It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th, 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

It seems like this Galactic Federation stuff is more of a modern legend, rather than something with legitimate applicability to our lives - At least to those of us that choose against making it into something that it is not.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

I wish they would hurry up and get here so I can stop reading boring threads about another date passing by with nothing happening. Does anything ever happen?

Maybe when it becomes common they will stop? I don't even keep track of them anymore!

In other news, the moon looks really cool tonight. Nice and bright and full.
edit on 4-8-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
All is clear on the Eastern seaboard. I just came in from the backyard and the only unusual thing I saw was the neighbors skinny dipping in their pool.
Unless UFO means unidentified floating object, we are all clear.
Going to bed.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

Were they wrapped in saran wrap. They may have been following my channeled directions for contact tonight....

Des

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

I hate to be "that person" but I found a flickering object due west of the eastern seaboard. I'm about to get my telescope. It looks like a hovering object with a few flickering lights close around it. No sound.

False alarm. Was a random star. It looks cool though. If you're bored go take a look!
edit on 4-8-2012 by AnarchysAngel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
All I can say is.......

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by WiindWalker

So you are Zarxx? interesting or are you gona say the similarity in both your serpent avatars is just a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by auraelium
reply to post by WiindWalker

So you are Zarxx? interesting or are you gona say the similarity in both your serpent avatars is just a coincidence?

I think you answered your own question there now didnt ya lol

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
My face when nothing happened.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:17 AM
link   
It’s 11:16 pm MTN time here in Evergreen Colorado. We still have another 45 minutes until the 5th.

Oh, wait a second! What’s that………………………………………………………………..!?!?!?!?!?

No Way…………………………………………………………………!

Could it really be…………………………………………………………………………….?!?!?

………………………………………………!!!!!.................OMG……….!?!?!?

WTF#@K..........................................!?!?!?.........

OMG...........!!!!!!!!!!!.....It's coming right at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

edit on 5-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

OMG...........!!!!!!!!!!!.....It's coming right at me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.............

PICTURES!! Take PICTURES!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes

PICTURES!! Take PICTURES!!!

I got it...!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Oh, man!!! I miss PeeWee....his playhouse was such a gas!!
Miss Yvonne, and Cowboy Curtis....Chairy and.....
*sigh*

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
This sucks... I'd like to really give my full opinion, but I've been banned from posting on similar websites because what I know is extremely damaging to the government/elitist causes. I can only offer small bits of my opinion, one step at a time, or else my IP will be blocked, and I will be banned from posting on here just like the rest.

It will happen... eventually. Dec 20 7:11pm ET in the US. If this post stays up you're fortunate. Again, I will give no further info as to preserve my ability to post on this site. Such a joke. The disinfo is strong. You must stick with the idea of Christ, regardless of the media's attempt to illegitimize it. This coming from someone who thought the Bible was a complete hypocritical joke about three years ago.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by MizzouLife

I can only offer small bits of my opinion, one step at a time, or else my IP will be blocked, and I will be banned from posting on here just like the rest.

It will happen... eventually. Dec 20 7:11pm ET in the US. If this post stays up you're fortunate. Again, I will give no further info as to preserve my ability to post on this site. Such a joke. The disinfo is strong. You must stick with the idea of Christ, regardless of the media's attempt to illegitimize it. This coming from someone who thought the Bible was a complete hypocritical joke about three years ago.

Well! That's a very provocative first post.....
"Banned from posting on here just like the rest" of what?? The rest of the sites? The rest of those being banned?

What's "such a joke"?
Hmmmm.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Okay okay... at the risk of being termed here...

Yes, this whole Aug 4th thing didn't happen. There will be no alien invasion until said date. The massive disinfo campaign wants to push the Rockefeller Foundation's ideals of the 'Disclosure Project' which is an utter joke.

Area 51 is a place of genetic engineering. They've made the "aliens" that are going to be apart of this staged event for years. So many people are coming out about this now it's absurd. The idea that there are Pleiadians who are going to come and raise "Gaia" to a new state of consciousness is a total joke. There are the things like this (Aug 4th prediction) to get people to think that there is just zero truth to this.

They will show up. They will try to push One-World Government down our throats. I don't know what the exact criteria is to get banned, but I've been banned from so many I don't want to post any more info at a time. Rockefeller will bring the dream into place. So many people know about the Olympic bombing, I'm unsure if it will happen now. It may not be needed. Screw it... if you have more questions, let them fly, and I'll answer them. If I get booted from here, at least I went down swinging =)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MizzouLife
I don't know what the exact criteria is to get banned, but I've been banned from so many I don't want to post any more info at a time.

It's not so much what you post as it is how you post. Follow these rules and you'll be ok.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 8/5/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
From a source on page 1:

However, please do not be disappointed if that date passes without a world-startling event.

How can they say that? I don't know how many people were born, died, or got laid for the first time today, but I can guarantee you that this was a world startling event for everyone of them.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Awesome... yeah I mean I've never attacked anyone in a post ever. I've never even cussed. But the amount of time I'm allowed to speak is never long. By giving small posts that don't link multiple things and just kind of stays vague, I'm hoping to keep my ability to post on ATS longer than any other site. I've also never copied and pasted anything from another site.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MizzouLife

mmmm ya, sure, ok come back on December 21st....cya

I'm going outside to watch Des in her saran wrap

edit on 5-8-2012 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join