It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How The Republican Party Stole The Nomination of Ron Paul, and it will be a Federal Crime To Protest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by onecraftydude

So it is YOUR opinion that there was NO FRAUD and Ron Paul simply lost to the better candidate?

I have a real hard time believing that ANY state could be as #ed up as Nevada's RNC on accident.

In this case I don’t know. What I do know is that many of us called it months ago; that if RP lost the election the Paulites would cry foul no matter what! I don’t hear RP claiming it was fraud…

I have been watching the process in every state and they have all had insiders rigging votes, ballot stuffing, making new rules up to change outcomes etc etc.

Uhm…that’s a practice more often found in the democrat party. Democrats are the party rallying against voter ID laws; I wonder why??

/?p=92957]52 Democrats arrested for voter fraud

Proof that voter ID is needed to keep our elections legitimate and fair. Our elected leaders should be elected fairly by the people and not by the minority voting in names that are not theirs.

This is how the democratic party stays in power and why they do not listen to the people when they are in power because they know they are guaranteed to win no matter how they perform their duties. God help this country!

8 Arrested for Absentee Voter Fraud in Madison County, Florida

7 Democrats Arrested in New York for actual Voter Fraud via Absentee Ballots

12 Democrats have been Charged in Georgia for Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud

NAACP Executive Sentence to 10 Years in Prison for Voting for Obama 10 Times in 2008

4 Wake County, North Carolina Democrats have Admitted to Voting for Obama TWICE Each in 2008

Daytona Beach City Democrat Commissioner and his Campaign Manager arrested for Absentee Ballot Voter Fraud

The Repugnican party is a joke. There is no honor. They do not serve the electorate. They should be removed just like their Dem brothers and put in FEMA camps and then use some non-torture torture on them for fun.

I can agree with this….some of them surely need to go!

If you can honestly say you support the Republican party after this fiasco you are either in complete denial or a total idiot. Either way you are not worthy of the time it took to put these thoughts on this page and neither is your party or any of its members except for RP.

I never said I support the Republican party - I said I prefer Romney over RP. I want to end corruption (particularly cronyism) in DC and I agree many in both parties are guilty. That doesn't mean I have no choice but to vote for RP; as if he would fix everything.

edit on 5-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I have a hard time calling Mitt Romney - who supports banning guns, scoffed at the NRA (causing them to support a DEMOCRAT over him), supported healthcare plans like Obama's in both his own state and Israel's, doesn't pay taxes, takes money from alleged child sex abusers, and is the first non christian mainstream GOP candidate, and is a total mod - a real republican candidate.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
No haven't given up...yet

I'm moving to The most Libertarian leaning state in the nation, NV.

Too bad some 80% of the state is federal land!

Don't commit a misdemeanor. You might find yourself held indefinatley without trial.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Fact is the RNC knew RP was a threat. A Big threat. Which is why you saw the two other candidates concede so early in the nomination process. Especially Rick Santorum.

Why did Newt and Rick concede? Because if they hadn't, you can bet that a brokered convention would have happened. RP was doing well (he won Iowa), came in a strong 2nd in NH, and many others.

A Brokered convention was THE LAST thing the RNC wanted. This is proof in the pudding that the RNC were scared of Ron Paul.

Furthermore, if you don't think RP has support and is such a cook, go google his rallies and see how many people show up. Then google rallies for mitt romney. Stark difference.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by matthewgraybeal

We need to STOP holding stock in Presidents

We need to START holding stock in Ideas.

Ron Paul was never going to be president, the system didn't turn corrupt the moment Ron Paul decided to run and people decided to listen. The system has been corrupt for a long, long time.

Listen to Ron Paul's ideas: Government leave us alone.

We need to focus on that I think, spread that word.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

I would love to know what one of his ideas are outlandish? His anti war agenda? His Jeffersonian non interventionism policies? His desire to balance the budget? His desire to stop defending every other country and bring our troops home? His need to hold the federal reserve and big banks accountable for their failures instead of forcing us to pay for bail outs? Please tell me what here seems outlandish, because to me he is more of a patriot and a free thinker then we have seen in politics for some time. It is sad to see how sheepish ATS has become.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   

"How The Republican Party Stole The Nomination of Ron Paul, and it will be a Federal Crime To Protest"]

I could have answered that in a single sentence: Big gov' and big corp rigged the election from the start.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   
If we are denied our god given right to protest that just calls for anarchy. Americans are now the enemy apparently. Thanks to the neocon fanatics smearing occupy being the usefull idiots they equally lose rights to peacefully assemble. Paul was denied upon entry from the beginning. The mindless drones will elect one of the two puppet candidates not knowing its all a bogus sham. Im so nauseated with the machine i can feel the vomit it the back of my throat.

edit on 5-8-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good
dont feed the trolls.

If you dont think Ron Paul was blatanly ignored and bullied by the GOP- than you really are not paying attention to what is happening in this election cycle.

- Or- You are just a party troll.

The democrats were even involved, if not more involved in destroying Ron Pauls chances that it makes many people realize that their two party system has turned into a one party orgy.

Those that are a threat to their ideals- are casted out. If you cant see that- im sorry for you.
Exactly! They are all golf buddies behind the scenes. When they are not in character playing that politician role left or right they are attending the same secret meetings at bilderbergs or bohemian grove. Left right wings of the same bird bought and pain for and owned by the highest bidder. Its all an illusion. The dems and reps voting together to deny us our civil liberties illustrates the bigger picture. They are raping us out in the open instead of doing it covertly these days. They are blood drunk with power. There is no moral fabric in washington besides Paul.
edit on 5-8-2012 by DarthFazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The conspiracy theorist in me wonders if they're going to go all the way almost to the convention and then 'something' will happen to or about Mitt Romney (as simple as finding out he committed a felony on those tax returns he refuses to release) and then SURPRISE! it will be Ron Paul after all, causing a huge bump in the voters.

It's truly the Republican party's only hope, because even staunch republicans can't stand Mitt.

Me, I'm voting for Gary Johnson who will be on the ballot in all 50 states. He's been assiduously ignored by first the R party, and also most of the MSM even though he's an extremely viable third party candidate. I find it fascinating that a search on MSNBC turns up his name only ONCE even though the guy has been a candidate since April 2011, and that one link doesn't even work. In this point in Ross Perot's and Nader's candidacies, they were mentioned constantly, if only for comedy relief. Johnson's blackout is far more sinister and tells me both sides are really afraid of him. They should be, the guy tells the truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Diisenchanted

That's what I've always said I'm doing. I never planned to vote foor anyone, but Paul. That poster just likes to call people Obama supporters. All I said was Obama is better than Romney, but they are both pretty much the same. Ron Paul is the only sensible choice.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

..but there was fraud. Saying you called that Paul supporters would cry fraud doesn't make it any less of a fac that voting fraud occurred. It's no different than saying "there will be fraud against RP" and then saying we knew there would be fraud. My prediction powers are obvously superior to yours because not only did I predict Paul supporters would cry fraud if Paul lost/was behind, BUT I also called that the fraud would be real and his suppporters would be justified.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Uhmmm…..didn’t RP lose Nevada?

Anyway, there was nothing stolen from RP; he didn’t have the votes. The easiest way to illustrate that is by looking at his bank account. People vote with their money before they cast a real vote. According to his campaign finance reports he wasn’t getting many ‘votes’ prior to the vote.

This may be true, but WHY did other candidates have more campaign money than him? Big business maybe? All of Ron Paul's campaign contributions have been donated by citizens who are not representing corporations. Paul was in no one's pocket like Romney, and THAT is why he would never get the funding to run a decent race. This is why the law should be changed to prohibit much of the campaign shenanigans that happen throughout the election period. The people should NOT have to choose between these bi-partisan shills, when there are actually people out there who would be better leaders, who may even run for presidential office, but are forced out because their message never hits the people to any large degree. This is insanity in a democracy, and it is true that America is definitely NOT a democracy...Even academics, who study this stuff throughout their career, will, and have, said the same thing.

There also needs to be changes to the campaign promises candidates are allowed to make. I mean look at Obama: He got elected mostly because of what he said he was going to do, and he did hardly any of it. But he is a good rhetorician, and because of the MSM many Americans have been dumbed-down to the point that they vote for people like Obama because he "seems" to know what he is doing. This is why Romney could be a big threat, but hopefully the country is not that stupid, as he is Bush 3.0...

If people would take the time to CHALLENGE these leaders, they would soon realize that their perceived superiority and knowledge is nothing but a facade. It is NEVER about what these politicians say they are going to do, but what they have done in the past. Just looking at Obama's voting history before he ran for president, it was obvious he was bought and paid for prior to running. The reason most people miss this stuff is that the MSM doesn't talk about it. This is why independent media is so important, and should really be the only trusted source of information for most things. Just cross-reference what indie media is saying about an event, and what the MSM is saying...Soon you will realize there is something fishy going on, if you haven't already.

What we need are solutions, not more complaining, but complaining is the right step at the moment...But we need more people to start opening their eyes and complaining with us. THEN and only then is the next step possible. There are many ways to topple unjust, or in this case un-Constitutional, regimes without utilizing violence. And I finally realized that IF we the people start out by using violence to get the change we so desparately need, it will all be over quickly...And will have been for nothing. That is not the way. At least not initially, but after the government reacts to mass dissent, depending on how they react, violence may be the only solution. It all depends on the government though, not us. We have the Constitution behind us. What do they have? A technologically advanced army. If you win over the "hearts and minds" of the soldiers, to give you a little Middle Eastern propaganda, lol, you can take the government as well.

But I can guarantee that without some sort of large, organized replacement army, another country like Russia or China will swoop in very quickly, taking advantage of the lack of organization. There are so many different faces to this die that much more contemplation is needed before any action is undertaken. And do not discuss any of your plans, at least the true plans you wholeheartedly want to put into action, on public boards like this. It is a bad idea, trust me.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   

That isn't a comets list. Here is An accounting of how the rp campaign leader in Missouri's 5th district sold him, and his supporters, out weeks before the election. This mark Anthony jones is a real piece of crAp

lorienjohnson.com/2012/03/how-ron-paul-won-jackson-county/

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
For any Paul supporter, isn't it a bit early to decide who you are wanting to vote for in November? With the Republican Convention about three weeks away it seems a bit premature to decide already to vote for Romney or Johnson before we even know who our nominee is. Regardless how distant Paul's chances appear to be I'm not going into convention time wearing another candidate's pin and carrying their banner. I will be pulling for the good doctor up until he says he's not going any further in the campaign.

I can understand, somewhat, those folks that have been snowballed by the media wanting them to think it is all over and Romney is their choice, but we all know that is not true, right? Uncle Ron has not thrown in the towel and this convention can still go brokered. All kinds of things could happen then. If Romney wins we will see what Paul wants to do after that, and we will know Romney didn't win by keeping his mittens clean nor our political system playing by the rules they themselves established.

What we have seen should be disheartening to all. If all was played fair, votes counted correctly, and delegates names turned in for the ones who were properly voted in then we know there could not be a Romney win on a first ballot. As unlikely as a brokered convention would be that would be the only indication we would know that the true voice of the people is being carried out. I am still holding out hope for fair play by the American system.

I will NOT be voting for Mitt or Barry no matter what. Neither one is worth a vote to keep the other out. I won't be suckered into giving either of them my vote. I would also be reluctant to write in Paul's name for fear some vote counter will interpret that as a vote for the Republican Party, not unless I see Ron Paul's name in print on the ballot - and my faith in America tells me that will happen.

So, until possibly after the Convention, there is only Ron Paul for the win. There is no other choice at this time.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

Have you noticed how alone you are in this thread? I talk to hundreds every day and have met only a few who support Romney. What you are seeing is people who feel their civil liberties are under attack choose sides with someone they think will champion freedom and liberty. When their man is not given the time of day in the media it hits home very hard.

When Romney marches in to Iran and Russia counters will we see war upon our shores? These are our concerns at present! Very simply we want a fair electoral process, and we have a right to protest fraudulent caucuses all day long. And any who say we do not, need to take a long fall on a short rope!

This is all I need to cry foul!
A Friendship Dating to 1976 Resonates in 2012
www.nytimes.com...

Even with a near complete media blackout Ron Paul has put on a real showing! How do you think your dear Romney would have faired? So in my mind who is the real winner here?

It is Ron Paul all day long!!

This is not Nazi Germany where you can just herd people into camps! We are a well armed republic and if pushed to far you are likely to see thousands on the street, and I am not talking about hippies but rather well armed Americans looking to right their wrongs! The only real question is where the line will be drawn! It certainly does not help to seed mistrust in the media by black balling Ron Paul. The man has millions of supporters, all of which will be super critical of every move Obamney makes!

Romney had best walk a careful line or else the Ron Paul revolution may be just that!
edit on 5-8-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

Well, we all know that when someone commits a crime or prints falsehoods that they are going to deny it till the very end.

The only Romney supporters I know of -are only doing so because thats what they are comfortable with.
The GOP is GOD to them, and any act outside of what the GOPS will is- would be blasphemous, eventhough
they are reading the new gospel, and not the original teachings of what their party is supposed to represent.

The GOP these days = warmongering neocons- who are afraid of the big bad wolf (terrorists).
The Liberals these days= warmongering contitutional abusers who love to strip away liberties from some to give to others.
Independants these days= Libertarians who view that both parties are a threat to this nations very existance, and are the only ones trying to make things better in this country by being responsible for our nations actions (eventhough they have been snowballed by those two parties who make all of the decisions).

If those two parties cared at all about the best possible future of our country, then we wouldnt be in half the mess we are in today. Instead- they go after the people- who have nothing to do with the downfall of our policies(besides being puppets for their respective handlers).

We are losing, big time. Everyone is. Difference is- some of us choose not to take sides between Satan and Hades.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
You know these things might hold some water if Ron Paul had been coming second most of the time or even third. If he polled with anythimg close to decent numbers and nobody voted for him then you could try and claim he massively defrauded in all 50 states and he and everybody else just did not notice. I get some people like Ron Paul for all his outlandish ideas but, most of America does not.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
IMO, anyone who sees Ron Paul's Ideas that doesn't at least pause and go hey those aren't half-bad, is either in full denial, has a place in the establishment, or is completely disenfranchised with life.

Thank for the support here in this thread, to be clear, I am not for some Anarchist BS, so take that talk somewhere else please. We have are 100% able to do this legally, even if it means waiting them out to let the old bureaucrats retire, and we fill the open spots in the government.

It is just as much our right to get a job in government and be the change, instead of "hoping" someone else into doing for you. No one Before Ron Paul has gone to your door, and reminded you, it is your right and duty to get involved in government as a job. Everybody is so focused on growing up to be a freakin ballerina, or astronaut.

The reason the GOP is behaving the way they are is Ron let the cat out of the bag, and these relatively untouched by outsiders jobs are at stake if the citizens learn to indulge their constitutional rights to be voted into government. We have been just voting as a citizenry, we all know how futile it gets the higher the stakes in the vote. The noose around our necks gets tighter and tighter every year. The real change will be ousting them, they cannot deny the people and it will be a tough political battle but there are more able-to-be-elected citizens than there are "Crony-Politicians".

You want change? Get off your butt and make it yourself.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal

...it is your right and duty to get involved in government as a job.

...jobs are at stake if the citizens learn to indulge their constitutional rights to be voted into government. The real change will be ousting them, they cannot deny the people and it will be a tough political battle but there are more able-to-be-elected citizens than there are "Crony-Politicians".

You want change? Get off your butt and make it yourself.

That is a big part of the R3volution Paul has started. We are seeing more and more common citizens taking active part in government now than ever before. A major part of the shenanigans we've been seeing and reading about in this thread link has been the old-guard screaming and refusing to step aside to the newly elected Paul supporters that have gotten involved and elected as delegates and party officials. They can't hold us off forever.

Now is when the people take back over the government that is rightfully theirs. Power of government and political parties is not just for special interest groups, it is ours. Expect for S to HTF as the people become more powerful. They will fight us but victory will be ours in due time. We have the numbers and that is what democracy is all about and how we keep a working republic that serves the citizen.

edit on 6-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join