It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th, 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Get those iPhone 4s out. It may be a - Pleiadian Beamship - cigar shaped. They may just drop the cloaking system for about 2 minutes and then turn it back on. Half the people will call it a blimp and the other half will call it a huge UFO.

It will be called a blimp because there is a blimp there

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
When will people stop believing in this junk?

There are no UFOs folks! Stop believing in something that has to travel millions of LIGHT YEARS to get here when all you have to do is believe in yourself and God! Come on!

How many times do they have to say "Today is the day?" and not show up for you to believe? This time they said, "No if's, ands, or buts," they are showing up! No doubt about it! They didn't say, "if the energy is right," or "if this and if that." They said "for sure they are going to land." Yet most of you will shrug it off and wait for another date and time. Why? Is it easier to wait for someone else to come along and fix your problems than it is for you yourself to fix the problems?

Stop believing in UFOs and start believing in God, and yourself! No one is going to save us except ourselves! WE are the key --not some fake alien race so many miles away --WE are the key to fixing what we've gotten ourselves into.

All this is is a test from God to see where we stand in trusting Him, ourselves and waiting so we can let others do our work. Looks like we're gonna keep waiting for someone else to come along and fix things. That's a shame.

If people would stop sinning and get back to God, things would get much better. Try it and you'll see for yourself.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If you haven't learned by now, this will be another day.
EVERY forum has people posting B.S. about specific dates where something BIG will happen, and it NEVER does.
It's total B.S.
This website is one of the worst. You have crazy ass people claiming to be a #ing alien, to crack pots posting made up predictions, all to get attention.
There are a lot of bull#ters out there, a lot of liars too, and they all come to sites like this with "inside news" from mysterious sources they cannot prove.
TOTAL BULL#.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalWabbit

Well, it rained today so .......

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneNationUnder

There are no UFOs folks! Stop believing in something that has to travel millions of LIGHT YEARS to get here when all you have to do is believe in yourself and God! Come on!

How many times do they have to say "Today is the day?" and not show up for you to believe? This time they said, "No if's, ands, or buts," they are showing up! No doubt about it! They didn't say, "if the energy is right," or "if this and if that." They said "for sure they are going to land." Yet most of you will shrug it off and wait for another date and time. Why? Is it easier to wait for someone else to come along and fix your problems than it is for you yourself to fix the problems?

Stop believing in UFOs and start believing in God, and yourself! No one is going to save us except ourselves! WE are the key --not some fake alien race so many miles away --WE are the key to fixing what we've gotten ourselves into.

All this is is a test from God to see where we stand in trusting Him, ourselves and waiting so we can let others do our work. Looks like we're gonna keep waiting for someone else to come along and fix things. That's a shame.

If people would stop sinning and get back to God, things would get much better. Try it and you'll see for yourself.

Just because there is a bunch of nit-wits that think there is going to be a mass landing every other weekend, does not make every UFO case false. closest star is 4 light years away, and they may have overcome the problems of traveling great distances. I agree people should put more faith in themselves and god, but that doesn't mean there is no such things as aliens or ufos.
edit on 4-8-2012 by zigoapex because: spelling

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OneNationUnder

God doesn't seem to be making any appearances lately either. And your prophets have been saying He will return in our lifetimes since the New Testament was fabricated.
edit on 4-8-2012 by DamTyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
One things I've learned personally is that the only thing "real" is yourself. I stopped following many of the UFO and Religion threads awhile back. Spirituality is something I feel more in tune with because its all about the personal conscious. I think ET and god are the same thing, a greater power that put us here. Religion however is BS and just a fictional practice that is meant to make the weak minded human souls feel as if there is a LORD helping us all. BS.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

By definition: Angels and Gods were extraterrestrial

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr

By definition: Angels and Gods were extraterrestrial

well, according to Luke 17:21, God and the Angels are INNER terrestrials, as Jesus said "the Kingdom of God is within you".

(geez... i can't believe i, a self proclaimed Wiccan, just quoted scripture. i feel funny inside.)

edit on 4-8-2012 by mythos because: filigree

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
either way its good, one we get disclosure, or two we know which channels not to listen to. i would say 1 in 100 channels are the real deal.... still looking for the one

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm astounded.

You boldly state there are no such things as ufo's and then proceed to have the balls to tell people they should instead believe in God?

I don't believe in God or alien visitation (though I believe aliens are out out there) but at least there's a mountain of evidence (not proof) to hint at something possibly going on (enough to pique my interest) in the skies, what evidence is there for God?

Seriously, how can you believe in what is in all probability a mythical figure and not in the possibility of aliens?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
00.40 GMT

OOps ...nothing to see here................

Another date of um nothing happens at all..

Paleeze take these silly threads to another dimension.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

LOL, good post! At least it made me laugh

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I missed them...didn't I....

Des

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Stop believing in UFOs and start believing in God, and yourself! No one is going to save us except ourselves!

Is that a command? Should we start believing in you, too?

How about forget all of The Gods and just believe in yourself since only we will save ourselves, and any time people prayed to god it never worked (Nero from Ancient Greece prosecuting Christians, Hitler, etc...), and it was actually PEOPLE who did help.

If you have any gods, you will be deceived, you can never know if they god is real, the ultimate authority or if it is a pretender even if it comes from the "heavens" or perform "miracles", might as well trust in yourself, you can never go wrong with that - and if it leads you into trouble - it is just a learning experience. People need to learn to love and trust themselves, no god, no aliens, no other saviors....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Wait Des, don't give up, it's only 9pm est. They might be on pst?

I am going to go out for a smoke and look again...let you know!!!

"Hey ET...if you are out there, quit yanking our chains and get your butts down here we are sick of the jokes!!!!!!"

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Lmao! Don't believe in UFO's but believe in my religion!

So basically you're saying don't believe in UFO's because no one has proof of them, but you then say believe in god.. lol...so many contradictions. That's absolute rubbish bro. I think you need to get back to reality

I never make fun of religion's but when you make fun of peoples beliefs, even UFO's, its not cool, so you kinda deserve it, especially when you try to back it up with religious context.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink

Wait Des, don't give up, it's only 9pm est. They might be on pst?

I am going to go out for a smoke and look again...let you know!!!

"Hey ET...if you are out there, quit yanking our chains and get your butts down here we are sick of the jokes!!!!!!"

Oh...you have given me new hope.

Plus, I just channeled a message from one of those lightning guys, or lightwork dudes...whatever. He told me to get nekkid, wrap myself in saran wrap, stand outside, stare at the moon and wish real real hard. If my vibrational level is tuned to an A tuning fork, and the fireflies circle around me counter clockwise.. I should start running fast as my little feets can carry me., flap my arms up and down, and shout as loud as I can, "I'm pure of heart, I do not fart", they'll swoop down and pick me up.

This is a true channeling from benevolent beings of lightbulbs....you may do this also to meet up in that big galactic ship in the sky......

Gotta run, the sacred saran wrap is beckoning me....

des

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
What are you people on about.?? the aliens were there......... come on ..... you don't think Great Britain could win 7 gold medals in one day.....do you.?? ...... no they were taken over by aliens...

Well done GBR...... winning at least 7 events today 4th August 2012.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Make sure you get pictures.....pics or it didn't happen!

Plus I'm sure the guys on the site will appreciate it!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join