It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1/2 The World To Die In H1N1 Pandemic!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Why would the elite want to get rid of their drunk, fast food gulping, drugged up idiots? They love their goyim; most of us are economic and spiritual batteries.

I think depopulation is a misnomer. I think the strong, individual types will be exterminated at some point because they are harder to control and a few do not rely on the system’s carrot and stick archetype.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:42 PM
link   
This a bug I know too well.

Back when it first came on the scene a few years ago, I actually got H1N1. I didnt know it at the time though. I was sick for about 2 weeks. I can honestly say that it was the sickest I have ever been. I thought I was never going to get better. I had absolutly no energy, every part of my body hurt and I had constant cold sweats.

I never went to the doctor. the only reason I found out what it was, was my father got it from me and he DID go to the doctor. I can definetly see how people can die from it, if you have a weak immune system.

I just want to remind people that it is a pretty serious deal, but without a doubt survivable. So dont let them scare mongger you.I will say that I am happy that I got it and came through it unscathed.

~peace~

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Everytime I hear this I think of Stephen King's "The Stand".

Personally, I'd love to see most of the world's population reduced to just a few million. It may seem callous of me to have such view, but I do want to see population control. There really should be only a few million people on this planet, that's all any world really needs.

There'd be a lot more resources. As it is now the world's resources are dwindling low. There will be a war for oil in the near future if Iran acts on its promises. So that means there really will be a Road Warrior type world in which society has been broken down because of lack of resources.

We don't want that now, do we?

Are you volunteering to be exterminated for the betterment of mankind?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
www.godlikeproductions.com...

Well, I think that clears things up. Stock up on lots orange juice and soup. That's what got my sisters and I through it.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

evilsadamclone, i nominate you leader of the new depopulation movement.

as our new leader we ask you to lead thru example so that other depopulationists can feel inspired by your dedication.

start off the depopulation by offing yourself so that other depopulationists can follow.

by depopulating yourself and inspiring other like minded individuals to do the same you will be freeing valuable resources, like your mac and cheese dinner, for others to consume.

i look forward to the youtube video of your depopulation.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Yep, the usual canned response.

You first.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You cant get away with that title , its a hoax compared to the link .

If they can make 10 000 000 vaccines within a month using tobacco somehow , then it should or could be a good thing . The rate the flu spreads , there could be 10 times that figure which were already infected inside a month . H3N2 it has become now as well , though viruses are tough to understand , and I dont

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

I'm so relieved DARPA is on top of this... avoid it like the plague itself. They're probably looking to pump us full of uranium or plutonium. Scary thought.
edit on 4-8-2012 by colbyforce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
Personally, I'd love to see most of the world's population reduced to just a few million. It may seem callous of me to have such view, but I do want to see population control.

Sounds just like something an "EvilSadamClone" would say...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I would just like to say that vaccines do really cause some damage.
My little brother was vaccinated with the whooping cough vaccine,
after the fact he got whooping cough and was very, very sick. Thankfully he survived.
Although it was a long and scary process he was only a baby. I don't know if you have seen and small children
with whooping cough it is horrible they can not breathe it takes such a huge toll on their tiny bodies!.
Now my mum is fully against vaccines, she said we have the choice to choose to vaccinate ourselves
and our children if we want. She is not a conspiracy person what so ever, she did her own research and provided us with all the facts we needed to make an informed decision, I was fully vaccinated as a child up until age 12, as were all my sisters and brother. I have not had any further vaccinations since then nor any of my siblings , and we we turned out ok aside from my little brother with the whooping cough.

My sister has two children both have not been vaccinated and are doing fine when the time comes for me having my children they will not be vaccinated either aside from "MMR" as i believe that is an important one, other than that i am against them full stop!.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyBuff

It's a win-win situation for the scum-bag eugenic crowd.

If the virus doesn't get ya then the vaccine will.

Time for some divine intervention, me thinks.

Love

* Ned

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation

I have to stop you right there because this video in no way has bill gates admitting anything. He's talking about how global warming could be affected by humans and ways to reduce it. So he loves vaccines? So do a lot of people when there's an outbreak because it protects them. Have you ever studied biochem engineering before? If pharmacies were to create something out of the ordinary and possibly terrible for humans to have in their system, they would know. You're not given the schematics on creating a vaccine without first knowing how it applies to a human body.

Big pharma groups most certainly have a huge control and having some inside access to these places, I know first hand how they do some of it. The salary and benefits is good because you surrender patents to your corporation and you keep your mouth shut about it. I can't say if there's a cure for everything, but there is certainly a cure for many things that aren't publicly available.

I digress, Bill Gates didn't claim anything bad, nor did he say anything that should be interpreted differently. I know this is ATS but not everyone with money and power is corrupt and so far I have yet to see evidence that he is.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Although vaccines have they value in immunization it can be used to evil. Depopulation conspiracy makes me laugh. The powers that be wants more sheep to feed capitalism. The real conspiracy is that vaccines can be used to dumb and weaken the masses. This can be the reason to the increase of mental disorders. Illness is good business.
edit on 4-8-2012 by dontolentine because: grammar, sorry I'm from Jupiter

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Em2013

Originally posted by Murgatroid
Bill Gates Admits Vaccines Are Used for Human Depopulation

I have to stop you right there because this video in no way has bill gates admitting anything. He's talking about how global warming could be affected by humans and ways to reduce it. So he loves vaccines? So do a lot of people when there's an outbreak because it protects them. Have you ever studied biochem engineering before? If pharmacies were to create something out of the ordinary and possibly terrible for humans to have in their system, they would know. You're not given the schematics on creating a vaccine without first knowing how it applies to a human body.

Big pharma groups most certainly have a huge control and having some inside access to these places, I know first hand how they do some of it. The salary and benefits is good because you surrender patents to your corporation and you keep your mouth shut about it. I can't say if there's a cure for everything, but there is certainly a cure for many things that aren't publicly available.

I digress, Bill Gates didn't claim anything bad, nor did he say anything that should be interpreted differently. I know this is ATS but not everyone with money and power is corrupt and so far I have yet to see evidence that he is.

Yes he would just straight out say the population needs to decrease...LOL of course not but in a round about way he did.

He said one of these numbers needs to come down significantly and included humanity in that equation! Now I know he meant that healthier and more educated people have fewer children, I believe he also meant the current population is unsustainable.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join