seen them? i've not seen god. but i've seen plenty of UFOs. therefore i know which one i believe is real.

I have submitted an official complaint with the Federation of Planets.

They said - start a new thread - ............. August 5th,2012..............

They also said standby for more magnificent crop circles near Stonehenge.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
When oh when are people going to realise that all this stuff about the GFOL is nothing but a load of hogwash tripe, made to build on peoples emotions for the want of a better existence and life, wake up and stop feeding these clowns incomes that come up with this rubbish ...e.g.
Sheldon (Higher Council) Nidle,
Blossom (Oct14th Mass Landing ) Goodchild
and last but not least, the one and only,
David ( im a right) Wilcox.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MizzouLife
This sucks... I'd like to really give my full opinion, but I've been banned from posting on similar websites because what I know is extremely damaging to the government/elitist causes. I can only offer small bits of my opinion, one step at a time, or else my IP will be blocked, and I will be banned from posting on here just like the rest.

It will happen... eventually. Dec 20 7:11pm ET in the US. If this post stays up you're fortunate. Again, I will give no further info as to preserve my ability to post on this site. Such a joke. The disinfo is strong. You must stick with the idea of Christ, regardless of the media's attempt to illegitimize it. This coming from someone who thought the Bible was a complete hypocritical joke about three years ago.

Because if your IP is blocked, you're as good as dead, eh? I see why you would withhold stunningly important information from the public then. Makes sense. Not! Ever heard of making a new account/logging on at the library? Bye now.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by WAKEYWAKEY

Well, this is one of the life lessons, to not give another human all of your power even if they "claim" to have connections or talk to the divine.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Uh-oh....August 15th...

Avebury Stone Circle of August 1, 2012 was the fifth crop picture of its kind from the summer of 2012, and shows metaphorically a four-body alignment of Jupiter, Venus, Mercury and our Moon on August 15, 2012 (the “current astronomy of Venus”)

www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Stuff seems to be picking up near where I love (RAF base)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
it's amazing how some conspiracies just don't die .. despite dates passing with no event to speak of .. people just cling to them to the bitter end =)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

There are no UFOs folks! Stop believing in something that has to travel millions of LIGHT YEARS to get here when all you have to do is believe in yourself and God! Come on!

No offense, but I find it far more likely that aliens/UFO's exist than a God .. UFO's are spotted all the time.. though they are probably government craft.. the point remains that with as large as our universe is, with all of the galaxies and planets out there... it's silly to think there's not life out there, somewhere..

Meanwhile.. there's no evidence for a God ..

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink

Ehem.... October 2 2012

www.disclose.tv...
edit on 5-8-2012 by ElOmen because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirric
And the backpedaling began 2 day before the "Event"

8-2-2012
"1. With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. The combination of vibratory emissions from Earth and the energy planes through which the planet is ascending are producing a variety of strong effects.

2. We shall speak about those, and first we mention the most splendid effect— myriad sparkles are shooting upward from Earth, and each signifies that a soul is awakening, searching for an understanding of what is transpiring in your world. Although the populace doesn’t know that weapons of war are failing to function and many thousands of our assisting family members are circling in your skies, for instance, there is a strong feeling that something significant is afoot, and some feel that it bodes well for the world.

3. Indeed it does, and we wish everyone could know this! Although a few supporting facts are coming out, they are buried in belabored coverage of sensational events and currently the Olympics. In the weeks prior to the opening ceremony, reports of planned terrorism in London were disseminated on the Internet and mainstream media also reported that possibility—the Illuminati still are circulating fear-filled information. That does not mean that they had no intention of carrying out any sinister acts, only that they wanted to get a head start on creating fear by telling you what they have up their sleeves.

4. Even knowing that light beings from advanced civilizations above and on the planet have been foiling ”black ops” plots, the dark ones are keeping at it. They will be no more successful during the Olympics than heretofore, but their persistence is understandable. They feed on the energy of fear, and their only means of keeping alive the tattered remnants of their former domination is by creating the widespread fear that keeps them going.

5. In honoring Earth’s free will that no more large scale terrorist acts will befall you, your space family is authorized to prevent all such attempts, and they keep abreast of everything the Illuminati and other nefarious individuals are doing. For many years the crews in crafts have been in continuous communication with their ground intelligence troops and the high universal council, thus everyone involved is apprised of what is going on regarding the Olympics and all other world affairs.

6. In a recent message we stated that the council deemed it advisable to wait until near the end of the year for crews to land in large numbers and members of our universal family living among you to identify themselves. We also said that nothing was set in stone, so that meeting-up could occur sooner, and the potential is growing that it will.

7. But not on August 4th during the games—that would cause panic! If the council concludes that all conditions are ideal for a stunning appearance that day, very likely it will in the nature of an unmistakable extraterrestrial “fly-over,” not an Illuminati concoction designed to look like an invasion from space However, please do not be disappointed if that date passes without a world-startling event.

8. You may think that specifying a date and location is foolhardy because it lets the Illuminati know when and where to create a frightening illusion or dangerous conditions, thus postponing whatever the light forces have planned. Since the telepathic “antennas” of the dark ones’ always are operating, just as the light forces’ are, they would know about a plan even if it were not made public. The appropriate timing for irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial presence on the planet goes back to the fear issue."

This is classic! Why is it that every one of these types of groups/people always write with such queer wording? It makes it far, far less believable with all of the ridiculous phraseology.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ElOmen

Ehem.... October 2 2012 www.disclose.tv... .

Nope 10.02.2012 equals February 10- it's European notation.

edit on 5-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This just goes to prove my point that ATS is about debunking alternate news not getting it out there. That is the real meaning of the "deny ignorance" phrase. I was totally unaware of what was supposed to happen but the way you all just jump on it talk crap is really sooooo sad. Screw it, I'm done here. Going to find new site that's not full of children with keyboards.
edit on 5-8-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
it's amazing how some conspiracies just don't die .. despite dates passing with no event to speak of .. people just cling to them to the bitter end =)

Reminds me of Christianity...

Maybe, people will never give up; maybe they'll make excuses about it, and one day, they'll have a religion of alien saviors who will return and rapture them to heaven if they just "believe"...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by infiniteobserver
This just goes to prove my point that ATS is about debunking alternate news not getting it out there. That is the real meaning of the "deny ignorance" phrase. I was totally unaware of what was supposed to happen but the way you all just jump on it talk crap is really sooooo sad. Screw it, I'm done here. Going to find new site that's not full of children with keyboards.
edit on 5-8-2012 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

Actually, we had open minds. Hence paying attention to these amazing claims from these people representing the Galactic Federation of Light Yadda Yadda. They said there would be a plethora of ships in the sky on the 4th, after rescinding the Olympic visit, but they also rescinded that.

What is the saying? Fool me once, blah blah blah.

So have fun at your new site.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This dude on August 4th thought
the federation was landing.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I've not kept up in my reading of threads lately...but who said it would be August 4th?

It's August 11th.

I'll be back later to reference this post when it happens.

ETA oh, the "Galactic Federation of Light".... yeah. That's just some crazies who own a site. Meanwhile, I've connections with elite insiders.
edit on 5-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by AkumaStreak
Welp. Heard numerous rumblings about today being THE day for mass UFO presence/showing in the skies, or project blue beam, something like that...

Look forward to seeing it on TV/the news/etc.

OR it's just another day. Let's just see. :-P

Believe the Niribu spelunkers are waiting for August 17th and September 26.

Seems they just keep getting quieter and quieter.

COME ON you bold talkers.....11 days and WE STILL CAN'T SEE IT?????

There must be a giant trampoline behind the Sun, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune, Saturn.

Where are the Niribu folks? If I was one of them, I'd be jumping up and down making all kinds of noise over out imminent demise...........

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join