It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

August 4th, 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Welp. Heard numerous rumblings about today being THE day for mass UFO presence/showing in the skies, or project blue beam, something like that...

Look forward to seeing it on TV/the news/etc.

OR it's just another day. Let's just see. :-P

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Ill be watching the sky.

Not that I think anything will happen, still would be cool though

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Yeah, I was excited this morning....I said to my husband, I said, "Honey! Today is the day the Galactic Federation of Light is going to materialize at the Olympics!" in a child-like tone of voice, and high-fived him.

Please.

I wish they WOULD show up, and give us a new instruction manual, but, yeah.....
I love science fiction.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
And the backpedaling began 2 day before the "Event"

8-2-2012
"1. With loving greetings from all souls at this station, this is Matthew. The combination of vibratory emissions from Earth and the energy planes through which the planet is ascending are producing a variety of strong effects.

2. We shall speak about those, and first we mention the most splendid effect— myriad sparkles are shooting upward from Earth, and each signifies that a soul is awakening, searching for an understanding of what is transpiring in your world. Although the populace doesn’t know that weapons of war are failing to function and many thousands of our assisting family members are circling in your skies, for instance, there is a strong feeling that something significant is afoot, and some feel that it bodes well for the world.

3. Indeed it does, and we wish everyone could know this! Although a few supporting facts are coming out, they are buried in belabored coverage of sensational events and currently the Olympics. In the weeks prior to the opening ceremony, reports of planned terrorism in London were disseminated on the Internet and mainstream media also reported that possibility—the Illuminati still are circulating fear-filled information. That does not mean that they had no intention of carrying out any sinister acts, only that they wanted to get a head start on creating fear by telling you what they have up their sleeves.

4. Even knowing that light beings from advanced civilizations above and on the planet have been foiling ”black ops” plots, the dark ones are keeping at it. They will be no more successful during the Olympics than heretofore, but their persistence is understandable. They feed on the energy of fear, and their only means of keeping alive the tattered remnants of their former domination is by creating the widespread fear that keeps them going.

5. In honoring Earth’s free will that no more large scale terrorist acts will befall you, your space family is authorized to prevent all such attempts, and they keep abreast of everything the Illuminati and other nefarious individuals are doing. For many years the crews in crafts have been in continuous communication with their ground intelligence troops and the high universal council, thus everyone involved is apprised of what is going on regarding the Olympics and all other world affairs.

6. In a recent message we stated that the council deemed it advisable to wait until near the end of the year for crews to land in large numbers and members of our universal family living among you to identify themselves. We also said that nothing was set in stone, so that meeting-up could occur sooner, and the potential is growing that it will.

7. But not on August 4th during the games—that would cause panic! If the council concludes that all conditions are ideal for a stunning appearance that day, very likely it will in the nature of an unmistakable extraterrestrial “fly-over,” not an Illuminati concoction designed to look like an invasion from space However, please do not be disappointed if that date passes without a world-startling event.

8. You may think that specifying a date and location is foolhardy because it lets the Illuminati know when and where to create a frightening illusion or dangerous conditions, thus postponing whatever the light forces have planned. Since the telepathic “antennas” of the dark ones’ always are operating, just as the light forces’ are, they would know about a plan even if it were not made public. The appropriate timing for irrefutable evidence of extraterrestrial presence on the planet goes back to the fear issue."

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Aw geez, now they won't show up because you guys didn't believe they would. See what you've done? Sheesh.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I was wondering when thin thread was gonna pop out lol

We'll everyone get your camcorders/phones/cameras/telescopes ready cause I don't wanna hear the same excuses on other ufo threads.

Remember try to keep cameras steady and capture a reference point if possible

I just want some quality stuff

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

CRAP!
It's gonna be another regular asinine day on Earth, then..
boo

reply to post by Klassified

Aw geez, now they won't show up because you guys didn't believe they would. See what you've done? Sheesh.

*hangs head in shame* sorry, Klass.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AkumaStreak

Seen something on the sky...lol...I see everyday when I want to sleep on my Roof

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
C'mon, guys, if we star the bejeebers out of this thread, maybe they'll say, 'Well, okay. But only because you asked nicely and we don't want you to be disappointed again.'

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
Yeah, I was excited this morning....I said to my husband, I said, "Honey! Today is the day the Galactic Federation of Light is going to materialize at the Olympics!" in a child-like tone of voice, and high-fived him.

Please.

I love science fiction.

Yep. That was a better explanation of what the rumblings were about. The main lady who was claiming this would happen... I don't have the most faith in her, heh. For one, she said that she and others in her circle were attending meetings with this federation without actually being there. Then gave a horrible explanation of this concept. Something about being able to attend a meeting without really consciously being aware you are there... because you are at home doing dishes, but really your super-spirit is off planning this alien reveal with the important players.

Okkkkk...
edit on 8/4/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by sirric

Heh, good input sirric. These people need some real hobbies. And I'm "into" this kind of crap. But creating your own complex fantasy to live in... sheeh. I mean we do this as a people, but doing it as an individual is akin to craziness.
edit on 8/4/2012 by AkumaStreak because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Please.

I love science fiction.

According to 4 different crop circles, August 4, 2012 is the day.

The specific time in London will be 7:43 PM.

I checked the time zone charts. That's 2:43 PM August 4, 2012 Washington DC. - EST -

Get those iPhone 4s out. It may be a - Pleiadian Beamship - cigar shaped.

They may just drop the cloaking system for about 2 minutes and then turn it back on.

Half the people will call it a blimp and the other half will call it a huge UFO.

---------
A good cover story would be a movie studio publicity stunt for MIB 3.

edit on 4-8-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Get those iPhone 4s out. It maybe a - Pleiadian Beamship - cigar shaped.

They may just drop the cloaking system for about 2 minutes and then turn it back on.

Wait....
have they filed a flight plan? Anyone??
Will they be coming in from the west, and hopefully flying right over Kansas City on their way??
Oh my, it's 11:11

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Waking up early to be first debunker is more awesome than any alien invasion.

S&F

Competition is the virus that keeps divisive media in power.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

I too believe that there is off world entities that may be checking us out, but this GFL stuff is too much for me.

I believe we also have the ability to channel, what it is I'm not sure, but there are some good channels out there bringing truths that answer many of my questions about our reality. But anyone bringing GFL isn't one of them.

I remember Blossom Goodchild's postings and was interested to see if there was even a hint on true off world communication, well we all know how that turned out...

So, my take is it is just a ruse to sucker the truly gullible into believing that we need outside intervention to fix our internal problems. To what end, I'm again not sure but it is quite evident that GFL is a Hoax and rightly not allowed on ATS.

To add, I'll gladly eat my words if you GFL will just show up already...

Sirric
edit on 4/8/12 by sirric because: Waiting to eat my words, may starve though.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
i make several predictions :

1 - nothing of a magnitude

2 - nunerous predicttors will attempt to shoe-horn thier prophesy " into the most banal , insignificant event that was noticed by one person , and even the single witness wasnt impressed

3 - " shills " [ like me ] , naysayers [ like me ] , and " negative " people [ like me ] will be blamed for the lack of any monumentous event

4 - a new date has already been predicred

5 life will go on [ till next time ]

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

reply to post by Eurisko2012

Get those iPhone 4s out. It maybe a - Pleiadian Beamship - cigar shaped.

Wait....
have they filed a flight plan? Anyone??
Will they be coming in from the west, and hopefully flying right over Kansas City on their way??
Oh my, it's 11:11

They are probably already over London, England and arguing with the Queen of England.

Okay, turn off the cloak for 1 minute!

No, we want it off for 3 minutes!

Fine, 2 minutes then go back into a standard orbit above Earth !

- Good enough. Done. Thank you for your cooperation. -

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Hey, sorry a bit off topic but I was wondering... isnt the new mars rover supposed to land today or tonight?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

This actually does not surprised me as I am used to severing these prediction dates....and nothing happening on therm....though it would be pretty cool. I guess I'm waiting on another prediction to comer out and will mired than likely be waiting for nothing to happen

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Dvinzi

I guess I'm waiting on another prediction to comer out and will mired than likely be waiting for nothing to happen

Erm,... okay, I think I understand what you're saying....
come out...and...more than likely.....

anyhoo, WELCOME TO ATS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join